Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i liked the kekei genkai part(tsunade - no kekei genkai....)
*takes a smoke bomb nd throw it on the ground near u....covers area with smoke....i use then Tsutenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg) near u [By storing chakra and releasing it at the point of contact, the user can enhance his/her strength to the point where he/she can break through boulders with his/her bare hands or, as seen with her Painful Sky Leg (痛天脚, Tsūtenkyaku, English games "Legendary Heel Drop"; user - tsunade), create a gigantic crater by simply kicking the ground.]

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i jump away, near the edge of the lake ( but still in the water ) and charge my SameOushou with lightning and throw some kunais at you.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i block them by throwing equal number of kunai (exploding) at your kunai and both explode in mid air and get on the ground, place the tip of my sword in the water and throw some flower covered kunai at you.

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dodge the shurikens nd concentrate chakra in fist then hit the ground....or more exactly...the edge of the river(but still not in water)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as you move away to dodge the kunais, they explode, causing burns to you.
then as you hit the edge of the river, I jump away to the side of the lake, to the right of you but some distance awy, and throw my SameOushou at you.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dodge the SameOushou with my sword
i then jump towards u nd punch u(chakra is concentrated in fist)

btw: brb
oh, you fell for it :D

As you punch me i jump up, dodging ur punch and throw exploding unais all around you so there is nowhere to run and my sword Same Oushou stabs you in the back as you finish the punch

I win :D

Lesson of this match : NEVER ever turn your back on SameOushou if you want to live.

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ouch....ok that wasnt nice...
i told u ull win....
"Secret Healing Wound Destruction"
Range: Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Description: can concentrate chakra to a prepared area on body and begin regenerating the moment the targeted area becomes damaged. Unlike normal healing, this can actually restore dead cells.
use technique to heal...