Uchiha ichizoku - hatred in their blood!!!

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, the title say it all, and ofc all of u smarta55e5 know this ;)
anyway, everything is according to the plot no justu, yet face the fact, all you guys who are fans of uchiha(mainly sasuke, not shisui nor itachi) are supporting haters!? or?

I am not uchiha hater, but i do believe that love saves the world! that makes me more or less a senju supporter! and why should one believe in this? coz we saw how hard it is to 4give some1 who brought so much PAIN, but in the end, if it come to 4giveness, then it leads to the end ot the hatred chain. Naruto vs Pain, and ofc Naruto get the credit here! give up ur own egoistic ideals 4 the sake of all!

I must admit that uchihas have cooler look, still acting too cocky, haha like they r godlikes or stuff ;)

There is one sh1t i want to mention,THE fanboys... rly!!! why not relax and enjoy the show, without crying out loud with statements that some1 is superior to another. haha, i cant rly see how a 1v1(or else) threads can be discussed without fanboyism... go on ahead give me negative rep and prove how biased ur mind is!

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
And you are making what point with this thread?

I understand you dislike fanboyism but so do the rest of NarutoBase. No need to make a thread (made countless times too) about it.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, the title say it all, and ofc all of u smarta55e5 know this ;)
anyway, everything is according to the plot no justu, yet face the fact, all you guys who are fans of uchiha(mainly sasuke, not shisui nor itachi) are supporting haters!? or?
People are allowed to hate, its human nature
I am not uchiha hater, but i do believe that love saves the world! that makes me more or less a senju supporter! and why should one believe in this? coz we saw how hard it is to 4give some1 who brought so much PAIN, but in the end, if it come to 4giveness, then it leads to the end ot the hatred chain. Naruto vs Pain, and ofc Naruto get the credit here! give up ur own egoistic ideals 4 the sake of all!
Getting a little soft here boy
I must admit that uchihas have cooler look, still acting too cocky, haha like they r godlikes or stuff ;)
Arrogant characters are apart of fictional content.
There is one sh1t i want to mention,THE fanboys... rly!!! why not relax and enjoy the show, without crying out loud with statements that some1 is superior to another. haha, i cant rly see how a 1v1(or else) threads can be discussed without fanboyism... go on ahead give me negative rep and prove how biased ur mind is!
You wasted an ok thread by calling out the fanboys.
You shouldn't let it bother you that they fall in love with such characters.

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are allowed to hate, its human nature

Getting a little soft here boy

Arrogant characters are apart of fictional content.

You wasted an ok thread by calling out the fanboys.
You shouldn't let it bother you that they fall in love with such characters.
well, tnx 4 ok thread... if u check, u ll see that i am not making threads and post 4 kumi, like some ppl do... i just wanted to say whats on my mind, and find out who share/not same idea as me ;) and it was long time since i cr8d a thread, plus i dont write a lot... who knows... i might start soon, or alrdy did...