0⚔️
The rules

1- Rei's R&R
2-No stealing
3-Killing does NOT count towards bio
4-Terrain: The chuunin exam stadium
5-All out
6-Subs and kais: 2

I'll be using my Tsubasa Uchiha bio in sig, with custom weapon Shurrai in sheath at my back (in bio)
2T sharingan activated staring directly at your eyes
mid range at opposite ends of the arena

post your bio and you can go first or second it makes no difference to me

Tsubasa: Let's get to it

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jaido=http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94886

* as i see you appear on the field i quickly mold 5 rock shurikens and throw 3 of them simultaneously aiming towards your torso, then after a split second i quickly back flip once and throw the last 2 shurikens at an slightly vertical angle so the appear from the air above you *

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*With my sharingan, I have enhanced vision and reflexes so I immediately see you molding earth chakra into shuriken, and so I form a hand seal and create 2 lightning clones to my left and right (Jim at left and Jeff at right)*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

*Once formed, clone Jeff rushes towards you and the initial 3 shuriken and uses Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor to break through the shuriken as he continues towards you. While this is happening clone Jim makes a looping run to the right, hurling 3 shuriken at you as you backflip into the air. The shuriken would approach you from your leftish area (not totally left).*

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

*As I've been watching you the whole while with my sharingan, I see the incoming two rock shuriken coming at me from above. Predicting their path, I use Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon to quickly exhale a sphere of air to blow away rock shuriken and continue towards you.*

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*With my sharingan, I have enhanced vision and reflexes so I immediately see you molding earth chakra into shuriken, and so I form a hand seal and create 2 lightning clones to my left and right (Jim at left and Jeff at right)*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

*Once formed, clone Jeff rushes towards you and the initial 3 shuriken and uses Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor to break through the shuriken as he continues towards you. While this is happening clone Jim makes a looping run to the right, hurling 3 shuriken at you as you backflip into the air. The shuriken would approach you from your leftish area (not totally left).*

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

*As I've been watching you the whole while with my sharingan, I see the incoming two rock shuriken coming at me from above. Predicting their path, I use Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon to quickly exhale a sphere of air to blow away rock shuriken and continue towards you.*

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
* after back flipping i notice 3 kunai's curving towards me so i quickly react and coat my body with a layer of rock to deflect them off, immediately after that i then proceed to mold 1 rock clone directly in front me blocking your sharingan from deciphering my seals, i then summon multiple stone spikes running vertical in front of us protruding jeff first then continuing towards you *

note: incase your wondering about the rock kunais jim deflected at me my rock armour also protected me.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques. i then proceed to summon a rock

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see stone spikes coming break through my first clone (which would disperse in lightning and break the flow of the spikes temporarily) I quickly weave one hand seal and place my hands on the ground and use Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction, sending an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground towards you. This would blow through your stone spikes as it heads straight for you and your clone.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

*From your right, clone Jim uses Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear, emitting a spear of lightning that heads towards you and your clone from your right side while you are preoccupied with the first jutsu. When the spear is in short range of you he activates a hand seal and splits the 1 spear into 5, widening its range.*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

*Lastly, while still observing your location carefully, I form a seal and cover the stadium in thick clouds made of my chakra so you cannot see my position and I can sense yours.*

(Ninpou: Kumogakure no Jutsu)- Ninja Art: Hidden Cloud Technique
Range: Long
Damage: N/A
Description: Usable by most members of the Hidden Cloud village, this technique creates a very thick group of ground-level clouds that covers the battlefield. The clouds are many times thicker than mist from the Hidden Mist counterpart jutsu and thus makes it harder to see and even more difficult to breathe in the clouds. Cloud ninja have no trouble breathing as they reside at such high altitudes that they have grown used to the atmospheric pressure, but against regular shinobi unfamiliar with life in the Hidden Cloud Village, they could potentially suffocate if the clouds are not dispersed within 5 turns. Like the Hidden Mist counterpart, the clouds are made up of the users chakra, making it impossible for Sharingan users to effectively use their sharingan in the Hidden Clouds.
Note: Can only be used two times a battle

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I see stone spikes coming break through my first clone (which would disperse in lightning and break the flow of the spikes temporarily) I quickly weave one hand seal and place my hands on the ground and use Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction, sending an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground towards you. This would blow through your stone spikes as it heads straight for you and your clone.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

*From your right, clone Jim uses Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear, emitting a spear of lightning that heads towards you and your clone from your right side while you are preoccupied with the first jutsu. When the spear is in short range of you he activates a hand seal and splits the 1 spear into 5, widening its range.*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

*Lastly, while still observing your location carefully, I form a seal and cover the stadium in thick clouds made of my chakra so you cannot see my position and I can sense yours.*

(Ninpou: Kumogakure no Jutsu)- Ninja Art: Hidden Cloud Technique
Range: Long
Damage: N/A
Description: Usable by most members of the Hidden Cloud village, this technique creates a very thick group of ground-level clouds that covers the battlefield. The clouds are many times thicker than mist from the Hidden Mist counterpart jutsu and thus makes it harder to see and even more difficult to breathe in the clouds. Cloud ninja have no trouble breathing as they reside at such high altitudes that they have grown used to the atmospheric pressure, but against regular shinobi unfamiliar with life in the Hidden Cloud Village, they could potentially suffocate if the clouds are not dispersed within 5 turns. Like the Hidden Mist counterpart, the clouds are made up of the users chakra, making it impossible for Sharingan users to effectively use their sharingan in the Hidden Clouds.
Note: Can only be used two times a battle
* immediately after you send that bolt of lightening through the ground i quickly manipulate the earth around me and raise it at an extreme speed to approximately 14m in the air, with the base of the slab of earth 7m thick (around) thus leaving the base of my slab to take the hit of your lightening bolt as well as your false lightening spear from jim. i then use my clone to manipulate the earth underneath jim to spiral inwards burying him, then as i notice the cloud beginning to form a summon the rain and end my turn. *

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm idk if your plateau would still be standing after my Lightning Destruction hit it. I mean if A rank lightning and B-rank lightning hit A rank earth (which is weak to lightning) how would that be left standing? You guys would go toppling over lolz. That would also make your clone not touching earth making his move illegal but whatevs we shall continue regardless... Seeing you rise up I'm not going to use kumo no jutsu as I would have a different move in mind.

*As I see you rapidly rise on your earth plateau, I watch with my sharingan to see how high you will go. The moment your earth jutsu stops carrying you upwards, I quickly form a the snake seal and use Lightning Style: False Darkness, sending two huge lightning spears speeding directly at you and your clone. With precision, the 2 spear would crash through the top of your plateau, directly at you and your clone.*

(This plus my pervious 2 jutsus would destroy/knock over your plateau backwards)
(Also if you make it rain you won't have time to dodge this attack)

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

*While this is happening, while still carefully observing your location with my eyes, I bite my right thumb and wipe it across swift tattoo on my left forearm, summoning Shinsou the swift, who poofs in when summoned with me standing on his head.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Shinsou) Summoning: swift: Shinsou
Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Shinsou is the personal swift summon of Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is twice the size of Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. Jutsu he can use are Fire up to B. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has black, red and white feathers. He even has an Uchiha crest made out of his feathers on his back, further showing him being Uchiha Jinchuuriki’s personal summon. He attacks with his sharp talons if he must resort to physical attacks. Shinsou can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki, and they are good companions because of it.
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to B-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki
*Shinsou's size twice that of Gamatatsu

Shinsou: So you need me aye?
Tsubasa: Yes, lets make this quick...

*After being summoned, I hop off of Shinsou, and he takes flight high up into the sky so he can get an arial view. He shoots a few fireballs into the sky as he flies up to create a storm over the stadium. This whole time I observe you position with my sharingan, from the ground, to see if you escaped my technique (heat source/chakra source)

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm idk if your plateau would still be standing after my Lightning Destruction hit it. I mean if A rank lightning and B-rank lightning hit A rank earth (which is weak to lightning) how would that be left standing? You guys would go toppling over lolz. That would also make your clone not touching earth making his move illegal but whatevs we shall continue regardless... Seeing you rise up I'm not going to use kumo no jutsu as I would have a different move in mind.

*As I see you rapidly rise on your earth plateau, I watch with my sharingan to see how high you will go. The moment your earth jutsu stops carrying you upwards, I quickly form a the snake seal and use Lightning Style: False Darkness, sending two huge lightning spears speeding directly at you and your clone. With precision, the 2 spear would crash through the top of your plateau, directly at you and your clone.*

(This plus my pervious 2 jutsus would destroy/knock over your plateau backwards)
(Also if you make it rain you won't have time to dodge this attack)

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

*While this is happening, while still carefully observing your location with my eyes, I bite my right thumb and wipe it across swift tattoo on my left forearm, summoning Shinsou the swift, who poofs in when summoned with me standing on his head.*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: jinsoku: Shinsou) Summoning: swift: Shinsou
Type: Summoning
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 depends on the jutsu
Description: Shinsou is the personal swift summon of Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Uchiha Jinchuuriki. He is twice the size of Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. Jutsu he can use are Fire up to B. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has black, red and white feathers. He even has an Uchiha crest made out of his feathers on his back, further showing him being Uchiha Jinchuuriki’s personal summon. He attacks with his sharp talons if he must resort to physical attacks. Shinsou can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki, and they are good companions because of it.
*Stays in battle for 3 turns.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Can use fire up to B-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
*Can only be summoned by Uchiha Jinchuuriki
*Shinsou's size twice that of Gamatatsu

Shinsou: So you need me aye?
Tsubasa: Yes, lets make this quick...

*After being summoned, I hop off of Shinsou, and he takes flight high up into the sky so he can get an arial view. He shoots a few fireballs into the sky as he flies up to create a storm over the stadium. This whole time I observe you position with my sharingan, from the ground, to see if you escaped my technique (heat source/chakra source)

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.
note: my wall is 7m thick and your bolt connected it at its strongest point the base considering that your bolt travels on the surface of the ground, also your B-rank jutsu connect at an different point on my wall, so it wouldn't able to topple it perhaps if both your tech strike it at the same place and time it would though.

* immediately after you launch your two spears, me and my clown then back flip off the plateau while manipulating it to crumble and form into a mudslide which is headed your way, while in air i then summon a earth rampant under me and my clone before we land which meets us at about 9m in the air, the moment we land on the rampant with my clone infront of me i then summon a huge swamp in your vincinty of the stadium which you would be unable to predict or foresee with your Sharingan considering that my clone is in front of me *

note: if you still went on to summon Shinsou then the mudslide would of gotten both of you by then.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.