Unanswered Questions

NINE SAILS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the Naruto ending we mostly got couples,next generation and technology but I want to know what happened to:
1 The Bijuu?
2 The Hyuuga slavery system?
3 Why they still have child soldiers?
4 What happened to Nagato's village?
5 Are the other villages as technologically advanced as Konoha ?
6 Has the shinobi system been changed?
7 Are people allowed to democratically elect a Kage?
8 Why were Orochimaru and Kabuto not punished for their crimes?
9 Was the truth behind the Uchiha massacre brought to light?
10 What happened to Danzo's ROOT?
11 Were those two elders dealt with?
12 What happened to the villages weaker than the 5 great nations?
13 What happened during Kakashi's reign as Hokage?

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the Naruto ending we mostly got couples,next generation and technology but I want to know what happened to:
1 The Bijuu? Went their own way except 8 and 9 tails
2 The Hyuuga slavery system? not seen
3 Why they still have child soldiers? those have always been there
4 What happened to Nagato's village? not seen
6 Has the shinobi system been changed? yeah
7 Are people allowed to democratically elect a Kage? probably only the higher ups as always
8 Why were Orochimaru and Kabuto not punished for their crimes? because kabuto is helping out the leaf and orochimaru can always help sasuke and naruto when needed in terms of experiments
9 Was the truth behind the Uchiha massacre brought to light? nope beside Sarada knowing she is the last with sasuke
10 What happened to Danzo's ROOT? disbanded probably
11 Were those two elders dealt with? there must be a new couple yes
12 What happened to the villages weaker than the 5 great nations? have it really rough because of the 4th shinobi war the bigger nations hired alot of doctors and medic shinobi from other villages. Now there aren't enough doctors for those villages cause many doctors and medic shinobi's died
13 What happened during Kakashi's reign as Hokage? technology got improved
look in your quote

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1 The Bijuu?
2 The Hyuuga slavery system?
3 Why they still have child soldiers?
4 What happened to Nagato's village?
6 Has the shinobi system been changed?
7 Are people allowed to democratically elect a Kage?
8 Why were Orochimaru and Kabuto not punished for their crimes?
9 Was the truth behind the Uchiha massacre brought to light?
10 What happened to Danzo's ROOT?
11 Were those two elders dealt with?
12 What happened to the villages weaker than the 5 great nations?
13 What happened during Kakashi's reign as Hokage?
1: Apart from Gyuki and Kurama, they've all gone off on their own. In theory, Momoshiki killed them all.

2: If by that you mean the Branch Family system, there's been no word on it since the only branch family member we cared about was Neji.

3: They've always trained 10 year olds in the art of killing each other, and Naruto doesn't do a damn thing to change it.

4: As far as we know, Amegakure is still a functioning village. Then again, with it's leaders dead, who knows? It takes a lot to fill a power vacuum left by God.

5: Most likely yes, since there's plenty of communications between the villages. I'm curious as to whether this extends to smaller villages like Amegakure as well though.

6: Training 10 year olds to murder each other? Still going on. There's been no significant change, Naruto comes and goes and leaves nothing but a vague legend behind him.

7: Pffft, hell no. Hashirama is the only known Kage to have been elected. All the others were selected either by the previous Hokage, or by the Daimyo of the country. We see this process when Danzo becomes Hokage.

8: Redeemed Shounen Villain Syndrome. Instantly clears all crimes committed by the villain, up to and including mass genocide.

9: Theres no record of this being revealed, I don't think it was ever announced, since it would probably destabilise Konoha more than a Uchiha Coup could ever have done. Admitting to Genocide is never a good move.

10:I think Root was disbanded when Danzo died. Sai is certainly no longer a member, so it's safe to say the organisation is gone.

11: Never caught up on them, but since they were as old as Hiruzen, I wouldn't be surprised if they were both dead now.

12: They're most likely still functioning, with the possible exception of Amegakure for reasons I've already brought up.

13: The only major events that are confirmed as Canon during Kakashi's reign are the events of The Last.