arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara would pwn him, like any previous hokage...i think itachi, but on verge of death
no i don't kno becos his genjutsu is the ultimate genjutsu and if he uses it once in ten years whoever fights him would die. And don't forget that he is best genjutsu user in the uchiha clan which is wesome but i don't think that he would be able to beat madara, but others he has a good chance.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara would pwn him, like any previous hokage...i think itachi, but on verge of death
Not really. Koto Amatsukami worked on another shinobi with MS, it was meant to work on EMS Sasuke. Madara immense strenght would be useless if he became Shisuis slave. That technique is so overpowered that it can be used only once on a decade.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no i don't kno becos his genjutsu is the ultimate genjutsu and if he uses it once in ten years whoever fights him would die. And don't forget that he is best genjutsu user in the uchiha clan which is wesome but i don't think that he would be able to beat madara, but others he has a good chance.
nope, he wouldnt beat any of hokages, they r absolute top of shinobi of all times, including madara...but he is too on top

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, he wouldnt beat any of hokages, they r absolute top of shinobi of all times, including madara...but he is too on top
with koto amatkesumi or other jutsus that he has mi controlling powers and seems to be on itachi's level, so he can definitely beat tsunade. And if he has koto amatkesumi he would beat almost any shinobi,.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
with koto amatkesumi or other jutsus that he has mi controlling powers and seems to be on itachi's level, so he can definitely beat tsunade. And if he has koto amatkesumi he would beat almost any shinobi,.
stop with this kotoamatsukami stuff. the jutsu can only be used once a decade so it is pretty much useless except for that one fight. furthermore nothing says that it is unbreakable. danzo used it against mifune and the guy suddenly came out of it (i dont think danzo would cancel it because then everybody else would know he was being controlled). also tsunade has katsuya who can latch on to her and feed her chakra disrupting her chakra continuously and thereby making genjutsu useless. even if tsunade doesnt know she is being controlled katsuya will know when tsunade tries to kill herself. as soon as katsuya sees that she will disrupt tsunade's chakra which ends the genjutsu. so saying shisui beats tsunade with genjutsu is kind of ridiculous. tsunade should not be too effected by any genjutsu.

ok now back to the thread:
shisui has two jutsu that we know of. kotoamatsukami and body flicker. shisui will be using his best genjutsu against itachi who excels in genjutsu himself. MS against MS so i think itachi could break the genjutsu (in manga itachi wanted to be controlled that why he didnt defend or break the genjutsu). and having the sharingan itachi should be able to see the genjutsu coming and thus defend himself accordingly. also the body flicker is a standard technique. most shinobi possess it. so that shisui had mastery over it doesnt really mean much because from what we've seen it isnt really a battle jutsu. its a jutsu to move to different locations. we dont know the extent to which shisui can use it so to assume he can use it similar to how madara or minato use their space-time is foolish. its foolish for the most part because it isnt space-time. so we know almost nothing of what shisui can do. so for now itachi wins ASSUMING an elite uchiha specializing in genjutsu can defend against a powerful genjutsu of another elite uchiha who specializes in genjutsu.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop with this kotoamatsukami stuff. the jutsu can only be used once a decade so it is pretty much useless except for that one fight. furthermore nothing says that it is unbreakable. danzo used it against mifune and the guy suddenly came out of it (i dont think danzo would cancel it because then everybody else would know he was being controlled). also tsunade has katsuya who can latch on to her and feed her chakra disrupting her chakra continuously and thereby making genjutsu useless. even if tsunade doesnt know she is being controlled katsuya will know when tsunade tries to kill herself. as soon as katsuya sees that she will disrupt tsunade's chakra which ends the genjutsu. so saying shisui beats tsunade with genjutsu is kind of ridiculous. tsunade should not be too effected by any genjutsu.

shisui has two jutsu that we know of. kotoamatsukami and body flicker. shisui will be using his best genjutsu against itachi who excels in genjutsu himself. MS against MS so i think itachi could break the genjutsu (in manga itachi wanted to be controlled that why he didnt defend or break the genjutsu). and having the sharingan itachi should be able to see the genjutsu coming and thus defend himself accordingly. also the body flicker is a standard technique. most shinobi possess it. so that shisui had mastery over it doesnt really mean much because from what we've seen it isnt really a battle jutsu. its a jutsu to move to different locations. we dont know the extent to which shisui can use it so to assume he can use it similar to how madara or minato use their space-time is foolish. its foolish for the most part because it isnt space-time. so we know almost nothing of what shisui can do. so for now itachi wins ASSUMING an elite uchiha specializing in genjutsu can defend against a powerful genjutsu of another elite uchiha who specializes in genjutsu.
Nobody except Shisui and someone with Senju DNA.

Shisui > Itachi.

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui, hands down, if his eye's power is that strong to control other Hokages in a non-uchiha user, then think of what he can do with his own eyes, think how far he's pushed the barrier? Think about how powerful his eyes could be in the true owner. It probably rivals Madara's EMS, which is why he was so envious of it...

blackbird31468

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody except Shisui and someone with Senju DNA.

Shisui > Itachi.
until we see shisui fight how are we suppose to know who he can beat. you shouldn't just say that he's greater than another ninja when you only know that he uses pretty much two jutsu without even understanding how he uses them.

wade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For starters, whose to say that it took shisui a decade to reactivate his MS?? He may have been able to do it alot more frequently, like itachi, kakashi and sasuke use theirs... Tho it may have more of an effect on his body like the way it effects kakashi,or possibly worse... or maybe shisui rigged his eye like that after he died, so that it could only be used once a decade... And just to throw this out there, not everyone could use hashiramas cells, just cause danzo and yamato could, think of the dozens that died when oro planted them in their body... just cause shisui was a genius like itachi doesn't mean he could handle hashiramas cells... and now onto the battle, we dont know enough about shisui to know what he can do... but itachi on the other hand... i mean hes the genius of geniuses lol he broke edo tensei!!!

wade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the double post to but, wouldn't it be bad ass if obito and shisui were brothers, and kakashi got shisuis mangekyo and had it implanted and get the EMS?!

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I never said itachi was gonna lose but shisui has a chance that is all i am saying and he is known as the best genjustu user of the uchiha clan which something known to a lot of ppl(like mizukage and bee) there is a low chance tsunade can beat him the likelyhood happening is really low. He has an MS there is no way katsuyu with just latching on to her can break her off of genjutsu of that caliber, unless she has the big katsuyu feeding her chakra to tsunade i doubt genjustu can be broken that easily cos it even took bee who had a tailed beast inside him to break out of a genjutsu that was not tsukiyomi, so tsunade would definitely not get out of genjutsu that fast, and it is likely he has other abilities like amaterasu so i can't see tsunade beating that nor his genjustu. BTw even madara/tobi wanted his power so that says something. And he has other genjustsu techs itachi just said this is his strongest one idk why ppl are trying to say this is his only genjustu. But if he had that genjustu once against any shinobi he fights it is probably a win that is all i said never said that he would win all his battles.

Last edited:

purpleclark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u kno u pretty much said the same thing
yes i know that. im saying Shisui would win whether he could control one person or everyone. and im my thought off of the assumtion that he can control Kabuto with one eye and Sasuke with the other. and seeing what they are doing then he could use them to easily defeat Itachi. a one on one battle between two extremely powerful genjutsu users just wouldnt work, at least not without knowing Shisui's non-genjutsu experience. without that then this fight cant be defined as win or lose.
I just wanna see Shisui on the next Clash of Ninja/Taisen game. ;)