NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven’t been on here in a while was bored and just wondered.

Both alive.

Range: 50 metres

Intel: Itachi knows about Tobirama(obviously) but only generally, Tobirama knows Itachi is an Uchiha. Rest canon manga

Restrictions: Tobirama can only use Edo tensei on shinobi he knew whilst alive, and no Edo hashirama or Edo madara. Itachi cannot use Izanami .

Who wins and why/how?

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins because he has Susanoo that is fast and strong enough to stop anything that Tobirama has. Itachi also has a better offense.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins because he has Susanoo that is fast and strong enough to stop anything that Tobirama has. Itachi also has a better offense.
Not if Tobirama stabs him via hiraishingiri before Itachi brings it out. Which is what he canonically did against Izuna, who as we all know had a double MS, which by default means he had to have had a susanoo.But he still got killed. So that’s not a strength against Tobirama.

Itachis best chance here is genjutsu, since Tobirama knows about both ametarasu and susanoo. He’s fought uchiha his whole life, plus he’s a sensor, which is why he’s a good matchup to an otherwise superior Itachi(alive version feat wise). Seeing as how there’s pretty much zero chance that the nidaime would stare directly into his eyes, Itachi would have to use a finger/ crow genjutsu to get him, BEFORE the 2 nd uses Edo tensei/ kage bunshin(cuz that would nullify the effect of genjutsu).

Overall too close to call, esp since these two have similar detached/analytical personalities.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not if Tobirama stabs him via hiraishingiri before Itachi brings it out. Which is what he canonically did against Izuna, who as we all know had a double MS, which by default means he had to have had a susanoo.But he still got killed. So that’s not a strength against Tobirama.

Itachis best chance here is genjutsu, since Tobirama knows about both ametarasu and susanoo. He’s fought uchiha his whole life, plus he’s a sensor, which is why he’s a good matchup to an otherwise superior Itachi(alive version feat wise). Seeing as how there’s pretty much zero chance that the nidaime would stare directly into his eyes, Itachi would have to use a finger/ crow genjutsu to get him, BEFORE the 2 nd uses Edo tensei/ kage bunshin(cuz that would nullify the effect of genjutsu).

Overall too close to call, esp since these two have similar detached/analytical personalities.
I’m sure Itachi knows about FTG and Izuna definitely seems like he had no idea about it.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reasons/ explanations guys?
1. Itachi Katon is countered by Tobirama suiton.Itachi Suiton jutsu are countered by Tobirama's own suiton jutsus

2. Amaterasu is Itachi's fastest attack. As we saw in manga Tobirama already had knowledge about Amaterasu before Sasuke used it and Tobirama can easily react to it because :

- he can sense it coming just like Nagato and Obito did
- Raikage was able to physically move away form AMaterasu, Tobirama only needs to mentally react and use FTG to teleport away instead of using shunshin which is slower way of avoiding than FTG teleportation
- Tobirama based on feats has better reflexes than Minato and Mianto and Raikage reflexes were on same level as said my manga.

3. Tobirama knows very well about uchiha Sharingan so he knows that he needs to avoid eye contact .So Sharingan genjutsu or Tsukuyomi is never happening.

4. Itachi having Totsuka doesn't matter because even regular susanoo sword is enough to kill Tobirama .

Gaara with his sand was reacting to Susanoo swords, Hashirama was reacting and creating wood constructs to defend against Susanoo swords.Tobirama has superior reflexes than both Gaara and Hashirama and FTG is faster than Gaara sand or mokuton so he easily can evade Susanoo Totsuka sword.

- Tobirama can react with FTG to any attack Itachi can throw at him.

- We know he was using Gojo paper tag explosions before with his edo tensei so he will use them to nuke battlefield and force Itachi to use Susanoo as defense.

- Itachi trying to seal Edo with his Totsuka blade is useless because Tobirama will mark his edo with FTG an teleport it away every time Itachi tries to seal his edo

Tobirama has vastly superior chakra reserves than Itachi who has low levels of chakra and will constantly feel pain from Susanoo usage.So battle will come to the point where Itachi will no longer be able to use susanoo leaving him open for Tobirama to easily finish him with FTG slash.

In the end what matters the most Tobirama has way way more real combat experience. He spent half of his life in war. On top of that he spent that time fighting Uchiha's.He had more knowledge about Uchiha and their Sharingan abilites than Sasuke. He already killed MS user Izuna.

Tobirama is very intelligent so combining that with his battle experience and way superior stamina he wins this mid diff.

Last edited:
Reactions: NarutoKage2

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm, interesting Tauren, but I’m still not 100% convinced. Feats wise Tobirama doesn’t have anything on susanoo, but even if I were to concede that point since an Edo like the Kin gins could fight for him instead, I don’t rule out the possibility of a finger genjutsu, or far more damaging, a koto amatsukami hidden amongst a barrage of crow clones getting him.
For me it just boils down to whether Tobirama starts off with shadow clones, like Kakashi then he probly wins, otherwise no.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm, interesting Tauren, but I’m still not 100% convinced. Feats wise Tobirama doesn’t have anything on susanoo, but even if I were to concede that point since an Edo like the Kin gins could fight for him instead, I don’t rule out the possibility of a finger genjutsu, or far more damaging, a koto amatsukami hidden amongst a barrage of crow clones getting him.
For me it just boils down to whether Tobirama starts off with shadow clones, like Kakashi then he probly wins, otherwise no.
Clones and FTG are counter for both Kotoamatsukami and finger genjutsu.
As we know from manga person who is sensor can sense change in chakra flow and tell if someone is under genjutsu . If Tobirama is caught inside finger genjutsu his clone will sense it and immediately teleport original to himself and release him.

Same goes for Kotoamatsukami , Itachi only has one shot pre 10 years and based on feats Koto can only be used on 1 person (Danzo wasn't able to use it on both Sasuke or Tobi). While person caugh inside Koto can't realise that ,we know based on feats that other person can as we saw with Ao. So again clone will sense change in chakra flow and teleport and release original ( assuming Itachi actually traps original and not clone)

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clones and FTG are counter for both Kotoamatsukami and finger genjutsu.
As we know from manga person who is sensor can sense change in chakra flow and tell if someone is under genjutsu . If Tobirama is caught inside finger genjutsu his clone will sense it and immediately teleport original to himself and release him.

Same goes for Kotoamatsukami , Itachi only has one shot pre 10 years and based on feats Koto can only be used on 1 person (Danzo wasn't able to use it on both Sasuke or Tobi). While person caugh inside Koto can't realise that ,we know based on feats that other person can as we saw with Ao. So again clone will sense change in chakra flow and teleport and release original ( assuming Itachi actually traps original and not clone)
Stop the fanfic. Manga has never shown:

1) Users sensing themselves with clones

2) Users dispelling genjutsu with their own clones

If anything how tf can your own chakra disrupt your chakra?

Microsword57

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s seems more in Itachi favor considering Itachi can safely observe Tobiramas strategies inside Susanoo and look for an opening with his Sharingan that allows him to predict movements, read the opponents hands seals before they are complete, and observe changes in chakra flow. That mixed with his stealth capable of manipulating with genjutsu while remaining undectable by an entire sensory unit and his precision being great enough to throw Kunai in the blind spots of the Rinnegan with two summonings watching puts it in his favor in my opinion. Lastly, with his philosophy of every jutsu having a weakness it’s doubtful he wouldn’t look for the weakness in FTG and exploit it.

Just my thoughts....

I haven’t looked into Tobiramas Sensory skills enough but if he actually can’t sense Amaterasu than he definitely loses. It’s possible he can’t because those who have sense it’s presence both have abilities Tobirama doesn’t himself possess, but even so Itachi has shown to be capable of conjuring the technique where it’s sensed but executing it at a different time which would hide when the technique would be used in a way Tobirama couldn’t react to. So I guess Itachi wins in my opinion.

Last edited: