*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
been awhile and i juss got back from trainin so who wanna fight ?
rules are : no kia
no subs
you have to explain your moves .. not juss saying them ...

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm kia is umm ...well dont even worry bout it lol its stupid im not gonna use it against you ... and yall wait ... ill get a partner ... yall 2 can be on teams,...

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like say your in a genjutsu ... and some people juss say kai to get out of it ya kno ... when they say it it means they are juss concentrating real hard ...

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">I'm here.<br /> I don't really got that many jutsu's though, and I'm a bit busy so I might be slow replying.</div>

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok its me and someone else vs kbb and kikashi ot tsunade who ever lol .... the order goes like ....kikashi-someone else- kbb - ttime

got it ? GO kikashi wen your ready

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok its me and someone else vs kbb and kikashi ot tsunade who ever lol .... the order goes like ....kikashi-someone else- kbb - ttime

got it ? GO kikashi wen your ready
kk *draws demon wolf fang* (my sword)

(Doton:Iwa Fubuki)-Earth Style:Rock Snowstorm
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: User loosens ground and makes rocks.Then has the rocks attack his/her opponent.

i use this 2 distracted some1 while

*i attack him from behind with demon wolf fang strike*

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well someone else is one of my students and this is one of his training parts.....and since its like who was here first it tsunade and kikashi on teams .... sorry kbb me and you can catch up later

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper">Ok I'm guessing I'm attacking kakashi.<br /> <br /> When you attack me with rock snow storm I use<br /> <br /> Fuuton:Goukuuhou)-Wind Style:Great Air Cannon<br /> <br /> * Type:Attack<br /> * Range:Short-Mid<br /> * Chakra Cost:15<br /> * Damge Points:30<br /> * Description:The users shoots a shpere of air at there target that can blow them backwards aswell as blow small objects along with the target. <br /> <br /> to blow back the rocks and you away from me.<br /> <br /> Then I use<br /> <br /> (Fuuton:Kaiten Shuriken)-Wind Style Rotating Shuriken<br /> <br /> * Type:Attack<br /> * Range:Short-Mid<br /> * Chakra Cost:15<br /> * Damage Points:30<br /> * Description:Shuriken controled by wind that can move and attack the opponent in the air or on land. <br /> <br /> And I control it to follow you and stuff and attack you.</div>