University

Ogracio

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It is awesome if you've got good friends that will help you through your career, otherwise it could be reallllllley bad.

I love my uni so much, my friends, my career, so if you think you are going to study the right thing, it will probably be the best decision of your life (ofc, before getting married)

GL ;)

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It is awesome if you've got good friends that will help you through your career, otherwise it could be reallllllley bad.

I love my uni so much, my friends, my career, so if you think you are going to study the right thing, it will probably be the best decision of your life (ofc, before getting married)

GL ;)
Unfortunately for me all my friends dropped out and had no plans on going to Uni.

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Uni is honestly almost the same as high school, except the slacking and doing nothing part. You can still party, but you also have to study. Dont stress to much over it, as you will quickly get the hang of things. Your also more on your own, so get a planner and right your sh*t down on it, because teachers wont repeat due dates and stuff like that, your considered an adult and should be able to do that on your own.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
51๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
30โš”๏ธ
Awards
I wish you the best, truly.

Uni can be one of the most fullfilling experiences in your life. But at the same time it can be very scary and daunting. I had no friends in uni but after being in class with the same people you can't help but get chummy. I love that we were going for the same goals and expected more out of life.

Partying was second nature but I had to be really careful on how I balanced things. Not too much partying and a lot of studying. If my friends insisted on doing something then we would have sleepovers but only after I finished whatever work I had. It was grueling but it was worth it at the end.

Take care and make friends who share the same goals as you. Not only will they motivate you but sometimes if you slack it they will give you the answers. Although I never had that happen to me. I did for other people though.

:3

Reactions: Vision

spartan001

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wish you the best, truly.

Uni can be one of the most fullfilling experiences in your life. But at the same time it can be very scary and daunting. I had no friends in uni but after being in class with the same people you can't help but get chummy. I love that we were going for the same goals and expected more out of life.

Partying was second nature but I had to be really careful on how I balanced things. Not too much partying and a lot of studying. If my friends insisted on doing something then we would have sleepovers but only after I finished whatever work I had. It was grueling but it was worth it at the end.

Take care and make friends who share the same goals as you. Not only will they motivate you but sometimes if you slack it they will give you the answers. Although I never had that happen to me. I did for other people though.

:3
This is actually some pretty inspiring words...Thanks.