Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem ^^

There are few differences between the the One Tomoe and Two Tomoe Sharingan because the Two Tomoe Sharingan is very literally an enhanced version of the One Tomoe Sharingan. The Two Tomoe Sharingan is enhanced in the way that it allows the user to track higher speeds as well as pierce through C rank genjutsu. However, the Two Tomoe Sharingan is different because it allows the user to read handsigns, and later on (3 Tomoe I think) copy movements.

That's all I can remember.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before we start, please run three laps around the field and read the new rules regarding the 2T usage and training ^^
Tell me once you have, then we can start real training.

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin running around the field while explaining to you what I have seen in the book about Two tomoe Sharingan training and usage.

There was a lot about the usage of the two tomoe sharingan, however the book did not tell much about the training. The only thing that I saw in the book about training was that I needed to complete a second session after having completed the first (This being one tomoe sharingan).

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good. I hope you're warmed up now!
We are going to play a little game of hide and seek. You will use your 1T Sharingan and search me, whilst I hide in certain locations. You will tell me, in detail, how you use your Sharingan to find me. This way you will learn about the tracking abilities of the 2T Sharingan.
Understood?

*Without waiting for an answer I escape into the woods around the training field, passing a lot of big trees until I find one that I find looking... nice. I take a leap and jump into it, climbing higher and higher until I reach the top. There I hide between the leaves and wait for you to arrive and find me*