31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know the rules
Unofficial
Mid Range
Me vs Delta
Terrain: You can decide.

Rules: I got my zeref, my tobirama edo is elsewhere but watching through linked vision, he's got my outer path. FTG seal on zeref though. Assuming i got yang mastered too.
You can used advanced madara etc.

You wanna go first or me?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/madara-uchiha.764889/

madara bio, Muramasa on my left hip, charged with lightning, Army fan on my back, go ahead

Zeref decides to start by ending the fight before it has chance to begin, sealing away this formidable enemy. With a quick couple of handseals he summons a coffin behind Madara where arms would reach out and pull his body into it, sealing it away:

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position and lack kinetic force.
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.