Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol !!! @High :: thnxks for telling !

@maham freedom ?? u ppl were forced to leave !!!! u ppl captured the place , the wealth . u didnt owned it !! thts ur background !! i can imagine it .

Maham5423

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol !!! @High :: thnxks for telling !

@maham freedom ?? u ppl were forced to leave !!!! u ppl captured the place , the wealth . u didnt owned it !! thts ur background !! i can imagine it .
Haha u were given freedom and so u accepted ur cricket loss
Like ur cricketers do from us
U don't have anything to say now ~.~

Toruk-Makto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u knw wht tht simply represented ur background @MAHAM ,, nothing else !!!

ND abt cricket pak is far more better than England !!! lol englands gonna get their A** Closed by INdia !!

Maham5423

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u knw wht tht simply represented ur background @MAHAM ,, nothing else !!!

ND abt cricket pak is far more better than England !!! lol englands gonna get their A** Closed by INdia !!
Haha they will show India what we are and We beat Australia 2 times in a row in ashes they are the worlds best cricket team and my second best
And we showed Sri Lanka to wat we have got so please
Even ur country can't even have cricketers as on tour cuz they are so dangerous

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not trying to be the bad girl but Idc about what they does
And I m a girl
Idc Cuz I live my own life like a royal princess
Assuming you are not trolling... let me educate you a little bit on our country... I'll make it brief as despite your shear pride in our nation... you appear to have a very poor command of the English language!...

England was dying economically... the nation was ageing... They required young people to work... and as your beloved Caucasian Brits were not reproducing at a suitable rate... The borders were opened up to allow immigration, so that the country could be rejuvenated once more... I assure you... if you had the snow white Britain you so desire... the country would be in an economical state worse than it already is...

Once upon a time Britain would be closed at 5pm... now we have 24hour stores mostly run my hard working immigrants... (just one example)...

Furthermore... Race is not the issue with Islam... it is a faith... not a race or nationality... there are Caucasian Muslims... Ugh why am I even bothering!? XD

Anyway please... educate yourself further before developing an opinion based on what you heard from your racist father or your right wing, phone hacking, news papers!

For your trolling material (should you so happen to be trolling)... I am mixed raced... Where do I stand in your eyes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Train

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming you are not trolling... let me educate you a little bit on our country... I'll make it brief as despite your shear pride in our nation... you appear to have a very poor command of the English language!...

England was dying economically... the nation was ageing... They required young people to work... and as your beloved Caucasian Brits were not reproducing at a suitable rate... The borders were opened up to allow immigration, so that the country could be rejuvenated once more... I assure you... if you had the snow white Britain you so desire... the country would be in an economical state worse than it already is...

Once upon a time Britain would be closed at 5pm... now we have 24hour stores mostly run my hard working immigrants... (just one example)...

Furthermore... Race is not the issue with Islam... it is a faith... not a race or nationality... there are Caucasian Muslims... Ugh why am I even bothering!? XD

Anyway please... educate yourself further before developing an opinion based on what you heard from your racist father or your right wing, phone hacking, news papers!

For your trolling material (should you so happen to be trolling)... I am mixed raced... Where do I stand in your eyes?
ppl that are ignorant like her should just be ignored and forgotten :eek:

nagato2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

very true, i am of irish blood,black blood,french blood, cherokee blood,and british blood were do i stand in eyes of an anti multicultural person.

Status
Not open for further replies.