Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R & R
No killing
All you know
Range: Mid

Terrain
You must be registered for see images

*Uchiha Tsubasa in sig, wielding Shurrai (in bio), 1T activated facing you staring at your eyes.*

post your bio and let's get this started ^^

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Killer in siggy
*Hiramekarei is strapped on my back*
Mangetsu- *Sigh* I won't go easy...
*I try to avoid your eyes by looking at your feet*
*I start by throwing 3 kunai at you to take you off guard then I send a countless # of chidori senbon at you then I send a chidori current at you for extra damage*

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsubasa: "Mangetsu Hōzuki eh? This should be interesting ^^"

*As you are throwing you're 3 kunai, I read your movement with my sharingan and assimilate with the earth, slipping underground out of your view while the earth is completely indifferent. You're senbon would be ineffective as I am underground.*

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

*I rise to my left (your right) slightly out of mid range, but only the slightest bit! See? Mid range jutsu will still be effective lulz. Just sayin first before confusion arises.*

I drew a nice diagram but it isn't working so just trust me lulz

*As I rise out of the ground, I weave a seal and use Suiton Mizurappa to spit a large jet of water from my mouth. As it is traveling towards you, I weave another seal and use Raiton Kangekiha, trandforming the water jet into an electric water jet, raising its rank to A+ as it travels directly towards you.*

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

*During this Tsubasa observes your every movement with his sharingan.*

Tsubasa: Leggo

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsubasa: "Mangetsu Hōzuki eh? This should be interesting ^^"

*As you are throwing you're 3 kunai, I read your movement with my sharingan and assimilate with the earth, slipping underground out of your view while the earth is completely indifferent. You're senbon would be ineffective as I am underground.*

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

*I rise to my left (your right) slightly out of mid range, but only the slightest bit! See? Mid range jutsu will still be effective lulz. Just sayin first before confusion arises.*

I drew a nice diagram but it isn't working so just trust me lulz

*As I rise out of the ground, I weave a seal and use Suiton Mizurappa to spit a large jet of water from my mouth. As it is traveling towards you, I weave another seal and use Raiton Kangekiha, trandforming the water jet into an electric water jet, raising its rank to A+ as it travels directly towards you.*

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

*During this Tsubasa observes your every movement with his sharingan.*

Tsubasa: Leggo
*I use my
Mangetsu: Hmmm.. I see you have some power behind your techniques... Let me show you true power...

*as you go under the ground I look around me and as I see you pop up, and I would seeing as your only at mid range and I am sure that earth breaking makes noises in which I could here, and use the water/lightning technique which is coming at me I release a fast stream of water down at the ground and lift myself into the air to avoid the attack. I am now mid range in the air. Once in the air I have a clear vision of the battle field and I send a massive jet of water down towards you and then I put up 4 pillars around you sending electricity into you, electrocuting you and binding you into place*

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Mangetsu- Hahaha, fun stuff we got here

P.S. I hope I do everything right... This is like my first real battle, but I have read a lot of official things soooo ya ^^

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm I think my lightning would conduct with the wave you used to avoid it and you cannot use 4 pillar bond unless you're touching the ground. We shall continue tho as this is only practice ^^

*As I see you avoid my jutsu, I can read you and see you preparing a large scale attack. Just as you are spitting out the large volume of water towards me I have earth pillars form under my feet and push 45 degrees into the sky and towards long rand.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*As I am traveling up into long, I spit out 3 giant fireballs that rain down on your position like meteors. They would also evaporate alot of the water when they reached it.*

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

*Finally, while still observing the area with my sharingan in case of counters, I bite my thumb and swipe my swift tattoo at the peak of my launch, in the sky and long range, summoning Isamu the swift, whose back I am on after summoning, in the air at long range.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Isuma) Summoning: swift: Isamu
Type: offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 60 (depends on jutsu)
Description: Isuma is a large swift, about ¾ the size of Gamabunta. Isuma is the Swift lord of the sea, and can use suiton up to A rank. Since he is a swift, Isamu can fly extremly fast and has complete control and a vast array of aerial movements. A user of the contract gains control over the swift, and can fly on Isamu’s back. Isamu is a very levelheaded, obedient swift that cares for those who summon him. He tries his hardest in battle, and will do whatever is asked of him. He has large, white and blue feathers that cover his body and huge wings, as well as sharp talons for combat. He is less of a pecker and more of a clawer when it comes to physical combat. He excels at recon (flying above where he cannot be noticed) and suiton.
*Note*
-This Summoning can only be in play for 3-turns
-Can fly for every turn
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Swift Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle
-Summoner rides on Isamu's back
-can use water justu up to A rank and count as one the users three moves if he uses water technique.

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm I think my lightning would conduct with the wave you used to avoid it and you cannot use 4 pillar bond unless you're touching the ground. We shall continue tho as this is only practice ^^

*As I see you avoid my jutsu, I can read you and see you preparing a large scale attack. Just as you are spitting out the large volume of water towards me I have earth pillars form under my feet and push 45 degrees into the sky and towards long rand.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*As I am traveling up into long, I spit out 3 giant fireballs that rain down on your position like meteors. They would also evaporate alot of the water when they reached it.*

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

*Finally, while still observing the area with my sharingan in case of counters, I bite my thumb and swipe my swift tattoo at the peak of my launch, in the sky and long range, summoning Isamu the swift, whose back I am on after summoning, in the air at long range.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Isuma) Summoning: swift: Isamu
Type: offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 60 (depends on jutsu)
Description: Isuma is a large swift, about ¾ the size of Gamabunta. Isuma is the Swift lord of the sea, and can use suiton up to A rank. Since he is a swift, Isamu can fly extremly fast and has complete control and a vast array of aerial movements. A user of the contract gains control over the swift, and can fly on Isamu’s back. Isamu is a very levelheaded, obedient swift that cares for those who summon him. He tries his hardest in battle, and will do whatever is asked of him. He has large, white and blue feathers that cover his body and huge wings, as well as sharp talons for combat. He is less of a pecker and more of a clawer when it comes to physical combat. He excels at recon (flying above where he cannot be noticed) and suiton.
*Note*
-This Summoning can only be in play for 3-turns
-Can fly for every turn
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Swift Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle
-Summoner rides on Isamu's back
-can use water justu up to A rank and count as one the users three moves if he uses water technique.
I got 2 different answers for the lightning jutsu I used Crow said it's debateable but I didn't need contact and Joker said I did but what ever we will continue.
Also, I would have used the water jutsu below me, so your fireballs do not evaporate any of it, but instead are barreling towards me.
Also, I would probably be on the ground by this point seeing as gravity is still there so I am on top of the water, your in the sky long range from me

*As I see the fireballs coming towards me I create a wall of water around me blocking them and adding more water to the giant mass I have already added ^_^ Next, I throw 5 kunai at your bird, two straight at it one with an explosive tag, one to the left with an explosive tag, one to the right with an explosive tag and one behind it with an explosive tag. Next, as your bird is either dead or very distracted I let out a huge mass of lightning directly at you and the birdy, unless it's now dead then it would have disappeared and would just hit you*

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Range: Short
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

*Then after I do this I send a kunai at you infused with lightning chakra to make sure you had died*

*Then to make perfectly sure I send a mass of water down below me raising me up, and your falling down cause if the kunai didn't kill you, then surely the thunderclap attack would have I then take Hiramkarei off of my back and slash you with it infused with chakra*

(Hiramekarei Kai) – Hiramekarei Slash
Range: Short/medium
Description: After storing a large amount of chakra into Hiramekarei, Choujuro will release it all in an instant, creating an extremely long and wide sword which he then uses for a powerful slash. The slash is strong enough to cut opponents and jutsu's completely in half even while they're over 8 meters away.
Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I spat 3 fireballs, you would have to hold you water wall up longer than you had hoped, and by the time you throw your kunais Isamu is already summed. Upon being summoned, he spits out a water typhoon vortex towards you, successfully blocking the kunai even as they explode due to the high-powered water.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: No water source required.

*As you lightning is not Mangetsu's specialty, you would need to first weave some hand seals to form Chidori, thus you wouldn't have time to perform the thunderclap and would need to counter the water vortex another way. From Isamu's back, I form a chidori in a seal and fire a thunderclap of my own that flies towards you and you're water source, which would electrocute it if it connected.*

Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

*Finally, I have Isamu descend with great speed and land. I grip my sword and observe with my sharingan for a counter all the while.*

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I spat 3 fireballs, you would have to hold you water wall up longer than you had hoped, and by the time you throw your kunais Isamu is already summed. Upon being summoned, he spits out a water typhoon vortex towards you, successfully blocking the kunai even as they explode due to the high-powered water.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
Note: No water source required.

*As you lightning is not Mangetsu's specialty, you would need to first weave some hand seals to form Chidori, thus you wouldn't have time to perform the thunderclap and would need to counter the water vortex another way. From Isamu's back, I form a chidori in a seal and fire a thunderclap of my own that flies towards you and you're water source, which would electrocute it if it connected.*

*Finally, I have Isamu descend with great speed and land. I grip my sword and observe with my sharingan for a counter all the while.*
The water I released out of my mouth to raise myself would have ended, making me go back down to the surface of the water. Also I would have realized that there was no body falling from the sky so I haven't taken out my sword yet.
Mangetsu: You fell right into my trap! I wanted to test my swords potential.. So here we go!

*First off, to block the water vortex I create an S rank shell of water around me. I'm assuming S rank water>A rank water I am able to do this with only 1 hand seal as I have a strong affinity to water*
(Suiton: Kawa sono Suijin) Water Release: Shell of the Water God
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user preforms a series of hand seals and causes a sphere of water to form around either themselves or the opponent. The sphere of water is hollow so the person is just surrounded by the water, not actually in it. The water then spins rapidly preventing the person inside of it from exiting. This can be used to protect the user form incoming attacks, or to imprison the enemy in an inescapable sphere of water (meaning they can't just walk their way out of it but instead must use an appropriate jutsu to force their way out). Then with a single hand seal the user can cause the water to violently collapse on itself crushing whoever is inside.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Requires a water source.
*Next, with sword in hand I chop the chidori thunderclap in half making it avoid me, then I set it on my back quickly and decide to send a giant shark missile at you*
(Hiramekarei Kai) – Hiramekarei Slash
Range: Short/medium
Description: After storing a large amount of chakra into Hiramekarei, Choujuro will release it all in an instant, creating an extremely long and wide sword which he then uses for a powerful slash. The slash is strong enough to cut opponents and jutsu's completely in half even while they're over 8 meters away.
Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.
Also, I have a test to see if I may become a guardian of the Yukikage shortly, so if when that happened we could postpone this I would appreciate it very much ^^

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh you did well enough, I was simply testing you as I was assigned to for Anbu, so congrats you passed! You showed me some good work out there and I can successfully tell the higher ups I personally acknowledge you as a worthy Yuki shinobi ^^

*I send the same jutsu towards you to counter it. I then form a hand seal and poof away from the battlefield to report the spar.*

Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh you did well enough, I was simply testing you as I was assigned to for Anbu, so congrats you passed! You showed me some good work out there and I can successfully tell the higher ups I personally acknowledge you as a worthy Yuki shinobi ^^

*I send the same jutsu towards you to counter it. I then form a hand seal and poof away from the battlefield to report the spar.*

O_O
YAYYYY!!!!
Thanks a million!