Awards
-_- this is goin 2 b fun

*activates my sharingan*

(Doton:Kouka)-Earth Style:Hardening
? Type defence
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Hardens users body to protect them from damage.

2 protect myself from my mit waltz back fired attact

then i use my sharingan 2 dodge ur shadow hand

(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.

i spit out 6 fire balls i shoot 3 at each of u and hide shurikens in only 3 of them

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">No fair, my only element is wind &gt;.&lt;<br /> <br /> I use <br /> <br /> (Fuuton:Surian Reppu)-Verdant Moutain Violent Wind<br /> <br /> * Type:Supplementary/Attack<br /> * Range:Short<br /> * Chakra Cost:15<br /> * Damage Points:N/A(10 per turn if the attack hits)<br /> * Description:The user can add wind chakra to a single kunai or shruiken and control its movement in the air.this jutsu lasts a max of three turns with the user paying – 2 chakra per turn to keep it active. <br /> <br /> and control it's movement to go to the side of the shuriken and I control it's movement so it flies and hits a single shuriken bumping the shuriken in such a way it goes and hits the other shuriken so their directions are changed and they just fly past me and not hit me, then I use the same jutsu and do the same thing for ttimes shuriken and I finish with<br /> <br /> then I throw another kunai and control it so it moves around the battle field and stuff and flies towards tsunade.<br /> <br /> I have to get off for a few minutes so I might be late replying again.</div>

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.11 good job boy .... ill teach you another element later ..... tsunade is gone so... ima leave this fight .....its kikashi vs some1 else

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">It's finished I think, people randomly leaving tends to stop battles and a bunch of other stuff.<br /> <br /> But I still need higher level jutsu's &gt;.&lt;</div>

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">I have wind, and right now I want to focus on only wind.<br /> <br /> From the wind jutsu list I have up to<br /> <br /> (Fuuton:Kami Kaze)-Wind Style Divine Wind<br /> <br /> * Type:Attack/Supplementary<br /> * Range:Short<br /> * Chakra Cost:15<br /> * Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)<br /> * Description:Creates for pillars of rotating wind that can be use with a fire to make fire tornadoes. <br /> <br /> And now I want to learn some more jutsu's and ones that can be a bit more advanced.</div>

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">special jounin so I can learn C-ranks but I don't even have all the C-ranks &gt;.&lt;</div>

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=710160" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-710160">Fatpack15 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b> Haha</b> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Hey, you can only use as high as B-rank &gt;.&lt;</div>