lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't see how obito can be beaten maybe if if he was fighting against madara and hashirama combine then I might say obito would go down. So that lead me to be believe sasuke would eventually gain the reningan and Naruto also would have to go up (please more jutsu not another rasengan) another level but then I asked myself how could that be done if he doesn't have hashirama DNA. Then the last white zetsu from the six zetsus, juugo expelled from sasuke. Orochimaru took one, the 4 kage spirits took 4 and one was absorbed by juugo not destroyed would injected into sasuke just like when juugo injected him when he was injured from the 8 tails battle. It probably would be some sage/ senju DNA combined. And for Naruto we all have an idea what going to happen, a few more ppl r going to die ( bee), so Naruto can be complete his transformation and together with Minato yin kyuubi chakra to reach his final.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke should not get Rinnegan. He is an Uchiha and proud of it. He would never seek power by having to get Senju DNA. Naruto should also not get Rinnegan. Sasuke is the dojutsu guy in their team, having Naruto have a superior dojutsu would make Sasuke almost pointless, and that can't happen seeing how Sasuke is the second most important character in the entire series. They should be the elder and younger son. Neither should have the Sage's power.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke should not get Rinnegan. He is an Uchiha and proud of it. He would never seek power by having to get Senju DNA. Naruto should also not get Rinnegan. Sasuke is the dojutsu guy in their team, having Naruto have a superior dojutsu would make Sasuke almost pointless, and that can't happen seeing how Sasuke is the second most important character in the entire series. They should be the elder and younger son. Neither should have the Sage's power.
I used to think the same way but if u look at it ur sasuke he went out and seek orochimaru for power then after that he had karen for re-generation and replacing his chakra so his not a ninja that u think he is and to point another fact, he took itachi eyes for that same reason but what maid think of this was just reading this part why would he keep it and not distroy it but from seeing madara I or might want to help sasuke get to rinnegan stage. Amd I did not say naruto would gain a doujutsu and we can just because u have biju power u dont gain doujutsu but i do believe bee would eventually give naruto some of 8 tails power and kyuubi yin chakra is some key to naruto reaching his full potenial.

Last edited: