Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright I use *Hyoton: Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique) (This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.)*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright I use *Hyoton: Hyoro no Jutsu (Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique) (This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.)*
Wow, so mean.

I use Doton: Bodi Kori no Jutsu (Body Hardening Technique) and break open the ice prison. I then use Doton: Kazangan Furotaiga (Lava Flow River) acroos the ice berg spliting it in two.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, so mean.

I use Doton: Bodi Kori no Jutsu (Body Hardening Technique) and break open the ice prison. I then use Doton: Kazangan Furotaiga (Lava Flow River) acroos the ice berg spliting it in two.
hey thats uncalled for

well I guess its time to use a new technique :D

uses *Raiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Great Waterfall Technique) with the water hitting your lava hardening it and then the lightning breaking it*

on your lava

then I use *Raiton: Suikousandan (Lightning Release: Multiple Water Shark Bullet) with all the sharks having lightning surging threw them*

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey thats uncalled for

well I guess its time to use a new technique :D

uses *Raiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Great Waterfall Technique)*

on your lava

then I use *Raiton: Suikousandan (Lightning Release: Multiple Water Shark Bullet)*
which did what-.-
It still melted the iceberg in half lol so i block your shark bombs with
Doton: Doryuu Heki (Earth Style Wall)

Then i use (Raiton: Hiraishin)-Lightning Style: Flying Thunder God on the water to electricute it.
Finally i use
Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor-(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi)

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
which did what-.-
It still melted the iceberg in half lol so i block your shark bombs with
Doton: Doryuu Heki (Earth Style Wall)

Then i use (Raiton: Hiraishin)-Lightning Style: Flying Thunder God on the water to electricute it.
Finally i use
Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor-(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi)
Alright Madara thats it (put what the did :p in there attacking thread ;))

here goes nothin

uses *Sensatsu Suishou (Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles)*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright Madara thats it (put what the did :p in there attacking thread ;))

here goes nothin

uses *Sensatsu Suishou (Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles)*
Quickly uses
(Katon: Ensho)-Fire Release: Heat Wave
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user drastically changes the temperature to extreme humidity and heat. All water, ice, snow, and any other form of water will evaporate. If it is snowing or raining it stops. All Suiton and Hyouton jutsus won't work for three turns. On the fourth turn all Suiton jutsus will work and all Hyouton jutsus C-Rank and above will work. On the fifth turn all moves will be usable again and the effects of this move will dissapear.
Note: Can only be used once a match.
As the water needles are forming they melt in mid-air and so does all other ice, water, snow, etc. The temeperature and humidity drastically rise. Clouds start to form in the sky.

After about a minute i use (Raiton: Raikou Arashi) Lightning Release: Lightning Storm to finish one out of the already forming one in the sky.

Lastly I use (Raiton: Raikou Hirate) Lightning Release: Lightning Palm to call a bolt of lightning to come down and in my hand.

I use shadow clone jutsu *3*

Your turn.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quickly uses
(Katon: Ensho)-Fire Release: Heat Wave
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user drastically changes the temperature to extreme humidity and heat. All water, ice, snow, and any other form of water will evaporate. If it is snowing or raining it stops. All Suiton and Hyouton jutsus won't work for three turns. On the fourth turn all Suiton jutsus will work and all Hyouton jutsus C-Rank and above will work. On the fifth turn all moves will be usable again and the effects of this move will dissapear.
Note: Can only be used once a match.
As the water needles are forming they melt in mid-air and so does all other ice, water, snow, etc. The temeperature and humidity drastically rise. Clouds start to form in the sky.

After about a minute i use (Raiton: Raikou Arashi) Lightning Release: Lightning Storm to finish one out of the already forming one in the sky.

Lastly I use (Raiton: Raikou Hirate) Lightning Release: Lightning Palm to call a bolt of lightning to come down and in my hand.

I use shadow clone jutsu *3*

Your turn.
over powered much *sighs*

uses *Fuuton: Renkudan (Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet)*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
over powered much *sighs*

uses *Fuuton: Renkudan (Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet)*
My clone jumps in the way of the attack.
*poof*

I use
(Raiton: Chidori)- Lightning Release: 1,000 Birds
and form a chidiori with the lightning in my hand. And if your asking how I can do chidori its because a long time ago when i first joined this other kakashi taught it to me.^^

Next i use
Raiton: Chidori Tsume- Lightning Release: Chidori Claw
and form a claw out of the chidori in my hand. I then charge at you wit the claw scraping the earth bottom as I run with my clone next to me.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My clone jumps in the way of the attack.
*poof*

I use
(Raiton: Chidori)- Lightning Release: 1,000 Birds
and form a chidiori with the lightning in my hand. And if your asking how I can do chidori its because a long time ago when i first joined this other kakashi taught it to me.^^

Next i use
Raiton: Chidori Tsume- Lightning Release: Chidori Claw
and form a claw out of the chidori in my hand. I then charge at you wit the claw scraping the earth bottom as I run with my clone next to me.
all lightning huh uses *(Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage (to block your lightning)*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
all lightning huh uses *(Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage (to block your lightning)*
My clone jumps in front and uses (Doton: Doryuu Heki)- Earth Style: Earth Style Wall to protect us and then i come and attack you with the claw.
As i attack my clone uses (Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds to attack you.