0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
how high do you think he was? haha i love Odd Future
Odd Future is the shit.
Love their music and the interview vids are jokes lol

you guys realize this isnt a serious joke hes being condescending on purpose telling this kids a joke that isnt even funny and seeing if these kids actually laugh which in fact is what you all just did
Or maybe you don't realize that he is high...

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you guys realize this isnt a serious joke hes being condescending on purpose telling this kids a joke that isnt even funny and seeing if these kids actually laugh which in fact is what you all just did
Yeah, I don't want to seem like a drag..but it says your from Cali. You should be able to recognize a retardedly high man when you see one. In fact you should be a retardedly high man (woman?) very often, considering your from Cali.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
umm tyler the creator doesnt even smoke everyone else on odd future does and i wouldnt even laugh at this if i was high that wasnt a real laugh get some common sense
Hold up.
You're telling me that i have no common sense simply because my sense of humor differs from yours ?

You sir, should take your own advise.
Damn dumbass tryin to tell me to "get" common sense >.>

jerovg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
his eyes arent even ****ing glassy or red how can you say he is high i actually listen to his shit and have read articles seen videos of him stating that he doesnt smoke and if you find this funny then you sir are a ****ing idiot peace out

wabbling69

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, I don't want to seem like a drag..but it says your from Cali. You should be able to recognize a retardedly high man when you see one. In fact you should be a retardedly high man (woman?) very often, considering your from Cali.
i dont like how you assume that if your from cali, you smoke weed. and tylers eyes werent even red. so how could you tell if his weren't red? you cant. no other way.