Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sits meditating on top of a calm pool at the top of a riverbed.
*Arrives flying on the back of my crow and jumps off to face you as the crow vanishes in the mid air*

Hi there o.o

Tell me everything you know about our KG, the sharingan, state all of it's abilities if you can as well.

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The Sharingan "Copy Wheel Eye" is a Doujutsu that allows the user to percieve movements that a normal eye could not track and the user can then mirror these movements hence the name "Copy Wheel Eye" this is one of the key abilities.

Allows the user to track movements beyond their usual capabilities. As seen in Sasuke vs Haku

Keeping the original 1 tomoe abilities the user can now copy all percieved movements by the opponent whether it be Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Writing.

Keeping the original 1 & 2 tomoe abilities the user can now percieve the motions before they are made by an opponent as seen by Naruto vs Sasuke at the Valley of the End battle.

The Sharingan also allows the user to percieve chakra flow and can determine if someone or themselves is within a genjutsu and depending on the level of their opponent break out of these techniques with ease.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Sharingan "Copy Wheel Eye" is a Doujutsu that allows the user to percieve movements that a normal eye could not track and the user can then mirror these movements hence the name "Copy Wheel Eye" this is one of the key abilities.

Allows the user to track movements beyond their usual capabilities. As seen in Sasuke vs Haku

Keeping the original 1 tomoe abilities the user can now copy all percieved movements by the opponent whether it be Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Writing.

Keeping the original 1 & 2 tomoe abilities the user can now percieve the motions before they are made by an opponent as seen by Naruto vs Sasuke at the Valley of the End battle.

The Sharingan also allows the user to percieve chakra flow and can determine if someone or themselves is within a genjutsu and depending on the level of their opponent break out of these techniques with ease.
Excellent O_O

*Moves headband revealing my 3T sharingan*

Now for you to unlock your 2T level you have to undergo 2 training sessions, first one is:

First training session: The student will begin with his/her Sharingan activated. The Sensei will be focused into teaching Sharingan's tracking abilities, by hiding himself/herself in diferent terrains such as at the bottom of the Lake, between trees deep into the forest, underground, in a Rocky Environment and dessert. The student will have to find his/her sensei's location using only his Sharingan, by seeking out chakra signals, heat source, the slightest moves.

Any questions before we start?

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope activates 1 tomoe
Alright, using your 1T sharingan you will track me down as i switch places constantly, by focusing your sharingan you will learn to track me using heat signatues, lines of chakra in different places and the slightest movements.

Now hide and seek time *Poof*

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concentrating on your image before you left I noticed a slight movement of your right hand side muscles tensing and your eye quickly darting to the right before you *poofed*(lawl.)

I concentrate my search in this direction picking up a faint amount of chakra nearby I continue up a steep hill filled with trees and rocks.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concentrating on your image before you left I noticed a slight movement of your right hand side muscles tensing and your eye quickly darting to the right before you *poofed*(lawl.)

I concentrate my search in this direction picking up a faint amount of chakra nearby I continue up a steep hill filled with trees and rocks.
Lol nice job O_< *poofs again*

now i want you to find me using heat sources and tracking the heat signature down with your sharingan.

I trace your heat signatures and chakra residue to find you hiding up a tree...O_O reading Make Out Paradise....SENSEI!!
One method of searching at a time .-."

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok this time I concentrate on the area you left and walk towards it I use the sharingan to see the faint lines of heat differing from the air around.

It takes a while but I follow the lines around for nearly 10minutes before they begin to become more visible sensing you nearby I look around and spot you due to the heat coming from your crotch :| Make out tactics seriously you better not be fapping.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok this time I concentrate on the area you left and walk towards it I use the sharingan to see the faint lines of heat differing from the air around.

It takes a while but I follow the lines around for nearly 10minutes before they begin to become more visible sensing you nearby I look around and spot you due to the heat coming from your crotch :| Make out tactics seriously you better not be fapping.
*You find Jiraiya with his hands in his pants* I wonder what is he doing >_>

Again, great job so far U_U

*I continue to read Make out tactics while hiding in a random place* O_O

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eww

Ok I got misdirected by another Heat signature I retrace my steps and notice my fault there was another signature that went of in the opposite direction...I follow the trail and end up at the foot of a tree I run up the tree and the trail continues for 10m or so along the branch lines I follow it down to the earth again and see the trail goes underground I use an earth jutsu and bring out what is beneath....

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eww

Ok I got misdirected by another Heat signature I retrace my steps and notice my fault there was another signature that went of in the opposite direction...I follow the trail and end up at the foot of a tree I run up the tree and the trail continues for 10m or so along the branch lines I follow it down to the earth again and see the trail goes underground I use an earth jutsu and bring out what is beneath....
Alright that's it for the first session, now here comes the hard part and the longest part as well the second session >_>

Second training session: The student needs to be trained in the ability to see through visual D rank genjutsu and to predict most taijutsu and ninjutsu movement and techniques. Sharingan Sensei will explain how genjutsu works, using D rank examples which the student will have to pierce through and then the sensei will make fast handseals and fast taijutsu attacks. The training will end when the student will be able to predict/see through at least 2 handseals and 2 taijutsu attacks.

So i want you to tell me exactly everything you know about genjutsu, what are the different types of genjutsu and the different ways to break through it, give me a basic of your understanding of genjutsu and any question i'll gladly answer.

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Genjutsu is the ability unlocked by ninja of a high intellect as it requires a high understanding of the senses, good chakra control and generally a good brain as they are literally manipulating the other persons brain waves and signals.

Unlike other techniques it is not a physical attack but a mental one and Genjutsu is referred to as being part of Yin release.

There are numerous ways of using Genjutsu the most famous being eye contact.

But you can attack any sense to induce an illusional whether it be smell, taste, touch, sight or sound.

The only examples we have seen are Sight & sound to inflict a genjutsu as the other 3 would require you to be closer its understandable why we haven't seen anyone use it.

The Genjutsu can then affect all of the 5 senses making the opponent believe they are in a completely different scenario. They can see invisible opponents, touch them, hear them, smell them...and if they wanted to taste them to.

To combat Genjutsu having a high intelligence helps as if the opponent casting it is on a whole other level of intellect it will be nearly impossible to escape even a simple genjutsu(demonstrated by Naruto being affected by a Genjutsu Itachi cast with a finger flick.)

The easiest way to break most low level Genjutsus is simply inflicting a large amount of pain on yourself and snapping out of the illusion. If the Genjutsu is too stong and you can't move you need to concentrate on alternating you chakra patterns to break out by yourself. Finally the most effective way is having your chakra disrupted by someone else and this breaks you out.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Genjutsu is the ability unlocked by ninja of a high intellect as it requires a high understanding of the senses, good chakra control and generally a good brain as they are literally manipulating the other persons brain waves and signals.

Unlike other techniques it is not a physical attack but a mental one and Genjutsu is referred to as being part of Yin release.

There are numerous ways of using Genjutsu the most famous being eye contact.

But you can attack any sense to induce an illusional whether it be smell, taste, touch, sight or sound.

The only examples we have seen are Sight & sound to inflict a genjutsu as the other 3 would require you to be closer its understandable why we haven't seen anyone use it.

The Genjutsu can then affect all of the 5 senses making the opponent believe they are in a completely different scenario. They can see invisible opponents, touch them, hear them, smell them...and if they wanted to taste them to.

To combat Genjutsu having a high intelligence helps as if the opponent casting it is on a whole other level of intellect it will be nearly impossible to escape even a simple genjutsu(demonstrated by Naruto being affected by a Genjutsu Itachi cast with a finger flick.)

The easiest way to break most low level Genjutsus is simply inflicting a large amount of pain on yourself and snapping out of the illusion. If the Genjutsu is too stong and you can't move you need to concentrate on alternating you chakra patterns to break out by yourself. Finally the most effective way is having your chakra disrupted by someone else and this breaks you out.
Awesome @_@ No need for me to explain anything then let's move on.

First portion of the second session, breaking through D-ranked genjutsu techniques:

i vanish in a whirlwind of Sakura petals from infront of you, laughing at you and making 2 horns with my fingers on your head >.>

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

By using your sharingan you focus chakra into your eyes to try and pierce through the genjutsu.

Last edited:

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realising that no one can literally disappear into a whisp of sakura petals especially since in this forest there are none. I concentrate on finding your chakra and heat signature and alternate my chakra to break your illusion looking directly at you.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realising that no one can literally disappear into a whisp of sakura petals especially since in this forest there are none. I concentrate on finding your chakra and heat signature and alternate my chakra to break your illusion looking directly at you.
Goodie O^O Next:

i change a part of a terrain making you distracted as two large trees suddenly appear before your eyes masking my presence from you as i throw a kunai right towards your head and by the trees in your line of sight the kunai is completely invisible to your eyes.

(Genjutsu: Kokohin) - Illusion Technique: False surrounding
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the trees root out of the ground in front of me I assume that nature hasn't just sped up by 10yrs and made trees before me.

I concentrate on disrupting my chakra and the trees dissapate in time for me to move out the way so the kunai doesn't fatally wound me as you aimed for my head I simply lean to one side as it flies past.