You must be registered for see images

customs​

Allowed​

range​

Mid​

kai/subs​

Allowed​

bio​

Giotto had been Idle for far too long. All of the members of his mob family were working diligently around the clock to make sure that Giotto didnt have to lift a finger. This same issue was what he worked his whole life to achieve, but because of it he was able to feel himself beginning to lose his fighting sense. Without a second thought, Giotto quickly rises from his throne and walks out of the room with his cloak flapping in the wind as he exit the door and soon the compound.

After walking for some time Giotto finds himself in the middle of a dense forest. He was able to sense the Killing Intent of the beast that inhabited the forest and was prepared for whatever he needed to do. Amidst the dense forest, a large wild cat leaps from the surrounding forest trees into the clearing at the center of the forest. The wild cat drew it's claws and showed his fangs as it circled Giotto at slow pace without breaking focus on Giotto. Following a loud roar from the beast, it launched itself at Giotto. Giotto quickly took the Karate Kumite stance, right foot back left foot forward, knew slightly bent, right fist tucked at his side, left fist extended out forward at abdomen height, before stepping forward into a right rising spinning uppercut to the chin of the wild beast with enough strength to lift the beast higher into the air. From there, Giotto follows with a left reverse hook to the beast jaw with enough strength to break the neck of the beast with the blunt force of the kick. As Giotto returns to the ground, the beast crashes to the ground unconscious.

After dusting the flying dirt off of his cloak, Giotto continues to trek through the forest yearning for a fight that prove to be more of a challenge.

Reactions: Pervyy

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scene unfolds as the man in the suit and cloak takes down the beast with ease, laying it out on the floor. Though unbeknown to him, in the tree's above, sat against one of the trunks, sat a man in a cloak, looking down watching. He was curious about the man below who had so easily taken down the beast in this perilous forest. He thought for a moment as the man began to walk off before calling out to him while still sat in the tree.

"Can't even beat a beast without laying a hand on it i see?"

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scene unfolds as the man in the suit and cloak takes down the beast with ease, laying it out on the floor. Though unbeknown to him, in the tree's above, sat against one of the trunks, sat a man in a cloak, looking down watching. He was curious about the man below who had so easily taken down the beast in this perilous forest. He thought for a moment as the man began to walk off before calling out to him while still sat in the tree.

"Can't even beat a beast without laying a hand on it i see?"
As Giotto was beginning to take his first step from the beast he just laid out, Giotto pauses mid stride due to a voice calling out to him from somewhere within the forest. This didnt throw his body into a state of alert as most shinobi would when their location is found out by the enemy while they remain hidden. On the contrary, Giotto kept calm and collected before slowly placing the foot that he had been holding in place back on the ground.

I could have. But I have made this body into a lethal weapon. If you leave a weapon in the sheath for too long it will rust and lose it's edge. so i decided to take my weapon out for a spin. But if you really wanna see what I can do then I will be more than happy to show you. I can use this opportunity to test my mettle!

The moment he looked out to his where the sound was coming from and directed all his Killing Intent toward who he had made his new opponent. The anticipation of the thrill and the rush of battle made Giotto's body shake with excitement. In his mind he was going to be able to maul his opponent like the beast that lays unconscious behind him on the ground tried to do to him not too long ago. he was ready for a fight!
(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Hopefully you know now that I am ready for battle! No holds barred till the other's body quit responding to the will of the opponent, whaddaya say?

Giotto waited on the answer of the voice that came from the forest.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Giotto was beginning to take his first step from the beast he just laid out, Giotto pauses mid stride due to a voice calling out to him from somewhere within the forest. This didnt throw his body into a state of alert as most shinobi would when their location is found out by the enemy while they remain hidden. On the contrary, Giotto kept calm and collected before slowly placing the foot that he had been holding in place back on the ground.

I could have. But I have made this body into a lethal weapon. If you leave a weapon in the sheath for too long it will rust and lose it's edge. so i decided to take my weapon out for a spin. But if you really wanna see what I can do then I will be more than happy to show you. I can use this opportunity to test my mettle!

The moment he looked out to his where the sound was coming from and directed all his Killing Intent toward who he had made his new opponent. The anticipation of the thrill and the rush of battle made Giotto's body shake with excitement. In his mind he was going to be able to maul his opponent like the beast that lays unconscious behind him on the ground tried to do to him not too long ago. he was ready for a fight!
(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go "several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Hopefully you know now that I am ready for battle! No holds barred till the other's body quit responding to the will of the opponent, whaddaya say?

Giotto waited on the answer of the voice that came from the forest.
Sat in the tree, Sin's bait had drawn his meal for the day, this young confident man, so eager to fight so quick, he didn't even stop to consider who he was challenging. In that moment he felt the man's intentions, his will to fight, but his will wasn't strong enough, he didn't truly know how to instill fear into an opponent (Jounin vs sage). He could feel it though the man was eager to fight. Sin smiled, his hood over his head. He heard Horus voice in his head through their mental link, from high in the sky above.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sin?"

He smiled as he jumped down below, speaking in his head to Horus.

"It's just a little fun old friend, what harm could i cause in a place like this?"

Now landing mid range on the ground from the man issuing the challenge, Sin stood, his red cloak over his body, hood hanging over his head casting a shadow over his face. He now spoke to the man out loud.

"So you wanna test yourself? Feel free, but you instigated this.... not me..."

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sat in the tree, Sin's bait had drawn his meal for the day, this young confident man, so eager to fight so quick, he didn't even stop to consider who he was challenging. In that moment he felt the man's intentions, his will to fight, but his will wasn't strong enough, he didn't truly know how to instill fear into an opponent (Jounin vs sage). He could feel it though the man was eager to fight. Sin smiled, his hood over his head. He heard Horus voice in his head through their mental link, from high in the sky above.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sin?"

He smiled as he jumped down below, speaking in his head to Horus.

"It's just a little fun old friend, what harm could i cause in a place like this?"

Now landing mid range on the ground from the man issuing the challenge, Sin stood, his red cloak over his body, hood hanging over his head casting a shadow over his face. He now spoke to the man out loud.

"So you wanna test yourself? Feel free, but you instigated this.... not me..."
Noticing that his opponent revealed himself to Giotto and seemed to be virtually unaffected by his Killing Intent was able to reveal how strong his opponent was. It meant that Giotto didnt have to hold back anything. Just knowing that alone compelled Giotto to give a smirk of satisfaction that stretched across his face. His desire for victory against this challenge was bubbling over despite his efforts to restrain himself.

From before his forehead, a spark quickly grows into a large flame as Giotto's Iris's change to a light orange with the pupil changing to a darker hue of the same color. At this point, Giotto had made his mind up. This man before him was now his opponent. His objective, defeat the opponent.

Giotto couldnt wait anymore and without warning, he suddenly flared his chakra and pooled his silmarilis into the ground the opponent was standing on thus allowing Giotto to pool holy fire chakra in the ground, revealing crack in the ground with bright light shining thru revealing before the ground crumbles into the pool of holy fire chakra. At that moment, Giotto makes a swift hand motion commanding the pool of holy fire to erupt from the ground and into the clouds above the encompassing trees and deeply burning the opponent within with Giotto standing before his creation.

Come on! I know that isnt gonna be enough to do anything to you. Show me some grit! Show me how much you desire victory!

Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This is a unique jutsu to the Elves in which they release their silmarilis into the ground on a target location with a radius of 5m-15m (short to mid). This light is charged into the ground creating what looks like cracks of light as the holy fire is charged into the ground. It would be like creating the swamp but with a pool of holy fire chakra. Standing on this will burn any and all unfriendly targets in the users eyes, with a single hand motion short range within the center of this technique a pillar of holy fire will errupt into the sky like a pillar of holy fire engulfing all and burning them with all the power of holy fire.

Note: Can only be used once every two turns for 4 usages overall.
Note: Lasts for the turn used

hp: 160
cp:1570

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing that his opponent revealed himself to Giotto and seemed to be virtually unaffected by his Killing Intent was able to reveal how strong his opponent was. It meant that Giotto didnt have to hold back anything. Just knowing that alone compelled Giotto to give a smirk of satisfaction that stretched across his face. His desire for victory against this challenge was bubbling over despite his efforts to restrain himself.

From before his forehead, a spark quickly grows into a large flame as Giotto's Iris's change to a light orange with the pupil changing to a darker hue of the same color. At this point, Giotto had made his mind up. This man before him was now his opponent. His objective, defeat the opponent.

Giotto couldnt wait anymore and without warning, he suddenly flared his chakra and pooled his silmarilis into the ground the opponent was standing on thus allowing Giotto to pool holy fire chakra in the ground, revealing crack in the ground with bright light shining thru revealing before the ground crumbles into the pool of holy fire chakra. At that moment, Giotto makes a swift hand motion commanding the pool of holy fire to erupt from the ground and into the clouds above the encompassing trees and deeply burning the opponent within with Giotto standing before his creation.

Come on! I know that isnt gonna be enough to do anything to you. Show me some grit! Show me how much you desire victory!

Range: Short - long
Description: This is a unique jutsu to the Elves in which they release their silmarilis into the ground on a target location with a radius of 5m-15m (short to mid). This light is charged into the ground creating what looks like cracks of light as the holy fire is charged into the ground. It would be like creating the swamp but with a pool of holy fire chakra. Standing on this will burn any and all unfriendly targets in the users eyes, with a single hand motion short range within the center of this technique a pillar of holy fire will errupt into the sky like a pillar of holy fire engulfing all and burning them with all the power of holy fire.

Note: Can only be used once every two turns for 4 usages overall.
Note: Lasts for the turn used

cp:1570
Sin stands looking on at his opponent, he was just as eager to test some of his skills but didn't think he'd find such a foe in place like this. The excitement got the best of him as he eyes glowed red from under his hood as he passively activated his sharingan, watching his new opponent. With this he saw the flood of chakra into the ground below him as he perceived the ground cracking. As the consecration formed, Sin performed 3 hand seals releasing his chakra through his body forming an orb of shining water around him, like a barrier, easily protecting him from the holy fire. Not only this, but the shining water would reflect the light which eminated from the holy fire, back on his opponent, blinding Giotto in the process.

With this formed, Sin would dash forwards towards his opponent, drawing a basic bisento off his back, his barrier of water still around him protecting him as he got into close range of his blinded opponent he allowed the water to be released, dropping to the ground, as he swung the blunt end of his spear like weapon around, from his right to his left, sweeping slow, aiming to take the man's legs from under him.

"Your cheap tricks wont work on me.....Noldor..."

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye - [passive]
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Shainingumizu: Seinaru Kagayaki) – Shinning Water Release: Holy Radiance
Type
: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of shining water release where the user will gather shining water in the ground or create it from their own chakra (for example spitting it out of their mouth) to form various basic formations of shining water. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, waves, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of shining water and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank and above versions of technique the user will need to perform 3 hand seals. Shining water will always be controlled to reflect light from the constructs to blind anyone who sees it apart from the user. This can also be used to manipulate and reshape and redirect existing shining water costing a move.
Note: B rank and below shining water creations can be made or a single hand seal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no shining water above B rank in following turn.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin stands looking on at his opponent, he was just as eager to test some of his skills but didn't think he'd find such a foe in place like this. The excitement got the best of him as he eyes glowed red from under his hood as he passively activated his sharingan, watching his new opponent. With this he saw the flood of chakra into the ground below him as he perceived the ground cracking. As the consecration formed, Sin performed 3 hand seals releasing his chakra through his body forming an orb of shining water around him, like a barrier, easily protecting him from the holy fire. Not only this, but the shining water would reflect the light which eminated from the holy fire, back on his opponent, blinding Giotto in the process.

With this formed, Sin would dash forwards towards his opponent, drawing a basic bisento off his back, his barrier of water still around him protecting him as he got into close range of his blinded opponent he allowed the water to be released, dropping to the ground, as he swung the blunt end of his spear like weapon around, from his right to his left, sweeping slow, aiming to take the man's legs from under him.

"Your cheap tricks wont work on me.....Noldor..."

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye - [passive]
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Shainingumizu: Seinaru Kagayaki) – Shinning Water Release: Holy Radiance
Type
: Attack/Defence
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: This is the basic application of shining water release where the user will gather shining water in the ground or create it from their own chakra (for example spitting it out of their mouth) to form various basic formations of shining water. This can be anything from weapons, to walls, to spikes, domes, waves, anything inanimate which they can use as projectiles as well. For example the user could create a kunai of shining water and launch it at their opponent. The larger the object, the higher the rank. For objects larger, than the user they will need to be A rank. To use the A rank and above versions of technique the user will need to perform 3 hand seals. Shining water will always be controlled to reflect light from the constructs to blind anyone who sees it apart from the user. This can also be used to manipulate and reshape and redirect existing shining water costing a move.
Note: B rank and below shining water creations can be made or a single hand seal. A rank can only be used once per turn. S rank can be used 3 times per battle, with two turns in between uses and no shining water above B rank in following turn.
As the Holy Fire rose from the ground, Giotto was sure that the opponent was gonna be affected by it in some way but to his surprise the opponent used his own jutsu to not only cancel out Giotto's Holy Fire (which he was confused by), but also was able to use the Shining water jutsu to reflect the brightness of the Holy Fire in a way to unexpectedly blind Giotto. At being blind, Giotto quickly remembered not to panic but to remain calm and collected before focusing on his senses so he would be able to move according if an attack was to come before he was able to regain his sight.

It was at that moment when Giotto was able to hear the foot steps of the opponent drawing closer. In the next second, Giotto's intent sensing alerted him of an incoming attack coupled with the whistling sound of something quickly moving in the wind would give the location of where the attack was aimed. Being able to asses all this information in a fraction of a second, using another fraction of a second, Giotto makes a simple and quick movement to perform a reverse summersault in the air. Doing so would leave the cloak that Giotto was wearing in place leaving it to catch the opponent's bisento as he went for the sweep.

With the opponent below and his weapon caught in his cloak he see that this is the opportunity to take advantage of the opening he created in his movements. Giotto then proceed to draw both the blades of Star Fire and quickly imbued them with Holy Fire before bringing down both the blades down in a cross-shape swing at the opponent's torso leaving deep slashes causing him to bleed profusely.

By the end of the move, Giotto would be able to regain his eyesight.

Chakra: 40(15-40)
Damage: 80(30-80)
Description: The Noldor, also know as the Elves, have always loved to live within their ancient forest which they felt at one with. Over the years bows were developed but always forged using the holy fire to infuse them with their chakra. They were now made of chakra steel, so as to not drain all the trees of their power. But a few unique traits were added:

Blades: The bow is made out of two, one handed swords that link together to form the bow. They were forged first with the holy fire purifying the steel, and make them so they are more adaptable to the elves element. Each blade is a foot and a half long that curves as it gets towards the point to create the shape need to form the bow. Much like the bow itself, these blades can be infused with the Silmarilis (holy fire) which cause them to glow with bright flames as they are covered in the element. The strength of this light is dependent on the amount of chakra put into the blades. To put chakra into the blades it counts as one of the three moves per turn. This chakra can be released in a wave like the samurai techniques, going in a straight line up to long range. Releasing the wave counts as a move per turn, and will causes the swords to no longer be infused with the silmarilis as all the chakra would have been released from them.

Bow: The swords can be on either side of the waste, or on the users back in an X shape or already locked in their bow form ready to use. This bow has no string but is formed from the users energy when they hold it, flowing out of their body to create the string. This making it useless to all that are not part of the clan. The arrows for the bow are made up of the Silmarilis (holy fire) in a focused form to create an arrow. The more chakra the user puts into the arrow the stronger it will be and the more devastating the impact. The arrows pierce, and hit their targets, then explode outwards into a burst of light, which can leave craters from the release of energy. The user can fire up to 3 arrows at once to hit different targets, but each arrow counts as a move per turn consuming chakra. Can only make one arrow A rank and above per turn.

Note: Can only be held by clan members as the weapon will burn the skin of others
Note: The weapon takes S rank to destroy and if one sword is destroyed the bow can't be formed.
Note: The power behind the abilities corelatates to the chakra. So for a C rank arrow, it costs 15 chakra and does 30 damage. And will be treated as so. Same for covering the swords in chakra and releasing the waves. S rank versions of the abilities can be used 3 times with two turns between each use, this total is for all S rank, both sword and bow.
Note: Combining the swords to make the bow or detaching them counts as a move per turn
Note: Waves and arrows B rank and below can only reach mid range

cp:1530

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the Holy Fire rose from the ground, Giotto was sure that the opponent was gonna be affected by it in some way but to his surprise the opponent used his own jutsu to not only cancel out Giotto's Holy Fire (which he was confused by), but also was able to use the Shining water jutsu to reflect the brightness of the Holy Fire in a way to unexpectedly blind Giotto. At being blind, Giotto quickly remembered not to panic but to remain calm and collected before focusing on his senses so he would be able to move according if an attack was to come before he was able to regain his sight.

It was at that moment when Giotto was able to hear the foot steps of the opponent drawing closer. In the next second, Giotto's intent sensing alerted him of an incoming attack coupled with the whistling sound of something quickly moving in the wind would give the location of where the attack was aimed. Being able to asses all this information in a fraction of a second, using another fraction of a second, Giotto makes a simple and quick movement to perform a reverse summersault in the air. Doing so would leave the cloak that Giotto was wearing in place leaving it to catch the opponent's bisento as he went for the sweep.

With the opponent below and his weapon caught in his cloak he see that this is the opportunity to take advantage of the opening he created in his movements. Giotto then proceed to draw both the blades of Star Fire and quickly imbued them with Holy Fire before bringing down both the blades down in a cross-shape swing at the opponent's torso leaving deep slashes causing him to bleed profusely.

By the end of the move, Giotto would be able to regain his eyesight.

Chakra: 40(15-40)
Damage: 80(30-80)
Description: The Noldor, also know as the Elves, have always loved to live within their ancient forest which they felt at one with. Over the years bows were developed but always forged using the holy fire to infuse them with their chakra. They were now made of chakra steel, so as to not drain all the trees of their power. But a few unique traits were added:

Blades: The bow is made out of two, one handed swords that link together to form the bow. They were forged first with the holy fire purifying the steel, and make them so they are more adaptable to the elves element. Each blade is a foot and a half long that curves as it gets towards the point to create the shape need to form the bow. Much like the bow itself, these blades can be infused with the Silmarilis (holy fire) which cause them to glow with bright flames as they are covered in the element. The strength of this light is dependent on the amount of chakra put into the blades. To put chakra into the blades it counts as one of the three moves per turn. This chakra can be released in a wave like the samurai techniques, going in a straight line up to long range. Releasing the wave counts as a move per turn, and will causes the swords to no longer be infused with the silmarilis as all the chakra would have been released from them.

Bow: The swords can be on either side of the waste, or on the users back in an X shape or already locked in their bow form ready to use. This bow has no string but is formed from the users energy when they hold it, flowing out of their body to create the string. This making it useless to all that are not part of the clan. The arrows for the bow are made up of the Silmarilis (holy fire) in a focused form to create an arrow. The more chakra the user puts into the arrow the stronger it will be and the more devastating the impact. The arrows pierce, and hit their targets, then explode outwards into a burst of light, which can leave craters from the release of energy. The user can fire up to 3 arrows at once to hit different targets, but each arrow counts as a move per turn consuming chakra. Can only make one arrow A rank and above per turn.

Note: Can only be held by clan members as the weapon will burn the skin of others
Note: The weapon takes S rank to destroy and if one sword is destroyed the bow can't be formed.
Note: The power behind the abilities corelatates to the chakra. So for a C rank arrow, it costs 15 chakra and does 30 damage. And will be treated as so. Same for covering the swords in chakra and releasing the waves. S rank versions of the abilities can be used 3 times with two turns between each use, this total is for all S rank, both sword and bow.
Note: Combining the swords to make the bow or detaching them counts as a move per turn
Note: Waves and arrows B rank and below can only reach mid range

cp:1530

Sin would move swiftly with precision aiming to strike but it seemed, even blinded, his opponent would be able to avoid his first strike, it seemed he had another way to trace Sin's movements. Sin's blunt end of his staff would strike the cloak, but even with that, his eyes never stopped working, he could still see the man coming down with the blades from above. In that moment, he would raise his staff with both hands rapidly spinning it with fire infused, creating a solid barrier of pure flames as it rapidly spun. The two blades would bounce off this defence and the man would be pushed back in a blast of fire as he collides with it. The cloak would be burned to nothingness.

As the man is pushed back sin would allow the spear to stop rotating while spinning it around his body just to show off, this weapon was a true extension of him.

"Cheap tricks wont work here"

Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - mid
Chakra: 30/40
Damage: 60/80
Description: Using the basis of the second form, the user will release a surge of elemental chakra through their staff and being to rapidly spin it infront of them, this can be done with one or both hands, and by skilled shinobi can be done above/behind/to the side of themselves. As they spin, the Bisento will release the chosen element outwards forming a circle shield of the element taking the full size of the bisento, as can be seen in the gif below. The element released will be like a focussed chakra in the spin, so for fire, form a solid fire shield, water a compact water shield, lightning will be focussed destructive lightning, wind will be cutting/shredding wind and earth will be compact mud that retains a shield shape through precise chakra control.
Note: A rank can be used 4 times per battle with 2 turns between uses, only one element can be used at a time
Note: S rank can be used twice per battle, requires both hands for control, with two turn cooldown (shared with the A rank version) and no jutsu of the chosen element above A rank in the following turn.

Chaka: 2000
Sharingan activation - 30
Shining water - 30
Sharingan this turn - 10
Bisento art - 30
Total: 1900

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin would move swiftly with precision aiming to strike but it seemed, even blinded, his opponent would be able to avoid his first strike, it seemed he had another way to trace Sin's movements. Sin's blunt end of his staff would strike the cloak, but even with that, his eyes never stopped working, he could still see the man coming down with the blades from above. In that moment, he would raise his staff with both hands rapidly spinning it with fire infused, creating a solid barrier of pure flames as it rapidly spun. The two blades would bounce off this defence and the man would be pushed back in a blast of fire as he collides with it. The cloak would be burned to nothingness.

As the man is pushed back sin would allow the spear to stop rotating while spinning it around his body just to show off, this weapon was a true extension of him.

"Cheap tricks wont work here"

Chakra: 30/40
Damage: 60/80
Description: Using the basis of the second form, the user will release a surge of elemental chakra through their staff and being to rapidly spin it infront of them, this can be done with one or both hands, and by skilled shinobi can be done above/behind/to the side of themselves. As they spin, the Bisento will release the chosen element outwards forming a circle shield of the element taking the full size of the bisento, as can be seen in the gif below. The element released will be like a focussed chakra in the spin, so for fire, form a solid fire shield, water a compact water shield, lightning will be focussed destructive lightning, wind will be cutting/shredding wind and earth will be compact mud that retains a shield shape through precise chakra control.
Note: A rank can be used 4 times per battle with 2 turns between uses, only one element can be used at a time
Note: S rank can be used twice per battle, requires both hands for control, with two turn cooldown (shared with the A rank version) and no jutsu of the chosen element above A rank in the following turn.

Chaka: 2000
Sharingan activation - 30
Shining water - 30
Sharingan this turn - 10
Bisento art - 30
Total: 1900
After being bounced back by the opponent's bisento, he landed back on the ground on his feet with blades still in hand before the opponent. The Excitement was very much evident on Giotto's face as he focused on his opponent. After this brief exchange he didnt know anything about his opponent but apparently the opponent knew something about Giotto. Giotto recalled the moment when the opponent assure Giotto that his cheap tricks wouldnt work on him followed by then calling Giotto by his clan name. Has he ran into one his people before? Could that be the reason why he is able to anticipate all of Giotto's movements. Giotto wondered these things to himself as he locked the opponent within his sight.

I'd be disappointed if it did. I do miss the rush of a fight. especially close quarters! every move has to be made with speed accuracy and power to get the upperhand on your opponent and inflict damage.

It was at that moment when Giotto got retracted the blades and got into his stance. feet spread shoulder width apart, left in front, left palm extended forward and right fist tucked at his side. Giotto then took a deep slow breath before making a large leap into the air. Once he makes the apex of his leap he rapidly flips forward before left heel drop while molding his silmarilis and focusing it to that left leg as he bring down the heel coating the leg with holy fire increasing the lethality of the attack so when it connect it will easily slash down the opponents torso.

( Konoha Senshō ) - Leaf Flash Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 40
Description: Rock Lee will perform a similar technique to the Heavenly Foot of Pain, but without any chakra enhancement, to deliver a heel drop to the opponent using only sheer physical strength that causes small alteration to the ground on impact.

Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-long (blast short range)
Description: This is one of the unique jutsu of the Elves created for a quick retreat or counter in dangerous situations. The user will release a surge of holy fire around their body turning their skin to what looks like a solid layer of holy fire, almost like glass made of fire. This would be extremely bright like all other holy fire jutsu and so would blind any that look at this for one turn. At any point the user can release this shell, which would burst outwards like shattering glass, where the holy fire would be the tiny fragments of glass. This burst would be A rank damage hitting short range around the user and releasing a more intense burst of light for those who weren't initially blinded. Any who see this (apart from the elves) would be blinded for one turn afterwards. The main part of this jutsu isn't the blast, the blast is a distraction, where as the user turns them self into one of the shards of holy fire that is shot off in a chosen direction. In doing this the Elves were able to blind their targets, distracting them and escape in the process. The user can only remain in the holy fire form shard for one turn then they reform in a puff of light, a small light, but enough to give away their location to any who weren't blinded. In this form, they would be weak to the natural weaknesses of holy fire.
Note: Useable 4 times per battle
Note: Must wait two turns between uses.
Note: Cannot attack while in shard form.

To continue the attack, withhis Heisoku still active, Giotto performs a left spinning reverse hook kick by pivoting on his right leg counterclockwise swinging his left leg at the neck of the opponent in order to send the opponent flying away.

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Charka cost: N/A
Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

hp; 160
cp; 1500

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After being bounced back by the opponent's bisento, he landed back on the ground on his feet with blades still in hand before the opponent. The Excitement was very much evident on Giotto's face as he focused on his opponent. After this brief exchange he didnt know anything about his opponent but apparently the opponent knew something about Giotto. Giotto recalled the moment when the opponent assure Giotto that his cheap tricks wouldnt work on him followed by then calling Giotto by his clan name. Has he ran into one his people before? Could that be the reason why he is able to anticipate all of Giotto's movements. Giotto wondered these things to himself as he locked the opponent within his sight.

I'd be disappointed if it did. I do miss the rush of a fight. especially close quarters! every move has to be made with speed accuracy and power to get the upperhand on your opponent and inflict damage.

It was at that moment when Giotto got retracted the blades and got into his stance. feet spread shoulder width apart, left in front, left palm extended forward and right fist tucked at his side. Giotto then took a deep slow breath before making a large leap into the air. Once he makes the apex of his leap he rapidly flips forward before left heel drop while molding his silmarilis and focusing it to that left leg as he bring down the heel coating the leg with holy fire increasing the lethality of the attack so when it connect it will easily slash down the opponents torso.

( Konoha Senshō ) - Leaf Flash Kick
Description: Rock Lee will perform a similar technique to the Heavenly Foot of Pain, but without any chakra enhancement, to deliver a heel drop to the opponent using only sheer physical strength that causes small alteration to the ground on impact.

Description: This is one of the unique jutsu of the Elves created for a quick retreat or counter in dangerous situations. The user will release a surge of holy fire around their body turning their skin to what looks like a solid layer of holy fire, almost like glass made of fire. This would be extremely bright like all other holy fire jutsu and so would blind any that look at this for one turn. At any point the user can release this shell, which would burst outwards like shattering glass, where the holy fire would be the tiny fragments of glass. This burst would be A rank damage hitting short range around the user and releasing a more intense burst of light for those who weren't initially blinded. Any who see this (apart from the elves) would be blinded for one turn afterwards. The main part of this jutsu isn't the blast, the blast is a distraction, where as the user turns them self into one of the shards of holy fire that is shot off in a chosen direction. In doing this the Elves were able to blind their targets, distracting them and escape in the process. The user can only remain in the holy fire form shard for one turn then they reform in a puff of light, a small light, but enough to give away their location to any who weren't blinded. In this form, they would be weak to the natural weaknesses of holy fire.

To continue the attack, withhis Heisoku still active, Giotto performs a left spinning reverse hook kick by pivoting on his right leg counterclockwise swinging his left leg at the neck of the opponent in order to send the opponent flying away.

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Charka cost: N/A
Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

hp; 160
cp; 1500

Sin would push the man back with ease, there was something about him though, this enthusiasm, this drive, something sin hadn't felt for a long time, yet in this man seemed so familiar.

"Close combat with me will be your undoing...."

Sin watched as the man came for round two, watching and perceiving his motions as she leapt through the air aiming to deliver the heel drop kick. Sin used his bisento once more, swinging it down into the ground to his right, rolling his body over doing a cartwheel motion to completely avoid the combination of attacks as the man would find himself striking the ground, as Sin pushed himself off, up and landing on a tree branch, mid range from his opponent.

"It's just not gonna work kid... what else you got?"

Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: This is the most basic form of the Bisento arts akin to the "Drunken Fist" style, using body flow along with the bisento for exagerated movements to increase their basic close combat fighting style. The bisento is an extension of the users increasing their reach as well as being close to them for effective combat, keeping the opponent right where the user wants them. These basic arts take several basic forms, enhanced with minimal chakra but still deadly. The first form of this, is swinging the bisento, rolling it around the users body, to build momentum, to add to striking power, without having to make large movements. With a quick swing of their arm the user could roll the bisento around their back, coming around form the other side using the momentum from the roll for a crushing strike. The second form of this basic style is large swings, using the length of the bisento to their advantage to do ranged leg sweeps infused with chakra, this allows the user to keep their target at a range while still attacking them. The third unique form of this style is one where the user will use the length of their bisento, to elaborate on a basic moment to avoid attacks or enhance attacks. What is meant by this is the user could thrust the blade of their bisento into the ground to push themself up into the air, like a pole jump, to avoid incoming projectiles (within logic, due to the staff being 1.5m the user it would have to be like small fire balls and such or focused projectiles), or even a cartwheel going sideways but instead of placing the users hands on the ground they could place the bisento to make a "larger movement" moving up to 6m at a time. This can be used offensively, using the cartwheel motion to bring down an enhanced kick with the momentum behind it. Or simply stabbing the bisento into the ground, holding oneself up with their hands for a side kick relying on the bisento for balance. The entire style uses the staff itself as part of the user, an extension of them selves to increase their combat potential, making use of the length of the bisento.

Chakra: 1900
Sharingan - 10
Flow - 10
Total: 1880

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin would push the man back with ease, there was something about him though, this enthusiasm, this drive, something sin hadn't felt for a long time, yet in this man seemed so familiar.

"Close combat with me will be your undoing...."

Sin watched as the man came for round two, watching and perceiving his motions as she leapt through the air aiming to deliver the heel drop kick. Sin used his bisento once more, swinging it down into the ground to his right, rolling his body over doing a cartwheel motion to completely avoid the combination of attacks as the man would find himself striking the ground, as Sin pushed himself off, up and landing on a tree branch, mid range from his opponent.

"It's just not gonna work kid... what else you got?"

Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: This is the most basic form of the Bisento arts akin to the "Drunken Fist" style, using body flow along with the bisento for exagerated movements to increase their basic close combat fighting style. The bisento is an extension of the users increasing their reach as well as being close to them for effective combat, keeping the opponent right where the user wants them. These basic arts take several basic forms, enhanced with minimal chakra but still deadly. The first form of this, is swinging the bisento, rolling it around the users body, to build momentum, to add to striking power, without having to make large movements. With a quick swing of their arm the user could roll the bisento around their back, coming around form the other side using the momentum from the roll for a crushing strike. The second form of this basic style is large swings, using the length of the bisento to their advantage to do ranged leg sweeps infused with chakra, this allows the user to keep their target at a range while still attacking them. The third unique form of this style is one where the user will use the length of their bisento, to elaborate on a basic moment to avoid attacks or enhance attacks. What is meant by this is the user could thrust the blade of their bisento into the ground to push themself up into the air, like a pole jump, to avoid incoming projectiles (within logic, due to the staff being 1.5m the user it would have to be like small fire balls and such or focused projectiles), or even a cartwheel going sideways but instead of placing the users hands on the ground they could place the bisento to make a "larger movement" moving up to 6m at a time. This can be used offensively, using the cartwheel motion to bring down an enhanced kick with the momentum behind it. Or simply stabbing the bisento into the ground, holding oneself up with their hands for a side kick relying on the bisento for balance. The entire style uses the staff itself as part of the user, an extension of them selves to increase their combat potential, making use of the length of the bisento.

Chakra: 1900
Sharingan - 10
Flow - 10
Total: 1880
Just when Giotto was going in for the kill with his heel drop, The opponent skillfully used his weapon to aid in his technique to avoid the strike. With the heel drop making contact with the ground with such force, the ground couldnt do anything else but to shatter and crumble under Giotto's foot. As Giotto slowly and calmly returned to his feet before facing his opponent, bend down to reach for his ankles before releasing the weights from his legs before dropping them from both of his sides. He then bounced around with his dukes up as if he was loosening all his muscles before putting them thru grueling training.

Now let's see if this is gonna make the difference in battle.

Giotto bolts to the opponent with a sudden burst of speed before appearing before them. From there, Giotto goes in with a right straight to the chest followed by an left uppercut to the gut, before finishing with a right downward palm thrust that forces the opponent's face to smash against the ground. As he was striking he Heisoku remained active adding more damage to his strikes.

Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Description:
The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

(Rīfukonbo) Leaf Combo
Description: The user performs a small combo where he starts by punching the enemy in the chest and then a punch to the gut, and then a powerful palm thrust, pushing him down to the earth.

cp: 1440

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just when Giotto was going in for the kill with his heel drop, The opponent skillfully used his weapon to aid in his technique to avoid the strike. With the heel drop making contact with the ground with such force, the ground couldnt do anything else but to shatter and crumble under Giotto's foot. As Giotto slowly and calmly returned to his feet before facing his opponent, bend down to reach for his ankles before releasing the weights from his legs before dropping them from both of his sides. He then bounced around with his dukes up as if he was loosening all his muscles before putting them thru grueling training.

Now let's see if this is gonna make the difference in battle.

Giotto bolts to the opponent with a sudden burst of speed before appearing before them. From there, Giotto goes in with a right straight to the chest followed by an left uppercut to the gut, before finishing with a right downward palm thrust that forces the opponent's face to smash against the ground. As he was striking he Heisoku remained active adding more damage to his strikes.

Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Description:
The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

(Rīfukonbo) Leaf Combo
Description: The user performs a small combo where he starts by punching the enemy in the chest and then a punch to the gut, and then a powerful palm thrust, pushing him down to the earth.

cp: 1440
The man's foot hit floor cracking it, it was clear he had the strength and skill to be deadly in combat, the only thing was, he was against the wrong opponent. Sin watched as the man released the shackles and dropping the weights on either side of him. Sin knew all too well what this mean, it wasn't the first time he'd faced someone who used weights as part of their training. He made a comment about if it made a difference, the simple answer was no. Before he can bolt towards Sin, Sin places the man in an illusion, effecting his perception. In doing this, as the man thought he was bolting at Sin, he'd actually just be running around in circles, getting no where.

"It wont make a bit of difference...."

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Chakra: 1880
Sharingan - 5
Sly mind - 15
Total: 1860

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The man's foot hit floor cracking it, it was clear he had the strength and skill to be deadly in combat, the only thing was, he was against the wrong opponent. Sin watched as the man released the shackles and dropping the weights on either side of him. Sin knew all too well what this mean, it wasn't the first time he'd faced someone who used weights as part of their training. He made a comment about if it made a difference, the simple answer was no. Before he can bolt towards Sin, Sin places the man in an illusion, effecting his perception. In doing this, as the man thought he was bolting at Sin, he'd actually just be running around in circles, getting no where.

"It wont make a bit of difference...."

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Chakra: 1880
Sharingan - 5
Sly mind - 15
Total: 1860
After dropping the leg weights, Giotto bolted towards the opponent with the intent of going full speed. knowing that he would be able to cover the distance between them in a moment, when he couldn't get any closer to his opponent he could assume that he was in a genjutsu and in in result he would quickly perform kai by bringing his hands together as he continue to run in circles in order to break himself out of the genjutsu. When released from the genjutsu, Giotto continue to bolt towards the opponent from running in circles moments prior. As Giotto entered the opponent's immediate vicinity, Giotto would perform a right forward sweep kick by diping low to the ground while pivoting to the left and his right left fully extended outward linking a left high reverse hook kick by leaning forward at the tail-end of the sweep kick while continuing the rotational momentum on the right foot as he swings his left foot in the same direction, thus allowing Giotto to sweep the opponent's feet from under him before delivering a devastating kick to the opponent's left temple.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion

From the hook kick, Giotto would blast the opponent into some trees 15 meters into the forest by molding silmarilis into his right hand causing holy fire into his palm before thrusting said palm into the opponent's abdomen before projecting the holy fire forward and forcing the opponent away.

Chakra: 15-40 (15-40 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This is one of the most basic applications of the Noldor's KG, the holy fire. It being an energy that they create their kg, holy fire , to shape and control. Using this technique they are able to create a mass off the energy and keep it focused to give it shape in many forms. This can be as simple as creating a small ball of it to a cube. Or getting more creative they can make various weapons, swords, shields, Axes, draggers. WHat ever they can think of that is an innanimate shape they can create from this basic application. This can be also be used to make Waves, pulses, sentient creatures up to the size of the user, barriers, pretty much all basic application of basic elements as well as streams

Clense: (supplementary) Unlike most elements though, this one has two sides to it, the first being how it works. With holy fire there is the offensive part as an energy which comes with it being more focused but the main part is for it to purify. The entire clan being based on intents and making the world pure, allows them to create this energy in an almost non offensive manor. The none offensive manor is called "clense", and this serves to work only on those that have negative intents, like those to harm and destroy. If a person it touched by this holy fire while having negative intends the energy will burn them intensely, reacting to their intent damaging based on rank used. This served as a great way for them to protect their borders so they could test all who tried to enter their woods, any wishing harm upon them would be dealt with swiftly.

Shock: (offensive) This is the offensive version of the element, the user will concerntrate alot more chakra into the shapes waves or streams to causes damage and destruction. This is to defend their borders at all costs. The clense method is purely a way to test intents in various ways. This is for pure power. Much like a stream of fire, or chidori remei, i combines the properites of both using basic shape application.

C to B rank can be made without handseals just hand gestures, A rank can be created freely after forming one seal, the size of the object ranging for the user's needs. Being progressively stronger each rank is abe to make larger items starting with the small basic shapes at C rank to the powerful creatures created via A rank. S rank usage can be used 4 times per battle with two turns between. It can also be used to make large shapes up to 3 times the size of the user.

Note: S rank can only be used 4 times with two turns between each. And no silmarilis jutsu above B rank in the same turn.
Note: The A rank version can only be used once per turn.
Note: Can only be made around the user or on the borders of short range around an enermy
Note: While maintaining a jutsu like creating an animal the user can only use elements that make up the holy fire. Jutsu can only be maintained for 2 turns

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After dropping the leg weights, Giotto bolted towards the opponent with the intent of going full speed. knowing that he would be able to cover the distance between them in a moment, when he couldn't get any closer to his opponent he could assume that he was in a genjutsu and in in result he would quickly perform kai by bringing his hands together as he continue to run in circles in order to break himself out of the genjutsu. When released from the genjutsu, Giotto continue to bolt towards the opponent from running in circles moments prior. As Giotto entered the opponent's immediate vicinity, Giotto would perform a right forward sweep kick by diping low to the ground while pivoting to the left and his right left fully extended outward linking a left high reverse hook kick by leaning forward at the tail-end of the sweep kick while continuing the rotational momentum on the right foot as he swings his left foot in the same direction, thus allowing Giotto to sweep the opponent's feet from under him before delivering a devastating kick to the opponent's left temple.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion

From the hook kick, Giotto would blast the opponent into some trees 15 meters into the forest by molding silmarilis into his right hand causing holy fire into his palm before thrusting said palm into the opponent's abdomen before projecting the holy fire forward and forcing the opponent away.

Chakra: 15-40 (15-40 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This is one of the most basic applications of the Noldor's KG, the holy fire. It being an energy that they create their kg, holy fire , to shape and control. Using this technique they are able to create a mass off the energy and keep it focused to give it shape in many forms. This can be as simple as creating a small ball of it to a cube. Or getting more creative they can make various weapons, swords, shields, Axes, draggers. WHat ever they can think of that is an innanimate shape they can create from this basic application. This can be also be used to make Waves, pulses, sentient creatures up to the size of the user, barriers, pretty much all basic application of basic elements as well as streams

Clense: (supplementary) Unlike most elements though, this one has two sides to it, the first being how it works. With holy fire there is the offensive part as an energy which comes with it being more focused but the main part is for it to purify. The entire clan being based on intents and making the world pure, allows them to create this energy in an almost non offensive manor. The none offensive manor is called "clense", and this serves to work only on those that have negative intents, like those to harm and destroy. If a person it touched by this holy fire while having negative intends the energy will burn them intensely, reacting to their intent damaging based on rank used. This served as a great way for them to protect their borders so they could test all who tried to enter their woods, any wishing harm upon them would be dealt with swiftly.

Shock: (offensive) This is the offensive version of the element, the user will concerntrate alot more chakra into the shapes waves or streams to causes damage and destruction. This is to defend their borders at all costs. The clense method is purely a way to test intents in various ways. This is for pure power. Much like a stream of fire, or chidori remei, i combines the properites of both using basic shape application.

C to B rank can be made without handseals just hand gestures, A rank can be created freely after forming one seal, the size of the object ranging for the user's needs. Being progressively stronger each rank is abe to make larger items starting with the small basic shapes at C rank to the powerful creatures created via A rank. S rank usage can be used 4 times per battle with two turns between. It can also be used to make large shapes up to 3 times the size of the user.

Note: S rank can only be used 4 times with two turns between each. And no silmarilis jutsu above B rank in the same turn.
Note: The A rank version can only be used once per turn.
Note: Can only be made around the user or on the borders of short range around an enermy
Note: While maintaining a jutsu like creating an animal the user can only use elements that make up the holy fire. Jutsu can only be maintained for 2 turns

Sin would watch as the man ran in circles at a fast pace, it was easy to gauge his current speed from how fast he ran around, giving sin an idea of the man's current powers. As he watched he saw him bring his hands together and his chakra spiked, breaking the illusion. It was fun while it lasted but it was enough to let Sin understand the man. The man once again tried to advance towards Sin, this would be his downfall. Sin read his movements, perceiving his motions and would swing his right hand down on the man's leg as he aimed to do his sweeping kick. As his hand came down, he released a mass of chakra around it in the form of a while tiger, striking down with this beast of energy down on the man's leg, stopping the kick in the process releasing a mass of yang chakra into the man's system. The strike itself would stop the kick but the main effect would be what comes with it. The mass of yang chakra surging through the man's body would become too much, imbalancing his system, stopping him using jutsu above A rank and all his jutsu would cost 3x the amount of chakra.

After making this strike, Sin would jump back and release the white tiger from his arms, saving his chakra, he'd done what he needed to. Now mid range from the man he spoke.

"Give up now, if you come at me again, you'll die.... trust me"

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users are capable of controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra. Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely. Should two or more strikes land, the amount of chakra needed to break it will increase likewise, requiring 20 more chakr.
Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the jutsu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.

Chakra: 1860
Sharingan - 5
White tiger - 70
Total: 1785