Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol u r saying this have u ever visited any eurpean country or american country??
What you are up to Maham5423? Your twitter name say Maham_shoaib according to your profile.

last time I heard 'Shoaib' it was used mostly by Muslims ... you claim to be related with British royal family -I find it odd. Next, you try to pretend to be the artist of the work you didn't do and then you purposely atrratct attention by posting something you know would surely cause rift..

Last edited:

atifraini

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you are up to Maham5423? Your twitter name say Maham_shoaib according to your profile.

last time I heard Shoib it was used mostly by Muslims ... you claimi to be related with British royal family .. you try to pretend be the arist of the work you didn't so then you purposely atrratct attention by posting something you know would cause rift..
lol new diagnosis she is suffering from ADD(Attension deficit disorder)...May i request to u all...Pls just ignore her...

~Lumos~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can you say that the Islam doesn't make you do anything.
Ever been in the east? If a women doesnt follow the rules she can be killed.
thats not islam thats the mind set of people
in Islam it our own choice to do what right or wrong
@ mugi
n cutting of hands (fingers of one hand actually) is for thieves and n if its done then there will be decrease in ratio of robbery
n other punishment are in most cases miss understood every thing has a reason behind it ;)

n about that separate state stuff i think this should not happen they all should try to live in peace :p

thai sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya 100% white as Muslims shuld live in there own country and black people to and England is a country for white not for Chinese or something
You do realize you posted this on a website for Asian anime, I mean if you hate Asian people so much then why don't you stop watching anime and go be by yourself cause in the future, we have no room for intolerant people such as yourself, there are bad people in every race, and if you wanna talk about who's done worse things, I'm pretty sure England doesn't have the cleanest slate either. Being a Muslim doesn't make you a terrorist, but I can bet you all terrorist are racist.

Call Me Legit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, These idiots are fools. If they're Unhappy that they can't have their Sharia law or whatever in the UK, Then they should just fly back to their own country. I mean burning Poppies on remembrance day? Honestly, They have no f''''in respect so why should we give them respect? A bunch of religious fools.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol it's funny but still I live in uk born in uk
I m not one of them
I wish England could only have 100% white instead of 92%
Ya 100% white as Muslims shuld live in there own country and black people to and England is a country for white not for Chinese or something
Ya u r right I do wear capris jeans and shorts
And whenever on beach side just like other girls swimsuit
Covering the whole body is awful
It's If and there is no war in England so I don't want to leave my homeland
And Idc if they are having a war in there countries go fix it rather protesting to create countries in uk
These were among the most racist comments I've ever heard.
First of all, Independence is human right I believe and people should have the right to live their right. In a more competitive world as today, migration is bound to occur and moreover, these trends were started by war-phillic countries and power-hungry countries. These were mostly all European countries (though now, USA took pole position but that's a different story).
In short, it's your stupid wars that created this trend (that you find unfortunate). Most of those immigrants, mostly Muslim, are due to war-destructed countries, unlivable conditions or whose generations come from laborers/slaves that you guys brought.
Also, if you want your country to be 100% white and British, perhaps, you guys should also gtfo of some coutries. In case you're foolish, stupid and ill-informed (which obviously you are), migration doesn't affect only the Muslim/Chinese/Black. As proof,

Moreover, if you have so much problems with Muslim clothing and you don't like covering your body, then I'm sure you can get a good stripper job when you can fulfill your desires. Seriously, you may not approve someone clothing but I see nothing wrong in covering the whole body. Atleast, they show a minimum of respect to people and don't exhibit themselves like b!tches. I never say that this should be adapted to everyone but neither should it be banned - a minimum of decency should remain for everybody.

Yea, what to expect.. They're extremists.. I'm a muslim and extremist muslims really piss me off. Totally brainwashed >_>
I agree. They've completely ruined the image of Islam. Whenever, I switch to International news channels, that what's I see.
- Something exploded in ....
- Some reoltution/protest in ...
- Brutal announcements.
- War in ....
- Dictatroship in ...

And the list goes on and on and most of "..." countries are countries from Middle-East/Africa and mostly Muslim countries. Their govermental problems translated into ill-image of Islam.

I don't mind seeing people wearing burka or other muslim clothing, as long as it's their own choice and not a choice taken by their husband or parents.
And all that physical sentence and Sharia stuff is way to extreme as well x_x Getting hands cut off for shoplifting, getting whipped for touching another man and cheating on your husband/wife = death sentence, and stuff like that.. thats way too serious..

If it's a sin, it's God who is the one who should punish the sinner, not a fellow person.
I agree. The article is useless but none get the right to say that they are so because of Islam. They are only using Islam as facade to hide their ugly reality of being scum extremists. Show me, one line from Hadith/Qur'an whee it depletes violence encouragement or war promotion.

Islam doesn't MAKE you do anything. Islam says it's not right, and YOU get the choice, whether you wanna see them naked or not(obviously it's their choice as well, but if they offer you, it's your choice). You CAN watch them, but you shouldn't according to Islam.
Exactly. i'm sure every single Muslim (excluding extremists) and "sane" people will agree. Stop ruining Islam's image with those articles, please.
By doing so, it's proper Muslim that gets backlashes while the extremist get the last laughs. There are so many proper face of Islam like Mecca/Madina trips ect...which shows the real spiritual face and translates the real virtues of Islam.

Well i m Muslim too, and i admit there are many extremest Muslims, but u cant judge all the Muslims from any small groups, There are sure every kind of people in every race!
Indeed.

My big point is that people follow a relligion were stands in the holy book that jews or whatever are less then pigs. Most don't think the same but I should know better and quit follow that life style. Mohammed was married with a ****ing child.
Go and read the real/complete truth before insinuating such profanities that insults Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and deeply hurts the feelings of Muslims.

@Maham5423

you really are a devil
*guessing from ur rep points*
Don't worry, she'll get more.

Be more respectful towards each other people, I don't wanna have to close this.
You made a mistake I think. Atleast, some people deserved some Ban here.

Reactions: Train

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has drifted a bit from the topic but nonetheless It's nice for people to speak out loud. (except Maham, she's just trollin' and spoutin' bullshit)

Maybe the England's trying to make the muslims look bad or maybe not.

Either way, I cannot imagine what it's like in Middle East or in United Kingdom as the media shows/tells us just a small amount of the facts. But what I can tell, is what the situation's like here and Sweden.

For example. There's a part of one city in Sweden where muslims have conquered their own zone and they won't let even ambulances pass through it without throwing rocks or firebottles at it (yes, someone did that too).

I am trying to be open and not racist(ic). If I am, please tell me.

Reactions: Howard

Itachi2020

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My big point is that people follow a relligion were stands in the holy book that jews or whatever are less then pigs. Most don't think the same but I should know better and quit follow that life style. Mohammed was married with a ****ing child.
I hope u do some more research and read more before giving such judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.