Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If America jumps in this imminent WWIII

I better not get drafted from that Selective Service BS
Good thing they already indirectly said they don't want to militarily involve themselves in Syria. They will only be intervening through political measures.

A bold claim. What proof do you have? As far as I can see, it's words against words right now.
Not the 10th, but certainly not the first. They've already stated that they will destroy the next plane to enter near their territory without hesitation.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russia is lying. Russia entered Turkey airspace thinking the could get away with it again and Turkey shown they wasn't playing games, so Turkey shot them down, after the 10 warnings and no response.
And what proof do you have they're lying? The southern circled area shows where Russian jet was flying and it's still in Syrian airspace. Let's even say Russia was violating Turkish airspace; who gave Turkey the right to bomb Isis in Syria, in Syrian air space without the permission of the Syrian government? That's right. Hypocrisy plays so well, doesn't it?

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russian side says they didn't violate Turkish space.But if what Turkey said is true that airplane did violate their space and refused to leave then Russian side is responsible for crash.
However if Russian part of story is true then they should nuke Ankara and Istanbul .That would teach them to never ever even think about doing that again.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not the 10th, but certainly not the first. They've already stated that they will destroy the next plane to enter near their territory without hesitation.
Still, it doesn't prove anything for this current situation. Any conclusions like "they are lying" or "no the other ones are lying" are way too fartetched for now. Such claims only show low level of intelligence of those who make them, because if it was that simple, we would've already been in WWIII.

True, but you also agree on NATO and Turkey supporting ISIS, so what proof do you have.
Oh really? Please quote the post where I've said something like that. For now, it seems to me like you enjoy making loud accusions without having any evidence at all. :lol People will stop taking you serious at this rate.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Putin will not start WW3 .This is last resort of Turkey since after Paris attack some alliance between France,Russia and US was going to happen which will for some time let Assad to stay on power.

Erdogan don´t like this so he wants to provoke Russia in order to destroy possible alliance against ISIS.
Putin can't start ww3 since it already started when USA supported the anti-assad terrorists and ISIS. Erdogan is just escalating it even further. Lets hope Putin teaches them a lesson. Economic sanctions on turkey together with other Russian allies(hope that Europe and maybe even USA will follow). And if they don't see what they did wrong than I hope Russia bombs Turkey so they understand what they did.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Russian side says they didn't violate Turkish space.But if what Turkey said is true that airplane did violate their space and refused to leave then Russian side is responsible for crash.
However if Russian part of story is true then they should nuke Ankara and Istanbul .That would teach them to never ever even think about doing that again.
From the moment the Russian su-24 crashed it went down pretty fast and also pointed to the ground. This means it got shot close to the place the video started which was in Syria. Turkey is going to raped soon I hope.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny enough, they were violating Syrian airspace themselves. I think Russia should send Syrian army anti-aircraft missile and shoot down any US coalition flying over Syria, and we'll see how they'll react.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Russia is lying. Russia entered Turkey airspace thinking the could get away with it again and Turkey shown they wasn't playing games, so Turkey shot them down, after the 10 warnings and no response.
>Russia is lying?

meanwhile turkey is the country that doesn't fight isis, buys oil from them and shoots at people that fight ISIS. Guess I will trust turkey sarcasm. There is plenty of proof that Russia didn't fly over Turkey and didn't violate the Turkish airspace.

True, but you also agree on NATO and Turkey supporting ISIS, so what proof do you have.
You want proof of US ammo crates getting in ISIS hands? I can show you right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still, it doesn't prove anything for this current situation. Any conclusions like "they are lying" or "no the other ones are lying" are way too farfetched for now. Such claims only show low level of intelligence of those who make them, because if it was that simple, we would've already been in WWIII.

Oh really? Please quote the post where I've said something like that. For now, it seems to me like you enjoy making loud accusations without having any evidence at all. :lol People will stop taking you serious at this rate.
That OP stated that which you liked his post so I assume you support his "conspiracy".

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time to move to Africa or Australia and avoid this sh!t. Bye bye Europe :lol
>Africa

Australia ok but Africa LMAO.
If Europe also sees that Russia didn't violate Turkish airspace than they will ditch Turkey. Germany also once said that they wouldn't fight for turkey if a war is broken out there because of the turks aggression towards other minorities etc. NATO is ment for defense not offense like today. Turkey will get kicked out if that is the truth and we Europeans will side with Russia. Hell I even think the USA would side with Russia if it is proven with a full 100%. Turkey was only in the NATO for strategic position to the middle-east and Russia nothing else.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just revealed that Russian jet was flying 35 km away from Turkish airspace. So they were still in Syrian airspace, not Turkish airspace. So much lying...

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The world after tomorrow

Nope that's not how it works.
Turkey will probably stay in the NATO.

It simply was their right to destroy the jet if it really was in their airspace.
Those who recorded the event spoke the turkish language.

OT- Watched the Video. Poor little monkeys with their middle east attitude saying Allahu Akbar for killing someone. Disgusting.

Last edited:

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just revealed that Russian jet was flying 30 meters away from Turkish airspace. So they were still in Syrian airspace, not Turkish airspace. So much lying...
What makes you think that what you just posted is reliable? the turkish authorities won't bomb a russian plane just for the fun of it, it's Russia for gods sake i bet they were even sweating when they gave out the order to shoot that plane.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It depends upon their aviation laws and Airspace restrictions. I do not see why Turkey is under any obligation to fight ISIS. Just because they are staying away from this mess doesn't prove anything.

Good thing they already indirectly said they don't want to militarily involve themselves in Syria. They will only be intervening through political measures.

Good thing they have already funded rebels and destabilized the region completely, even going further up, the aftermath of their war is quite evident. Now it's time for US to sit back, chill out with its feet on the couch and popcorn in hand. I mean, what's left to do anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: UltraPain