immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sup everyone this is my first time making a bleach thread so I don't know if this has been brought up yet

So I think that unahana is far above aizen in terms of power because kenpachi at the time of the first Quincy attack he was so strong that he was able to kill three sternritter like they where fodder and was practically unharmed while captains had trouble killing one but yet unahana was able to beat him over and over again like a crippled infant untill he gained his true strength theirs no quistion that aizen would beat unahana in a fight because of his shikai ability but in terms of pure reishi and power I think unahana is far above aizen what do you all think?

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unohana not Unahana... Also Kenpachi fought the weakest of the sternritters... Unohana is protrayed imo stronger than Azien but by feats he stomps...

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you mean , unohana or urahara?
Unohana sorry my spelling is sh**
Aizen has twice the Reatsu of a captain, he used that to temporally activate the Hogyoku.
And kenpachi was also above captain level and unohana beat him hundreds or thousands of times before he became strong enough to beat her
Unohana not Unahana... Also Kenpachi fought the weakest of the sternritters... Unohana is protrayed imo stronger than Azien but by feats he stomps...
We can't say they where the weakest if we didnt see them fight
But yea that's what I meant that in terms of strength and reishi she is stronger but in a fight or in terms of feats aizen solos

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yesi believe she was stronger than aizen aswell an could have beat him the same way Yama tried to just let her self be stabed grab him then cut him in half or something.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
she lacked the spiritual pressure to overpower aizens shikai unlike kenpachi's new found ruthless power/shikai he has an abundance of spirit energy which more then likely would overpower a shikai of aizen's ability and or he would surely kill aizen easier because of his lust for fighting alone. him getting cut by aizen would only add fuel to the fire.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she lacked the spiritual pressure to overpower aizens shikai unlike kenpachi's new found ruthless power/shikai he has an abundance of spirit energy which more then likely would overpower a shikai of aizen's ability and or he would surely kill aizen easier because of his lust for fighting alone. him getting cut by aizen would only add fuel to the fire.
Unohana was the only character to have seen through Kyouka Suigetsu. She was able to tell Aizen's body wasn't a corpse despite absolute hypnosis. While she didn't perfectly see through it, she could see a flaw.

OT: Unohana is arguably the strongest Shinigami outside of maybe the Zero Squad and probably Yamamoto (due to the mismatch of their Zanpaktou... Blood is dried by Fire).

Ironically, technically Kubo narrated her as stronger. As he notes she's the Kenpachi, and writes, "Kenpachi, the title given only to the strongest Shinigami." Unohana being the Kenpachi of Yamamoto's generation which is noted as the strongest generation of Gotei 13.

The thing most don't realize is that the fight between her and Zaraki lasted roughly 3 days given their conclusion coincides with Ichigo being defeated by the Atsuchi. So Unohana had the stamina to kill and revive Zaraki AND herself for 3 days without stop. At one point constantly healing as her Bankai's ability seemed to be one that melts flesh.

ugh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just realized, when Zaraki was fighting Tousen, he won only because he knew where he was getting hit from, so if Aizen used his Shikai wouldn't Zaraki just do the same thing? see where Aizen is cutting him from then attack before Aizen would kill him? plus we've seen Zaraki has gotten some serious power-ups in these last couple of chapters so i guess he would be able to?
kinda similar to what old man Yama did, when he held Aizens hand and went all ape shit on him U_U
:sorry for getting a bit off topic ._.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just realized, when Zaraki was fighting Tousen, he won only because he knew where he was getting hit from, so if Aizen used his Shikai wouldn't Zaraki just do the same thing? see where Aizen is cutting him from then attack before Aizen would kill him? plus we've seen Zaraki has gotten some serious power-ups in these last couple of chapters so i guess he would be able to?
kinda similar to what old man Yama did, when he held Aizens hand and went all ape shit on him U_U
:sorry for getting a bit off topic ._.
It's plausible; however, here's the problem. It is absolute hypnosis. From what I remember he could control all five senses. Thus, technically he could make it to where you don't feel the pain.

However if this is wrong, technically yes Zaraki could.

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unohana was the only character to have seen through Kyouka Suigetsu. She was able to tell Aizen's body wasn't a corpse despite absolute hypnosis. While she didn't perfectly see through it, she could see a flaw.

OT: Unohana is arguably the strongest Shinigami outside of maybe the Zero Squad and probably Yamamoto (due to the mismatch of their Zanpaktou... Blood is dried by Fire).

Ironically, technically Kubo narrated her as stronger. As he notes she's the Kenpachi, and writes, "Kenpachi, the title given only to the strongest Shinigami." Unohana being the Kenpachi of Yamamoto's generation which is noted as the strongest generation of Gotei 13.

The thing most don't realize is that the fight between her and Zaraki lasted roughly 3 days given their conclusion coincides with Ichigo being defeated by the Atsuchi. So Unohana had the stamina to kill and revive Zaraki AND herself for 3 days without stop. At one point constantly healing as her Bankai's ability seemed to be one that melts flesh.
Yea IMO the only shinigame who are stronger are kenpachi,Yamamoto,zero division, and possibly ichigo

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen was protrayed much stronger than her from the momment she seen his shikai she was afraid of him thats why she said ichigo was thier only hope
That's cuz she does not fight anymore really so she never planned on fighting aizen...an her saying ichigo was their only hope don't make sense she should have been able to sense that Yama spiritual pressure is higher than aizen's...unless she meant their only hope for survival knowing that Yama planned on taking out everybody.