Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes he did lol, and he explained everything to Hashirama during the battle. how else would he know about the forbidden fruit and the god tree. re-read the pages.
Impossible, the time Madara read the Uchiha tablet was when he had EMS, he didn't have the Rinnegan then so, he obviously couldn't decipher the whole thing. Now, go re-read the OP.

Reactions: Super7

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impossible, the time Madara read the Uchiha tablet was when he had EMS, he didn't have the Rinnegan then so, he obviously couldn't decipher the whole thing. Now, go re-read the OP.
lol i just told that white zetzu did take a look at the tablet and, and showed it to madara. White zetsu can pop-up at any given location since he is made from the gedo.

Here Obito used Kamui to transfer himself to the location meanwhile zetsu did it underground.

You must be registered for see images

Edit: here obito told zetsu if he "RECORDED" it, which means he got video camrea in his brain since he can record, what just happened

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i just told that white zetzu did take a look at the tablet and, and showed it to madara. White zetsu can pop-up at any given location since he is made from the gedo.

Here Obito used Kamui to transfer himself to the location meanwhile zetsu did it underground.

Does Zetsu have the Sharingan? I don't think so, so your argument is already invalid.

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edit: here obito told zetsu if he "RECORDED" it, which means he got video camrea in his brain since he can record, what just happened
Madara said he fell into utter despair after learning this, he was talking about what he told Hasirama, he also said that's when he decided on his new path and that my friend was when he had EMS, just when he left the village, remember, Hashirama was pleading with him to stay or at least share his new dream? ;)

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Zetsu have the Sharingan? I don't think so, so your argument is already invalid.
He meant zetsu recorded it, or to a photo, just like when Obito/Tobi asked if he'd recorded the battle between Itachi and Sasuke. He's still wrong though, refer to my post above ;)

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dudeeee. Read the Chapter where Obito said to Zetsu if he had recorded the whole thing. same thing, the uchiha place was left to ruin, there was nobody there.

1) White zetsu pop-up there, record it with his eyes
2) He how the recording to madara,
3) madara take a look at the tablet with his rinnegan
4) ????
5) Profit

Its the same thing if, i go to the tablet now, take a picture and show it to you. You take a look at it, with your RINNEGAN and can read whats there.

Reactions: Super7

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dudeeee. Read the Chapter where Obito said to Zetsu if he had recorded the whole thing. same thing, the uchiha place was left to ruin, there was nobody there.

1) White zetsu pop-up there, record it with his eyes
2) He how the recording to madara,
3) madara take a look at the tablet with his rinnegan
4) ????
5) Profit

Its the same thing if, i go to the tablet now, take a picture and show it to you. You take a look at it, with your RINNEGAN and can read whats there.
Oh, I get what you're saying now, but where is your proof?

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara said he fell into utter despair after learning this, he was talking about what he told Hasirama, he also said that's when he decided on his new path and that my friend was when he had EMS, just when he left the village, remember, Hashirama was pleading with him to stay or at least share his new dream? ;)
He only read that, if you collect all the tailed beasts, everything is united witin one, and if yin-yang work togther true peace and be archived.

He read about the SO6P and the creation of all things, including the tailed-beasts how to united them again. thats all

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He only read that, if you collect all the tailed beasts, everything is united witin one, and if yin-yang work togther true peace and be archived.

He read about the SO6P and the creation of all things, including the tailed-beasts how to united them again. thats all
No as he tells Hashi about the story of Kaguya and the god tree fruit, he said that's when he fell into utter despair after learning that and that's when he decided to pursue his new dream, in the manga it's when he has EMS it's before his final fight with Hashi. When he leaves teh village

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I get what you're saying now, but where is your proof?

Here, basically White Zetsu is a moving camera video, he record everything that he see, the same when pain lost, he also recorded it and showed the enitre thing to obito. Obito telling him, Did you "Record the entire thing" He said ya don't worry lets watch it later.

I wish there is more to that tablet, but there is not. only thing remaining is SO6P son's eyes.

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here, basically White Zetsu is a moving camera video, he record everything that he see, the same when pain lost, he also recorded it and showed the enitre thing to obito. Obito telling him, Did you "Record the entire thing" He said ya don't worry lets watch it later.

I wish there is more to that tablet, but there is not. only thing remaining is SO6P son's eyes.

That's a flaw in your argument, we don't know if it was white zetsu or black zetsu that recorded it, he created black zetsu when Obito decided to pursue his eye of the moon plan and then died straight after so if it was black zetsu then you are definitely wrong.

Reactions: omarsen and Joker

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No The tablet tells you have to archive the rinnegan, and once you do, you can read the last remaining lines.

normal sharing can read it like this "kill some1 close to you and archive MS"
MS can read it like this "You need a spair inorder to get EMS and your light will not fade away"

Now EMS can read it like this "one god was divided by SO6P, using Izanagi(creation of all things) there are 9 tailed beasts out there, and there is the 10 on the moon, inorder to summon the 10 tail you need rinnegan, by getting Senju+uchiha"

Once you got the rinnegan, it tells you how to summon gedo mazo, the history of the SO6P and his mom, the forbitten fruit.

Here orochimaru read the tablet or should i say analyzed it? It tells you how to obtain rinnegan, and once you do. everything gets revealed about the fruit,So6p & his mom

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No The tablet tells you have to archive the rinnegan, and once you do, you can read the last remaining lines.

normal sharing can read it like this "kill some1 close to you and archive MS"
MS can read it like this "You need a spair inorder to get EMS and your light will not fade away"

Now EMS can read it like this "one god was divided by SO6P, using Izanagi(creation of all things) there are 9 tailed beasts out there, and there is the 10 on the moon, inorder to summon the 10 tail you need rinnegan, by getting Senju+uchiha"

Once you got the rinnegan, it tells you how to summon gedo mazo, the history of the SO6P and his mom, the forbitten fruit.

Here orochimaru read the tablet or should i say analyzed it? It tells you how to obtain rinnegan, and once you do. everything gets revealed about the fruit,So6p & his mom
You make good points but not once have you shown me proof that the Madara read it with his rinnegan or that he didn't read what he knew up until now only with EMS. So going on what I have read from the manga I'm sticking to my theory.

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You make good points but not once have you shown me proof that the Madara read it with his rinnegan or that he didn't read what he knew up until now only with EMS. So going on what I have read from the manga I'm sticking to my theory.
I agree there is no proof, but common sense. AFter the massacre, the uchiha village was left to ruin, nobody entered, nor protected.

But since we know that White Zetsu can pop-up at any given location, and he can record, what is going on, or maybe madara watched it through Zetsu's eye, since they were both connected to Gedo.

Who recorded what, doesn't matter, the data collected by the dark/white zetsu is saved. doesn't matter who they both are basically the same, dark zetsu maybe more intelligent, since Madara's will is in it.

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree there is no proof, but common sense. AFter the massacre, the uchiha village was left to ruin, nobody entered, nor protected.

But since we know that White Zetsu can pop-up at any given location, and he can record, what is going on, or maybe madara watched it through Zetsu's eye, since they were both connected to Gedo.

Who recorded what, doesn't matter, the data collected by the dark/white zetsu is saved. doesn't matter who they both are basically the same, dark zetsu maybe more intelligent, since Madara's will is in it.

Based on what you're saying, Madara awakened his rinnegan just before his death, sent white zetsu to take a picture and then fell into utter despair after reading it then all of a sudden just decided on the eye of the moon plan. Doesn't seem so does it?

EDIT - Madara clearly stated that he fell into utter despair then came up with his new dream/plan, if he were to have done this after he go the rinnegan he wouldn't have had the idea to cultivate Hashi's cells which he needed to awaken the rinnegan. Think about it, it's when he had EMS

Last edited:

omarsen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on what you're saying, Madara awakened his rinnegan just before his death, sent white zetsu to take a picture and then fell into utter despair after reading it then all of a sudden just decided on the eye of the moon plan. Doesn't seem so does it?

And we don't know if it is white zetsu or black zetsu that does the recording so nah I still think what I said is the only logical explanation.
This is what i said earlier.
EMS does read the tablet, and tells you how to summon the Gedo, but Madara couldn't since he didn't have the rinnegan. 1)Once Madara awaken the Rinnegan,
2)he summoned the Gedo, (since he knew how)
3)connected himself,inorder not to die
4) made white zetsu

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what i said earlier.

EMS does read the tablet, and tells you how to summon the Gedo, but Madara couldn't since he didn't have the rinnegan. 1)Once Madara awaken the Rinnegan,
2)he summoned the Gedo, (since he knew how)
3)connected himself,inorder not to die
4) made white zetsu
I understand what you said but it's still not possible because that would have left him no time to come up with and prepare for the eye of the moon plan, as he only wanted to do the eye of the moon after learning about Kaguya/Hagoromo ect.

It seems we're getting no where so I think it's best if we agree to differ :)