Not open for further replies.

nobody001

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you disprove that Muslims are not meant to go aside "The Non-Believers"? Well how about you watch this;

Try and explain these my friend, Islam doesn't seem to please me, However at the end of the day it your choice to believe what you wish to believe, But please don't feed us lies. We ain't stupid, honestly.
Have you ever wondered about the authenticity of those videos?
Muslims are allowed to marry any Ahl-e-Kitab which is to say then can marry Jews or Christians. The Jews or Christians the marry even have full freedom to practice their religion, go to their temples, churches etc.
And also nobody was ever forced to accept Islam.

kingdondunga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying they weren't prophet. If Adam was the first Muslim, Where did Judaism and Christianity come from? You don't realize Islam is an evolution and it's origin is blatantly from Judaism. Of course the Qu'ran will be word for word, But I'm not asking about that, I'm asking how do you know the Qu'ran itself hasn't been corrupted? How do you know what Prophet Muhammad wasn't a false/corrupt prophet? Why did Prophet Muhammad fight against the "Non-Believers" and convert them? Whats the Origin and truth behind the Black stone (Kaaba in Mecca) and How do you know he didn't use this "One message" to his advantage. Honestly, Why is Islam called the religion of peace when one of many of your practices is to not be friends or talk to Non Muslims and That they'll lead you to the wrong path.

I'm not stupid, I do my research. If you're so smart then answer my questions.
Not only muslims but everyone believes that the quran is unique and cannot be written by man i am talking about scholars, historians, theologists, priests, rabis etc people studied arabic to read quran are amazed even non muslims and they even agree that the quran that was revealed 1500 years ago is the same we have now once again i am not saying that historians etc that are not muslims accept this fact. If you accept the quarn to be unique and divine and in its original form then you must accept that the messenger that delivered the quran must be a prophet and genuine. you cannot accept one and reject the other they go hand in hand.

muslims have always fought for self defence not to convert people to islam. muslims ruled the world at one stage which included likes of india, spain parts of russia yet india is 80% hindu and spain is a chritian country why? if muslims wanted they couldve forced these guys to be muslims but they didnt these guys practiced their own religion without fear muslims just governed society and made sure there was no fighting and used to resolve disputes of people of other religion.

Just like now we see some muslims deviating and practicing wrong stuff even though the quran says other wise back in those days the jews the christians got their books but these were distorted and even chritian scholars and rabis acknowledge this they say that these books had to be updated and some parts were destroyed. people in the old days deliberately distorted religion to their advantage and even nowadays some muslims do this as well. but all the prophets preached one message the reason why mohammed was the last prophet was because he bought the quran which would be protected and in its original form so that people can learn from it. the quran is a complete way of life. it doesnt say kill non believers people take things out of context it says if non believers attack you first reason with them if they dont listen then defend your self are you saying this is barbaric??? or what anyone would do.

i hope this answers some of your questions

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only muslims.......

muslims have always fought for self defence not to convert people to islam. muslims ruled the world at one stage which included likes of india, spain parts of russia yet india is 80% hindu and spain is a chritian country why? if muslims wanted they couldve forced these guys to be muslims but they didnt these guys practiced their own religion without fear muslims just governed society and made sure there was no fighting and used to resolve disputes of people of other religion.

.......efend your self are you saying this is barbaric??? or what anyone would do.

i hope this answers some of your questions
Oh no.. leave India out of your post. Let me remind you originally India consisted of the area now known as Pakistan+ Bangladesh+India.

There are many reasons how HIndus survived and credit goes to their own resistence and will against odds as well.

Self defence? Hindukush anyone? Want me to explain terms like butaparast, butshikan? Want quotations from the Muslim historians and invaders themselves?

Look there are extremist in every religion and set of beliefs including atheists and fools everywhere and self serving power hungry politicians as well. there is no point in denying the facts and thinking that everybody else on the board is illiterate.

Muslims are allowed to marry any Ahl-e-Kitab which is to say then can marry Jews or Christians. The Jews or Christians the marry even have full freedom to practice their religion, go to their temples, churches etc.
And also nobody was ever forced to accept Islam.
I agree that posting videos is rather pointless.. it proves nothing. out of context and often not even trustworthy.. but I think both the sides are now just going on and on without any propoer direction as well.

What about non kitabiyah? and nobody ever was forced? you are now taking too much of leap. the world history is full of bloody religious conflicts. I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

I Have read enough of Islamic history in southern Asia, it's religious development and the laws as applied here - I can post them in detail all day long. Not all of it is negative but everything is not sunny either. And same goes for Christians. Many saints got their designation for bloddying their hands with innocent blood. And the list goes on..

Please everybody stay on the main topic.. That was about when you move to another country and make it your home should you ask for a part of it to rule according to your own native laws just because the new home gave you to freedon to live as you want wanted.. - Should anyone make demands of this sort under these circumstances?

Last edited:

nobody001

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And also nobody was ever forced to accept Islam.[/QUOTE]

I agree that posting videos is rather pointless.. it proves nothing. out of context and often not even trustworthy.. but I think both the sides are now just going on and on without any propoer direction as well.

What about non kitabiyah? and nobody ever was forced? you are now taking too much of leap. the world history is full of bloody religious conflicts. I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

I Have read enough of Islamic history in south east Asia it's religious development and the laws as applied here - I can post them in detail all day long. Not all of it is negative but everything is not sunny either. And same goes for Christians. Many saints got their designation for bloddying their hands with innocent blood.

Please everybody stay on the main topic.. That was about when you move to another country and make it your home should you ask for a part of it to rule according to your own native laws just because the new home gave you to freedon to live as you want wanted.. - Shoud anyone make demands of this sort under these circumstances?
BTW i meant the time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), sorry that i wasn't clear enough.

nobody001

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread has really been sent off course here.
People are now questioning the Religion in general...
and yes this is going off topic, i think that the muslims who are demanding a muslim law area is wrong, if they want to spend their life according to Islamic Laws then just move to muslim country.
And also don't judge the muslim community on the base of those 300 people who are requesting this as that is a small minority compared to the total number of muslims in UK.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and yes this is going off topic, i think that the muslims who are demanding a muslim law area is wrong, if they want to spend their life according to Islamic Laws then just move to muslim country.
And also don't judge the muslim community on the base of those 300 people who are requesting this as that is a small minority compared to the total number of muslims in UK.
I frankly don't care about what these extremist wanna do.
Them wanting an area where their laws can be applied has nothing to do with me.

Whats bothered me is that this has become of is Islam right/wrong...

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this thread should close, we have no rights to question or insult other people religion nor we have the right to declare that one's practices are wrong or right. We should abide from these kinds of talks and i personally think that we should not care about extremism, unless we want to join extremist community. so lets all peace out and have a sweat warm life in our own way :)

~Lumos~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You do realize Adam & Eve were in the Torah before the Qu'ran right? So you're saying all the other "Holy books" were corrupted when in fact Muslims only have 1 Holy Book? The prophet married a young girl? Now is that not corruption? If that happens in the Middle east what happens? You say Islam is not corrupted as other religions are? Prophet Muhammad went into war with the "Non-Believers" to convert them, How is that peace? Islam practices to not be friends or talk with "Non-Believers" and That they may lead you on the wrong path. Now how do you know for sure that the Qu'ran itself isn't corrupted nor is the Sharia law? What proof do you have the "Other holy books" are corrupted?

Islam stands for peace when really it's name itself is a mystery.
Seriously man tou dont know anything about Islam and yet u r so confident about what r u saying
Read the spoiler tag ur ans is given below :)
You do realize Adam & Eve were in the Torah before the Qu'ran right? So you're saying all the other "Holy books" were corrupted when in fact Muslims only have 1 Holy Book?
yes Adam PBUH and EVe PBUH were in Torah and so as Prophet Muhammad SAW was also mentioned in Torah AND Bible and Holy Quran also teaches the same thing as those previous books
For more info read this

The prophet married a young girl? Now is that not corruption? If that happens in the Middle east what happens?
since when marrying younger girl is corruption???
you are talking about Hazarat Ayesha (RA) HIS (SAW) Second wife and you know what his First wife was older then him and also a widow she was 54 years old (and she proposed Muhammad SAW when she was amazed by his honesty) in ISLAM one can marry older or younger women and a women can marry an old or young man..
You say Islam is not corrupted as other religions are? Prophet Muhammad went into war with the "Non-Believers" to convert them, How is that peace? Islam practices to not be friends or talk with "Non-Believers" and That they may lead you on the wrong path.
Yes Islam is not corrupted i can prove it.
Prophet Muhammad SAW never use sword to spread Islam here is one example
people or arab gave many severe and cruel punishments to muslims of that time and killed many muslims bruetly after 10 years when muslims become majority they conquered arab at that time people were thinking that muhammadSAW will order to kill us but instead Muhammad SAW forgive every one in MAKKAH
about non-believer ISLAM
many guests of Muhammad were non muslims he always served them and greeted them
Quran says
Qur'an [60:8]
Allah does Not forbid you from those who do Not fight you because of religion and do Not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Qur'an [60:9]
Allah Only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers

I can go on but is hould stop now becos this goin way out off topic

I think this thread should be closed becos this debate does not have any constructive point all people here are flamming each others faith nothig more >_>​

Reactions: Escorpiius

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, It's brutal, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Compare the divorce rate of a western country with a middle eastern country.
Compare crimes like theft, rape, narcotics, driving under the influence of a western country with a middle eastern.
BIG difference.

In the eyes of someone from europe, or america, it might seem wrong and extreme, but that's how middle east have lived for a looong time.

Say you go out and do something crazy as a teenager, something wrong; your parents find out, what happens:
Middle East: Your parents whoop the shit out of you.
Western countries: They get disappointed and send you to your room.

Which one repeats what he did?

They are not stupid, if Sharia Law didn't work, they won't keep doing it. It's just that it's wrong in the eyes of western people. People walking around half-naked in the streets is wrong in the eyes of middle-eastern people.

And as for the issue of creating a separate muslim state in UK, that is absurd, don't bring middle east into the middle of europe. Keep middle east and the western world separated. If your a muslim, moving into another country, you got to live by their rules, by their culture. Maham may have said a lot of racist stuff, but I agree somewhat with the fact where she said England should be 100 % white. I agree that people shouldn't stand out the way that they do, they must understand that they are long way from home. I'm speaking of all immigrants, not only in England, but other countries too.

If they plan on living in a new country, they must integrate. Of course heritage is important, but that doesn't mean that you have to create a new state with Sharia Law in the middle of UK.. Or go around calling others infidels and stuff. If they do that, and think that way, they shouldn't have moved to such country in the first place.

And for the people saying that Quaran says that Jews are less then pigs and stuff. You're not supposed to judge anyone, all people are born equal. It's the actions that you do that defines if one is a good person or not. You're supposed to judge the actions of a person, not the person it self.

Refrain from insulting people by calling them Jackasses and idiots please. You might have felt insulted by something they said, but that doesn't mean you should insult them back. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
I agree. Frankly, I don't agree with the 100% kind of people in population since Immigration a common in every countries now. However, this Sharia Law is stupid. People who immigrated can bring their beliefs and cultures but cannot and should not impose them in any way. Abiding the country's that you live in of minimum respect and necessity.

That's mean, and you got that from a youtube video.
If you didn't know, Jesus is one of the big prophets of Islam as well >_>
Yep!

It's not Islam that has become corrupt. Islam is what it is.
It's certain muslims that have become corrupt.
Indeed. I'm sad that I need to spread rep+ but I think I will have given you rep for each of your posts otherwise.

Both Islam & Christianity grew from Judaism. Yet they say, Adam and Eve were the first human god had made. How could that be possible? If Prophet Muhammad was the first Islamic follower?

It's not the people who are being corrupted. Religion corrupts the world, I'm not saying this to be racist but it's true, whether you agree with me or not.
If there was no such thing as Religion? Just the countries Law? How peaceful do you think people would be? There'll be a low drop rate of Suicide deaths for sure. I'm sure deaths too, as half the deaths among people are influenced by religion. In this world, EVERYBODY is a sinner and Half the sins committed by people are influenced by religion. I could go on but I'll stop here. I don't wish to insult anyone, I'm sorry if I have.

I was just trying to get a point across, Thank you.
Adam and Eve were the first human created by God. But all the prophets that followed or themselves couldn't deliver their messages properly or got corrupted throughout time. The last Prophet Muhammad was the most cherished one from Allah and thus became the ultimate propaganda of peace, harmony and devotion and so many things. It's a really long story but it's something completely off-topic.

You do realize Adam & Eve were in the Torah before the Qu'ran right? So you're saying all the other "Holy books" were corrupted when in fact Muslims only have 1 Holy Book? The prophet married a young girl? Now is that not corruption? If that happens in the Middle east what happens? You say Islam is not corrupted as other religions are? Prophet Muhammad went into war with the "Non-Believers" to convert them, How is that peace? Islam practices to not be friends or talk with "Non-Believers" and That they may lead you on the wrong path. Now how do you know for sure that the Qu'ran itself isn't corrupted nor is the Sharia law? What proof do you have the "Other holy books" are corrupted?

Islam stands for peace when really it's name itself is a mystery.
Well, if my memory is right, there were 5 holy books in Islam with Qura'n being the most divine and holiest of all. You seem really less-informed or even ill-informed, so you should perhaps gain some more knowledge on such touchy topics. It can tends to get insulting for some Muslims when you speak profanities on Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.)

~Guys i think we should end this now~
I agree~~

Status
Not open for further replies.