t

dang 4 elements?> lol well i guess i will

first i use .
[Kageton ? Kage no Keika]Shadow Release ? Shadow Passage
Type: Supplementary
Range: -
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: -
Description: A skill in which the user makes a small portal of shadow, these portals of shadow are able to take in an object that can fit into it. These portals have a one and a half foot radius, but will only exit through another shadow portal. Once a shadow portal has designated a particular area to come out from, it cannot be switched. The portal can also be used by the opponent

thats for later
than i use

[Kageton ? Kage Yoroi]Shadow Release ? Shadow Armor
Type: Supplementary
Range: -
Chakra Cost: 25
Damge: -
Description: A skill where the user gathering up the power of their shadow and infusing it with chakra have their shadow slowly consume their body. When the shadow fully consumes their body, it becomes a powerful armor that is resistant to physical harm//

than i u se

[Doton ? Doryuuheki no Jutsu]Earth Relase ? Earth Style Rampart
Type: Defenseive/Supplementary
Range:
Chakra Cost:25
Description: By gathering chakra into the ground, the user is able to create a large earthen wall from the ground to send them up into the air. Standing atop of this, can help out defensively by evading a large number of attacks from the opponent. Also, the same jutsu can be used to gain the high ground and provide support for other jutsu /

to get distance ... im done

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: t

ok I use
(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton:Sends a charge intoo the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.

to hit you from the rampart then I activate byakugan and use
Doton:Haka Sendo(Earth style: Tomb of Death)
Type; supplementary/attack
Range: short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: user makes a tomb of earth with short spikes erupted from under and traps and does heavy injuries to the enemy.
to trap you in a tomb whiles you are falling then I use

Doton: Botomuresu Shushi(Earth style: Bottomless Pit)
Type: supplementary
Range: short-long
Damage points: 60
Description: user opens the ground in order for the opponent to fall in the pit and the pit is to the extent that it almost reaches the earth’s core.
to kill you
then I get in defensive stance then I pull out my swords to get ready if you counter

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well whilie you call forth the lightning i calll

Wind Release ? Giant Falcon Blast [Fuuton ? Kyojin Taka Bakuha]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, Materialize, Focus, Difuse, and Condense
- Handseals: Ram, Dog, Boar, Hare, Rooster
- Effect: A skill where the user brings forth a large incarnation of wind. Emerging from the body a great spiralling mass of wind emerges. Forming into a very large falcon, this falcon has bunshin type intelligence and is capable of fighting on its own will. Because of the chakra forms involved with it, it can take quite a beating before it disappates.

to taking on the lightning blast .... than since you wanna get serious ... i use
Wind Release ? Eye of the Storm [Fuuton ? Me Suto-mu no Jutsu]
- A technique that utilizes Wind Chakra, Double Spin, and Difuse
- Handseals: Rooster, Boar, Hare, Boar
- Effect: A skill which can be both a pro and a con to the user of this jutsu. Within thhe fifty foot radius of the inside of this jutsu is a calm battlefield. While on the outside is an additional thirty foot radius of a fierce wind storm. With powerful wind which can slice into the body and trap the opponent within a twirling vortex

to trap you the voretx .... and while your trapped in the vortex i use

Katon ? Kaen Heki Gan no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Flame Burst Sphere]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Orb, and Burst
- Handseals: Rat, Dragon, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which a large ball of flames is created within the air in an orb like shape. Condensed together and enfused with a great deal of chakra. When the ball slams down against the ground, it creates a widespread blast of flames. // 160% Chakra Drain // This technique can be used with any amount of chakra, the radius will always be a total of 25 feet

that in the vortex to make it stronger ... so you'd be burned chopped up kbbb

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use
Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage PointsN/A
• Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to get out of the fire vortex then I use
(Doton:Gansetska)-Earth Style:Rock Staff

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:20
* Descripton: A staff made of earth that can be launched at the opponent or weilded manualy.
to get ready for an attack

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uh oh i think i got ya ....

i use [Kageton: Nui Shuuren]Shadow Release: Sewing Drill
Type: Attack
Range: Long/Short
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: 40
Description: Created by my shadow Nui.. the user puts multiple tendrills together to make a spinning precise drilll easily peircing things.
to break rock you threw at me ...
than i use

Kageton: Kage Hando[Shadow Style: Shadow Hand]
Range: Long/Short
Description: The user will slam the ground causing a shdow like hand to come up under the ground to grab the opponents ankles(could have 1 or 2 hand(s))causing the enemy imobilized.

than since you immobilized

i use [Kageton ? Kageryuudan no Jutsu] Shadow Release ? Shadow Dragon Attack
Range: Medium/Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage: 60
Description: A skill where the user utilizes their entire shadow, converting it to a large incarnation of shadow. The shadow itself takes the form of a dragon, which in turn flies off and attacks the opponent. The downside of this jutsu is the user is connected to the dragon and must travel with it

with you taking in a lot of damage .... than i jump back

Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt throw any rock at you O_O

with byakugan I see the shadow coming underground so I use my sword and channel lightning chakra on it and pierce ur shadow by hitting the sword into the ground then for the dragon I use
(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:10
• Damage Points:N/A
• Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.
to dodge the dragon and pull you underground then I kill you with

(Doton:Kekai-Arijigoku)-Earth Style:Ant-Lion

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: The user creates a crater of loose dirt that draws violently in any thing that gets caught in its path.
so you die cause you are underground so you are deep in the crater

Last edited: