Uchiha Sasuke. Vs asuma senpai (Ck Hawk Tournament Match)

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O stupid monkey!!! does this

(Raiton:Jibashi)-Lightning Style:Electromagnetic Murder
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30(+5 if used with a water type)
Descripton: sends out a bunch of thin bolts of lightning that cling to the opponent and shock him/her.
sends 10 ligthin bolts to you and your monkey -_-
it's an APE!:mad:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O stupid monkey!!! does this

(Raiton:Jibashi)-Lightning Style:Electromagnetic Murder
Range:Short
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30(+5 if used with a water type)
Descripton: sends out a bunch of thin bolts of lightning that cling to the opponent and shock him/her.
sends 10 ligthin bolts to you and your monkey -_-
(Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra Cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches.

then i make 10X kage bunshin
and use(doton:doruyudan no jutsu)earth style:earth dragon

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist
? Chakra Cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches.

then i make 10X kage bunshin
and use(doton:doruyudan no jutsu)earth style:earth dragon
Umm i see a earth dragonU_U Summonin technique *poof snake Manda appears*
You must be registered for see images
O_O manda with his head destroys your earth dragon (Btw Manda is bigger than Gamabunta:p) *gets on mandas head*

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm i see a earth dragonU_U Summonin technique *poof snake Manda appears*
O_O manda with his head destroys your earth dragon (Btw Manda is bigger than Gamabunta:p) *gets on mandas head*
i gues theyre no choice
A-Rank

(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to trap youre snake and u
then i summon gamabunta

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i gues theyre no choice
A-Rank

? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to trap youre snake and u
then i summon gamabunta
-_- have you forgot that is not that easy to trap manda *manda gets out of control and makes a hole and gets under the hole* (hidin from you and Gamabunta:p

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok then first i use
to see where youre summon is
then i use my earth chakra to transform the earth around youre snake to hands and hold him then i use
(Doton:Yomi Numa)-Earth Style:Swamp Of The Underworld
? Type:Supplemtary
? Chakra cost:20
? Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar the swallows them whole(can be usd to trap summoning monsters).
manda is finished

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see nice move does:

(Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire)
send it to the sky and makes could for kirin.
the end is near my friend:p

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice but you wont win gamabunta uses water style water bullet

then i use enmas prison to trap you in it diamond is the hardest thing in the world it has the greatest diamond structure of all the elements if u use something like fire(amatesaru) you will only evaparate the lenc that brake the sun light but its diamond structure will still stay that means no fire teqnicue will work on it

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice but you wont win gamabunta uses water style water bullet

then i use enmas prison to trap you in it diamond is the hardest thing in the world it has the greatest diamond structure of all the elements if u use something like fire(amatesaru) you will only evaparate the lenc that brake the sun light but its diamond structure will still stay that means no fire teqnicue will work on it
to block your attack before it comes to me or your trap i activate My Ms and bite my finger and.

(Doujutsu:Chi Terepo-To Kutsuu)-Eye Technique:Blood Teleportation Pain
*Type:Supplementary
*Range:Short-Long
*Chakra Cost:40
*Damage Points:80 (+10 damage to self per teleportation)
*Description:This is a space/time jutsu.The user bites a finger to achieve the blood.Then the user can use the blood to place a special seal on a large area(Normally up to 4 kilometers of effect).Everywhere the seal is put on the user can teleport all over the sealed area without being noticed.
Note:This is a Mangekyou Sharingan Eye technique.
i teleport and i appear on top of a big tree.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to block your attack before it comes to me or your trap i activate My Ms and bite my finger and.

(Doujutsu:Chi Terepo-To Kutsuu)-Eye Technique:Blood Teleportation Pain
*Type:Supplementary
*Range:Short-Long
*Chakra Cost:40
*Damage Points:80 (+10 damage to self per teleportation)
*Description:This is a space/time jutsu.The user bites a finger to achieve the blood.Then the user can use the blood to place a special seal on a large area(Normally up to 4 kilometers of effect).Everywhere the seal is put on the user can teleport all over the sealed area without being noticed.
Note:This is a Mangekyou Sharingan Eye technique.
i teleport and i appear on top of a big tree.
Barrier Encampment Method-An array of four explosive tags are jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If anyone or anything happens to walk through the boundary ina distance of 4 kilomitres you sealed the area theyre so if u ever try to step in that place you go caboom
i see you on top of that tree then i use
(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Range:Short
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.
and you cant teleport anymore or again you will go caboom

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Barrier Encampment Method-An array of four explosive tags are jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If anyone or anything happens to walk through the boundary ina distance of 4 kilomitres you sealed the area theyre so if u ever try to step in that place you go caboom
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.
he has a range of 4 kilometers to teleport -__-

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how many damn seals did u put dude?where did u get all these?O_O are u liek an explosive man?O_O
-_- do you remember when shikamartu,chouji,neji,kiba,naruto we chasing after the sound 4 and sasuke they set up a trap and shikamarus team had to detour to not activate the trap even naruto sead we would lose great amout of time but they had to do it ot the hole area where they steped would have exploded and that trap os the one i am using-_-

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_- that wont work i am faster than that so that doesnt work on me

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- do you remember when shikamartu,chouji,neji,kiba,naruto we chasing after the sound 4 and sasuke they set up a trap and shikamarus team had to detour to not activate the trap even naruto sead we would lose great amout of time but they had to do it ot the hole area where they steped would have exploded and that trap os the one i am using-_-
even so -____- when did u ran 4 kilometers to put the seals? O_O lol that is funny XD