AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter has brought forth the possibility that tsunade's able to flat out 'truly regenerate' like she claims. Before, a lot of people, including myself, thought it foolish to think tsunade could just regrow a missing limb. However... after the revelation of this recent chapter[672], it's confirmed that, within this manga, regeneration does suffice for regrowing limbs.
You must be registered for see images

Madara's using hashirama's SM and juubi's powers for regeneration while tsunade uses Byakugo[ ]. At the end of the day, they're both implement a regenerative jutsu. I would think tsunade at least knows what she's talking about, when she says she can , since it's now been confirmed this type of regeneration is possible.

At this point, unless kishi states otherwise, i think it's entirely possible for tsunade to regrow(reconstruct) her arms even if they were blasted off by a jinton... Worst part is, Tsunade's byakugo works exactly like madara's current healing in that, as long as it's activated, it doesn't matter what you do, or how fast you do it, or whether or not she saw you do it, the regeneration will while she's free to do other things while it's working. If this is true, tsunade might just be the second strongest hokage. After all, Madara's just survived Night guy solely off of regeneration.

Last edited:
Reactions: RicardoA

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, this is some good instant regen feats to prove the likelyhood. Tsunade would not lie like that about her jutsu's. I must say though he must take a little longer than if she got a more common wound as it's a whole arm or w/e thats being regenerated.

Still cool non the less. Good eye.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still don't believe she can survive being beheaded. Furthermore, being the juubi's jinchuriki, madara's healing rate is proabably faster and more effective than tsunades, so while she heals herself, tsunade may leave her opponents an opening.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that is some scary healing power, i think the only way to kill madara is to completely destroy his body or head.
Lmao, Perfect cell anyone?? Majin buu?? Kishi is stealing from dbz :p

if she could heal her organs she should have been able to heal other body parts with it. didn't know people actually rejected this.
Healing other parts of her body wasn't the idea being rejected. It was the claim that if you jinton'd off her legs, she'd just regrow a new set. By the principle of human healing, he skin should callus before that happens; creating a stump. She's only said to be increasing cell splitting after all, so you'd think that's what would happened.

Yes, this is some good instant regen feats to prove the likelyhood. Tsunade would not lie like that about her jutsu's. I must say though he must take a little longer than if she got a more common wound as it's a whole arm or w/e thats being regenerated.

Still cool non the less. Good eye.
Yea, it would take longer. It did seem to take quite some time for madara here. I think the biggest question, though, is how much of her byakugo reserves would this drain? Could it possibly drain it all in one go? mmhh.

I still don't believe she can survive being beheaded. Furthermore, being the juubi's jinchuriki, madara's healing rate is proabably faster and more effective than tsunades, so while she heals herself, tsunade may leave her opponents an opening.
Nothing at all, literally nothing, suggests the bold. Tsunade's healing has shown to heal without (there's a slight scar in center still, but that's cause she didn't finish healing yet. The area around it, which was also open, is completely clear).

And, in any case, how will they have an opening? If they couldn't kill her, how are they killing her while she's healing?

Last edited:

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree because Hashirama's healing exists via sm and i don't believe it's gotten much of a buff especially since it's been going slow (i would assume a juubi jin to do a whole arm almost instantly with the power levels it has).

I don't believe being beheaded is covered because the source of the jutsu is still her forehead. However that would be if the head completely comes off.

Also if you remember before when madara lost his arm he was able to use a zetsu arm to heal back to his body. Maybe Tsunade can do that too, lets say if her arm is just cut off instead of being totally destroyed like Madara's was against gai where he had to grow it back. She could hold her limb together and do it

@AgoodBoy you should do like a full analysis of the instant regeneration and its feats with madara included.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, it would take longer. It did seem to take quite some time for madara here. I think the biggest question, though, is how much of her byakugo reserves would this drain? Could it possibly drain it all in one go? mmhh.
We shouldn't underestimate the amount of chakra stored into a seal. However the jutsu just being in operation is sucking huge amounts of chakra to heal less extensive wounds such as stabs, damaged organs etc because the process is indeed fast but delicate.

She was able to fight for a good amount of hours against Madara considering it changed from day to night to day again i believe. And she still passed out chakra to onoki on two occasions and healed the gokage and used creation rebirth before the fight started.

Considering the possibilities of loosing a limb once or twice in a fight, i would cut her byakugou time in half. She will never have a fight there it's just an onslaught of attacks to cut her limbs and head off, that is only in VS section with the butthurts.

Last edited:

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe thats the juubi jin powers at work not Hashirama's [ ]

When madara lost an arm against bijuus he had to attach the arm of a zetsu despite having hashirama healing, if he could grow an arm then he would have (tsunade is said to possess the same ability as hashirama) [ ]

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also if you remember before when madara lost his arm he was able to use a zetsu arm to heal back to his body. Maybe Tsunade can do that too, lets say if her arm is just cut off instead of being totally destroyed like Madara's was against gai where he had to grow it back. She could hold her limb together and do it

@AgoodBoy you should do like a full analysis of the instant regeneration and its feats with madara included.
The bold has actually been confirmed already. When she was cut in half, suigetsu held her halves together while karin gave her chakra (she was previously too low to even byakugo), at which point she pretty much stitched both halves together and has been moving around like nothing was ever wrong.

mmh... I'm too lazy for that haa :p

We shouldn't underestimate the amount of chakra stored into a seal. However the jutsu just being in operation is sucking huge amounts of chakra to heal less extensive wounds such as stabs, damaged organs etc because the process is indeed fast but delicate.

She was able to fight for a good amount of hours against Madara considering it changed from day to night to day again i believe. And she still passed out chakra to onoki on two occasions and healed the gokage and used creation rebirth before the fight started.

Considering the possibilities of loosing a limb once or twice in a fight, i would cut her byakugou time in half. She will never have a fight there it's just an onslaught of attacks to cut her limbs and head off, that is only in VS section with the butthurts.
Yea, I realize she has a shit load of chakra (heal up all of gokage and still have left? :eek:) but the larger the scar the more chakra it takes since she said something along the lines of "I use my chakra to stimulate every cell". The bigger the wound, the more cells she needs to pour chakra in and the more she burns through. It's interesting to know just how many times she can regrow a limb before she'd destroy her pool. Based on feats, she may be able to do it 2 times, maybe 3? but i'm not sure how much chakra it will take.

lol that's VS for you. Poorest argument is Ay/Bee using 'chop head off GG' when someone can pretty much hold up their arms to block their face and neck (boxing/muay tai defence) U_U

I believe thats the juubi jin powers at work not Hashirama's [ ]

When madara lost an arm against bijuus he had to attach the arm of a zetsu despite having hashirama healing, if he could grow an arm then he would have (tsunade is said to possess the same ability as hashirama) [ ]

What I meant was it's regeneration. Whether it's juubi, hashi or both, it's still regeneration at the end of the day which tsunade's stated she uses. And tsunade's also explicitly stated she can reconstruct body parts.
The point of this is to show that reconstructing a body part isn't outlandish.

Tsunade's said to possess something similar to hashi. It doesn't mean it's not superior to hashi's when hashi's needs SM to work.

EDIT: Don't forget, all madara said was 'a restoring tech that requires no seals... similar to hashi'. At that point, the only similarity between both is that they're both medical jutsu and they both require no seals. Kabuto, Karin and kimimaro all have similar 'restorative' abilities. However, tsunade says hers is regeneration and even says she can reconstruct body parts.

Last edited:

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bold has actually been confirmed already. When she was cut in half, suigetsu held her halves together while karin gave her chakra (she was previously too low to even byakugo), at which point she pretty much stitched both halves together and has been moving around like nothing was ever wrong.

mmh... I'm too lazy for that haa :p

Yea, I realize she has a shit load of chakra (heal up all of gokage and still have left? :eek:) but the larger the scar the more chakra it takes since she said something along the lines of "I use my chakra to stimulate every cell". The bigger the wound, the more cells she needs to pour chakra in and the more she burns through. It's interesting to know just how many times she can regrow a limb before she'd destroy her pool. Based on feats, she may be able to do it 2 times, maybe 3? but i'm not sure how much chakra it will take.

lol that's VS for you. Poorest argument is Ay/Bee using 'chop head off GG' when someone can pretty much hold up their arms to block their face and neck (boxing/muay tai defence) U_U
Oh yeah, forgot about that and maybe i will do it eventually.

Well yeah regrowing an arm does take alot. But so does it to completely destroy a limb so she couldn't save time and re attach it. But yes we both agree that she can do it at least 2 times pushing it at 3.

And lol that's why i hardly go in there now.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah, forgot about that and maybe i will do it eventually.

Well yeah regrowing an arm does take alot. But so does it to completely destroy a limb so she couldn't save time and re attach it. But yes we both agree that she can do it at least 2 times pushing it at 3.

And lol that's why i hardly go in there now.
I like VS section, but I back out when fanboys and haters join the thread. :p

Shodai Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point, unless kishi states otherwise, i think it's entirely possible for tsunade to regrow(reconstruct) her arms even if they were blasted off by a jinton... [/URL]

I thought that was obvious.
I mean she stated that herself+showed that she was able to reattach her lower half.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that was obvious.
I mean she stated that herself+showed that she was able to reattach her lower half.
It wasn't really obvious lol. Because it implies she could've regrow her entire lower half when something like that has never ever been remotely seen in the manga until now. In fact, the best we ever saw was people healing some cuts and reattaching a limb (Which is still basically healing the joint point), not actually regrowing something Lol

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what Madara did stems from him being the Juubi's jinchuuriki, but its a possibility nonetheless since Tsunade was never left in that state to regenerate from it.