Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like Kabuto should just use Edo tensei on the Uchiha clan.. i mean as far as we kno none of the uchiha were sealed away.. Also i think it would be bad ass if they were resurrected i mean think bout fightin a full platoon of SHARIGANS!! Im pretty sure we would start seein some people die in this stupid war that has no body dying..

EDIT: The uchiha and Senju are known as the two strongest clans.. and its not bcuz of madara and hashirama.. its bcuz the two CLANS were very powerful.. and even if thiee sharigan only had 1 tomoe... that is enuff to make a very BIG difference in a battle..

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, one uchiha is whiny enough...Plus not all of them even had sharingan, and MS was even rarer. So really all you would have is 1, 2, and 3 level tomoes fighting jounins and strong ninja. It isn't as if it would change the tide of the war greatly

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, one uchiha is whiny enough...Plus not all of them even had sharingan, and MS was even rarer. So really all you would have is 1, 2, and 3 level tomoes fighting jounins and strong ninja. It isn't as if it would change the tide of the war greatly
i wont disagree bcuz i kno thats true.. BUT the uchiha and ssenju were known as the two strongest clans... and i highly doubt it was JUTS bcuz of hashirama and madara.. its bcuz the two CLANS were very powerful and trust me.. 1 tomoe is enuff to win/copy/be very skilled

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True I agree it would be cool...... but kinda pointless. There are only a handful of great uchiha's ....to name a few.....

1.itachi
2.Izuna (Madara's bro...think I said his name wrong)
3. shishu (Itachi's best friend)
And just for fun I will throw in sasuke's father.... ( I believe he was head of security)

so if you bring them back then I understand....but not everyone else. : )

Narubro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would definitely mind**** sasuke. they would all say its ok go back to the village and sasuke would be like "but i wannaaaaa avenge youuuuuu :|"

AmaterasuBeastMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would definitely mind**** sasuke. they would all say its ok go back to the village and sasuke would be like "but i wannaaaaa avenge youuuuuu :|"
lol.. thats a funny visual, bcuz sasuke would probably whine. but even then, I doubt he'd go back, would probably tick him off even more... And Edo on the whole clan, might make for a good chapter.. nice post

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would become (if summoned), the greatest Emo Band ever to be seen walking in any manga or anime..just epic moodyness

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like Kabuto should just use Edo tensei on the Uchiha clan.. i mean as far as we kno none of the uchiha were sealed away.. Also i think it would be bad ass if they were resurrected i mean think bout fightin a full platoon of SHARIGANS!! Im pretty sure we would start seein some people die in this stupid war that has no body dying..

EDIT: The uchiha and Senju are known as the two strongest clans.. and its not bcuz of madara and hashirama.. its bcuz the two CLANS were very powerful.. and even if thiee sharigan only had 1 tomoe... that is enuff to make a very BIG difference in a battle..

what do you guys think?
The Uchiha would still be dead, living dead, their be a better way You can clone living people from the DNA of the eyes that Madara has, living people who can marry and reproduce the clan

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what do you guys think?
Kabuto's resources are stressed already, if the Kages weren't going to kill anyone a bunch of no name Uchiha's are unlikely to in my opinion. The white Zetsus are to a degree no name Hashiramas, so I see no point in wasting the time. Not to mention the fact that your asking him to leave what he's doing to go and get their DNA. He's kind of busy, his resources are strained, and he's not terribly close to their graves. I don't foresee this happening or being effective as more than cannon fodder, which they already have in the Zetsus.

Peace