0⚔️
Rei’s Rules and Regs
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No KG
-Yes CJ and CW
-No Custom elements
-No stealing Kumi
-Killing is allowed but doesn't count towards bio.
-Only A-rank jutsus or below
-You get the first move-
-Starting at Mid-range
-I'll be using Omar Ares Bane Bio in my signature...
-terrain: Rocky valley with a small water source.

*I stand on a large rock staring at the sky, watching the clouds go by. Red Oak Bone-breaker is strapped to my back via a 5ft long braided hemp rope.*

Last edited:

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(lets put some actual role playing into this, not just spam jutsu's xd)

Mystogan: AntiHero .. let's see how much you've grown. Prepare yourself.

As i finish my sentence, i run up to you in mid range

I then stop and throw 2 kunai's at your left leg and right side of your chest.

Mystogan: Take that :p

Last edited:

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(lets put some actual role playing into this, not just spam jutsu's xd)

Mystogan: AntiHero .. let's see how much you've grown. Prepare yourself.

As i finish my sentence, i run up to you in mid range.

I then stop and throw 2 kunai's at your left leg and right side of your chest.

Mystogan: Take that :p
"Funny, I thought you wheren't gonna show up... This should be intresting..."
*As I see your kunai reach 5ft in font of me I perform Great break though, sending your kunai back at you with inhanced pricing power.*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*When the kunai reach your position I perfom Mizu Bunshin, creating 4 water clones (A, B, C, and D).*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*As soon as they're created, both clones A and B, begains to run towards you in a chris-cross pattern while clone D peforms Chakra senseing rain.*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

*The rain starts to fall just as clones A and B make it into close range (about 5ft from you). Clone A banks to the right of you, while clone B flanks to your left. Both clones A and B toss two kunai at you (One regular kunai and One exploding kunai). Meanwhile clone C and I stand 2ft behind clone D waiting for your move.)

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Funny, I thought you wheren't gonna show up... This should be intresting..."
*As I see your kunai reach 5ft in font of me I perform Great break though, sending your kunai back at you with inhanced pricing power.*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*When the kunai reach your position I perfom Mizu Bunshin, creating 4 water clones (A, B, C, and D).*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*As soon as they're created, both clones A and B, begains to run towards you in a chris-cross pattern while clone D peforms Chakra senseing rain.*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

*The rain starts to fall just as clones A and B make it into close range (about 5ft from you). Clone A banks to the right of you, while clone B flanks to your left. Both clones A and B toss two kunai at you (One regular kunai and One exploding kunai). Meanwhile clone C and I stand 2ft behind clone D waiting for your move.)
Mystogan: I'm not a coward you know :|

As i see the Kunai's heading back to me, I throw 2 other kunai's at there path, changing it's trajectory.

Just after this, I see you create four water clones beside you, and see that 2 of them are heading towards me.

I extend my right hand in front of me, which glow pale yellow, and release two 2 lightning horns which brutally hits the 2 clones and turn them into water again.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Just after this i feel rain against my skin. I run short range to you and quickly make a few hand seals, which consist of, Ram → Horse → Bird, and create a water tornado which heads your way.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Just as i've don't this, I create a powerful stream of lightning, which paralyzes you so the tornado can hit you. Also, this stream of lighting electrifies the water tornado, increasing it's power dramatically.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Mystogan: Like a BOSS. :cool: