Not open for further replies.

KageAgent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Please let my Little sister join. She's only 12 but she still loves Itachi!
What are you doing encouraging a 12 year old girl to join an unsupervised club? Are you a internet predator? is that why you have amassed nearly 900 posts in less then two months? All by chatting to younger children?

You sick freak!

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you doing encouraging a 12 year old girl to join an unsupervised club? Are you a internet predator? is that why you have amassed nearly 900 posts in less then two months? All by chatting to younger children?

You sick freak!
No need to misquote me little sis. We both think Itachi is the best character in the Naruto series.

Edit: May I ask what a 12 year old girl is doing online so late?

Last edited:

KageAgent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No need to misquote me little sis. We both think Itachi is the best character in the Naruto series.
You encourage younger people to join and attempt to solicit them. There is no response you can give to justify this, even if you attempt to pass it off as a joke.

I still have the email you sent to me when I first joined, I originally labelled you a troll, but now this is much more serious. Everyone please be careful.

Karma will find you and hopefully so will a 200lb man.

Status
Not open for further replies.