jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What if Sasuke was checking himself out in the mirror and thinks "I've never actually looked at my EMS, let's see what my eternal eyes look like"
turns his EMS on, accidentally sets off a genjutsu (because he's nub lulz itachi solos xDDD) and gets stuck in his own genjutsu from looking at the mirror.

Does Sasuke-kun break his own genjutsu or does Sasuke-kun live whatever days he can, standing there blown looking at himself in the mirror?

discuss

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36,426๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Sharingan see's through Genjutsu. Even if one the prestigious Uchiha were to accidentally Genjutsu themselves, which would never happen, the Sharingan would detect the abnormality in their chakra.

Besides... Putting yourself in a Genjutsu... Are you high? Genjutsu is controlling the enemies chakra flow, you already control your ow chakra...

This whole question screams "Why? Just why...?".

Reactions: scorezor
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't be silly there are no mirros in narutoverse :c
I want my + rep by tomorrow:

You must be registered for see images

OT: No, you can't do such a thing because you can see it coming and I think it automatically blocks the genjutsu. Well not (auto) but if its a genjutsu at your level.

EDIT: XD Thanks (I feel like a bully now :|)

Last edited:
Reactions: Clouds

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hed just manipulate his chakra and break it, however I doubt anyone while looking in the mirror would be stupid enough forcefully manipulate their own chakra and place them self in a Genjutsu, If fits even possible

jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would have a Igizami (what ever) effect then, in the mirror is will be casting a genjutsu on itself while dispelling it at the same time, resulting in a paradox.
Sasuke would get stuck in a paradox of a genjutsu, thinking he can break it but thought wrong because he is in fact the genjutsu. Only solution is committing Seppuku.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol As funny as it sounds it logically doesnt make any sense, how can he trap himself in genjutsu? That's like trying to kick yourself in the forehead, he cant just implant chakra into his own brain & start controlling it, that's called living. XD

ShiroShonen

Veteran
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sharingan see's through Genjutsu. Even if one the prestigious Uchiha were to accidentally Genjutsu themselves, which would never happen, the Sharingan would detect the abnormality in their chakra.

Besides... Putting yourself in a Genjutsu... Are you high? Genjutsu is controlling the enemies chakra flow, you already control your ow chakra...

This whole question screams "Why? Just why...?".
Basically this *_*