Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think anyone who's sane supports Islamists.
You quoted me so....
You quoted me first when I'm quoting other person before you arrive here, so.....

Watch your fingers before typing a words. I dont like harsh words that coming out of no where when I'm not cussing anyone here and make matter worse it coming from unexpected people.

If you want to discuss your opinion, do it properly.

Last edited:

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You quoted me first when I'm quoting other person before you arrive here, so.....

Watch your fingers before typing a words. I dont like harsh words that coming out of no where when I'm not cussing anyone here and make matter worse it coming from unexpected people.

So one can't replay to what you said because you quoted someone else. That's not how this works.

Idc what you like.
They are idiots because they kill innocent people out of a st*pid believe.
Like I said, no sane person supports them.

If you can't handle different opinions, the internet isn't the right place for you.

Last edited:

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true

or so it seems :/
yeah, sadly the rest of the world are just sitting ducks, witnessing this happen

maybe shes ignoring you since you called her an imbecile (meaning: a derogatory term for stupid)
well, in my defense, I would love to have a peaceful discussion with a nazi/terrorist to find out the truth about any of their actions/beliefs so a solution can be sought out. Nothing ever good comes out in ignoring/insulting a person or his/her opinion, that will only spread/increase the hate among each other
all in all, always a better way to talk it out
She ignored me since forever, I don't know the reason and very probably she doesn't either.
Would you hear the perspective of a "sitting duck" or you'd just prefer to call him that way? You already answered. It's not me the one who deserves to be attacked if I consider stupid to support a military coup outta nowhere without even knowing what that coup will bring to the table.
I repeat that it's very probably she wrote it before thinking. And since the offensive part of her reply got deleted, it's pointless even to want her to apologize

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She ignored me since forever, I don't know the reason and very probably she doesn't either.
Would you hear the perspective of a "sitting duck" or you'd just prefer to call him that way? You already answered. It's not me the one who deserves to be attacked if I consider stupid to support a military coup outta nowhere without even knowing what that coup will bring to the table.
I repeat that it's very probably she wrote it before thinking. And since the offensive part of her reply got deleted, it's pointless even to want her to apologize
well if thats the case, your personal problems are none of my concern
lol I aint attacking you mate, just pointing out perspective is always needed, before lashing out derogatory terms in a discussion.
I don't think anyone will apologize for having an opinion.
I didn't call any individual a sitting duck (since you mentioned 'him' and not 'them') I was stating that the rest of the world are sitting ducks as we obviously have no idea what to do

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So one can't replay to what you said because you quoted someone else. That's not how this works.

Idc what you like.
They are idiots because they kill innocent people out of a st*pid believe.
Like I said, no sane person supports them.

If you can't handle different opinions, the internet isn't the right place for you.

I never said you cant quote me. You can freely quote me but what with harsh words "****ing idiot" you throw at me there.

TP1990 already made it clear for me and I thanks him in return and then you jump in.

I can handle all kind of opinions in internet but not blind insult.

You dont care about my sensitivity telling us that you dont have good sense of sensitivity and moral. How people can live in harmony with you.

Or I misunderstood your first post

Last edited:

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said you cant quote me. You can freely quote me but what with harsh words "****ing idiot" you throw at me there.

TP1990 already made it clear for me and I thanks him in return and then you jump in.

I can handle all kind of opinions in internet but not blind insult.

You dont care about my sensitivity telling us that you dont have good sense of sensitivity and moral. How people can live in harmony with you.

Or I misunderstood your first post

I didn't say that you are an idiot, I said that Islamists are idiots.
If you are one, well, then I insulted you not knowing that you are one.

Everyone's feelings gets hurt so fast nowadays, why should I care.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I didn't say that you are an idiot, I said that Islamists are idiots.
If you are one, well, then I insulted you not knowing that you are one.

Everyone's feelings gets hurt so fast nowadays, why should I care.
And if I insult you directly, do you have high self resistance toward an insult? I dont think so. And should I care about your feeling after you getting an insult/a harsh words from me?

I dont care about Islamist but just stating my own opinion toward TP1990. Nor I support or against it. Its more about looking for a clarification for my own opinion.

Last edited:

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if I insult you directly, do you have high self resistance toward an insult? I dont think so. And should I care about your feeling after you getting an insult/a harsh words from me?

I dont care about Islamist but just stating my own opinion toward TP1990. Nor I support or against it. Its more about looking for a clarification for my own opinion.
I also don't care if someone insults me.
I don't think you get what I'm saying.
Me feelings aren't hurt, so it doesn't matter to me if you care or not.

To be clear, I insulted Islamists.
If you're not against it then you didn't get what they are doing and what they stand for. But that's up to you.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is likely that coup might be staged.

Erdogan and Binali called people to streets to resist coup and shit. They will be victims again boo hoo.

There is too many information flowing. Some channels are working; the govt. channel is taken over by military but other pro govt ones say people are resisting the coup (people being erdogan's fans).

Too much thing to absorb here. I am sorry thati can not give a sufficient info, so far it is forbidden to go out.

There is too much to say about military's influence in Turkey but all i am gonna say is:
1) Modern secular Turkey was found by military members while Ottoman dynasty was pimping our lands to invaders. Ever since, military is more or less seen as guarantee for secularism and unity.

2) There were several military coups through history, esp. the one in 1960 and 98(not really a coup but eh) are done to due to preserve secularism (along with other reasons).

3) Erdogan's government was arresting military members for years because there may be an attempt to coup. People have very negative experiences with 1980 coup and many religious people dislike secularist attempts so govt. came through after years of hollowing the military.

Now a "coup" the ace in the hole is getting played.

Too much to think but nothing we can do. This is what we are as millions of opposition in Turkey.

Forget Turk vs Kurd, Sunni vs Shia, Rich vs poor etc. whatever dichtomy they made you believe this country has. The most major dichtomy in this country is seculars vs bigots.