Underestimated Characters

Which Character(s) are underestimated & has more potential than noticed in ur opinion

• Total voters

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Characters that are alive that u think are very underestimated, and has a lot more potential than he/she puts off...

For instance, i think Tsunade is highly underestimated by almost ALL fans of the naruto series lol, like...if she fought any of the other kages, she would be easily defeated or something, so not true to me...i think she has the potential of maybe taking out ppl like Mei (the current mizukage) or even gaara for that matter, it seems to me as if she's strong enough to punch right thru that sand of his xD but im just saying it as a possibility, not saying she'd actually win. And also she's an heir to the 1st hokage! that has to count for something x)

So who do u think is/are an underestimated character(s) & deserves much more credit than he/she lets off to be in your opinion? & why

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think all of Hyuga clan is understimated at the moment with all this MS EMS and Rinnengan what happened to byakugan being superior to sharingan in many ways -_-
Yeah WTF happened to that......it felt like yesturday they were praising the Byukugon and today it taking a seat in the Back of the Bus?!?!?!? :mad:

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course Hinata and Tsunade because they are powerful and very beautiful.
They are women and its time for women to lead