thechosen1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, as much as I gather - Uchiha have the same Will of Fire as any other Konoha member. Hence Itachi, Shisui, Obito and e.t.c. I believe that it's only some individuals like Madara (maybe his brother too), Tobi spread information on how the Uchiha are bent on hatred and that it gives them power and something like that, which I think that most Uchiha would disagree on.

Basically, I believe that the Uchiha destined hatred thing = bullshit and those guys that I've stated above are perhaps somewhat butthurt and frustrated.
I could credit the Uchiha for sense of honour, if anything else.

Your thoughts, guys?

Reactions: GofOfNothing

StrifeMaccy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Issue is that the majority of the clan wanted to rebel at one stage. But they felt opressed and hated, and did show to care about each other.
Madara definetly doesnt have the will of fire, he just breathes big balls of fire :D

kibaclaw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, the whole "will of fire" thing is pretty lame IMO, it basically just means u aren't a ***** who hides and lets their friends die.

Amaya Yasuo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, as much as I gather - Uchiha have the same Will of Fire as any other Konoha member. Hence Itachi, Shisui, Obito and e.t.c. I believe that it's only some individuals like Madara (maybe his brother too), Tobi spread information on how the Uchiha are bent on hatred and that it gives them power and something like that, which I think that most Uchiha would disagree on.

Basically, I believe that the Uchiha destined hatred thing = bullshit and those guys that I've stated above are perhaps somewhat butthurt and frustrated.

Your thoughts, guys?
My thoughts exactly.

Wolfang714

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the Curse of Hatred and Will of Fire are both philosophical. Hashirama invented this "Will of Fire", which pretty much means you're a die hard Konoha fan/ninja. Tobi and Madara believe in this "Curse of Hatred" which basically means you going to hate everyone around you, or atleast all Senju, for the rest of your life. In my opinion, I think their both bullsh*t. :D :D :D

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara definitely doesn't have the will of fire, he just breathes big balls of fire :rag:
I rather launch Madaras awe taking dragons of fire, than something gay like wof :sy:

Revenge or Avenging someone close to my family inspires me more :rag: than protecting an acquaintance who will forget you or won't give a shit about you the next day :D

GofOfNothing

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Your thoughts, guys?
exactly my thoughts + rep

if the uchihas wouldnt be discriminated etc.
then sasuke wouldnt be like he is now
he would have the will of fire too
thats not an uchiha thing
it could happen to anyone

Jonathon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rather launch Madaras awe taking dragons of fire, than something gay like wof :sy:

Revenge or Avenging someone close to my family inspires me more :rag: than protecting an acquaintance who will forget you or won't give a shit about you the next day :D
All your ninja around you. All your friends and family as well will die because you're bent on revenge against a certain individual/faction. The Will of Fire is the true way to go. It means that you're willing to DIE for the people you care about it. You will risk your own life to save many others.

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All your ninja around you. All your friends and family as well will die because you're bent on revenge against a certain individual/faction.
Not in Sasuke's case because his family and clan was massacred because of Konoha's government. Sasuke has nothing to lose here :rolleyes:

and if you are as powerful as SSJ , I could care less about how many fodders I am surrounded by, because I will just wipe them away from existence if they get in my way.

Last edited:

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, only Shisui, Obito and Itachi had it. No other Uchiha possessed the will of fire, they all had the curse of hatred, shown through the fact they planned the Coup d'état.

HG Swells

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking into account the entire Uchiha clan was willing to turn it's back on Madara and support Hashirama and the Senju, they likely did possess the "Will of Fire" til they thought Konoha had betrayed them. Taking in what Itachi said to Naruto about depending on others, it seem like even Madara possessed it originally, before he stopped depending on others and attempted to protect them all himself.