Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I highly doubt tsunade will die from this as the great majority of you seem to believe.

I still believe Dan and her will have a moment or two before she truly dies.

I also believe that Kishi is trolling us all with this chapter, just as he was trolling us all with the other chapter when she got stabbed by madara's sword and everyone was like:

"OMG SHE'S DEAD"

Now we have people saying:

"OMG SHES DEAD FOR REAL NOW."

I say:

"trolled!"

She is going to heal the other kages, her body will be attached back together and she will meet up with naruto and the others.

And no, it's not cool story bro, it's going to be legit.

I think kishi is frankly sick and tired of people underestimating tsunade so when she survives after this, I believe that it will shut half of you up about it.

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think of it this way:

Naruto readers seem to somehow think that Tsunade is fodder (I don't agree with this at all).

Kishi tries to show people that Tsunade is bad ass with her Taijutsu and her healing abilities (yet people still aren't convinced - I believe this is now due to the masc. fem. power shift - most of the males who read the manga do not want to believe a female hokage can be stronger than other make kage's - kind of like the female prime minister mentality).

Kishi makes it seem like she's actually gone now, but she isn't - which shows even more true power.

People shut up.

Simple Math

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think of it this way:

Naruto readers seem to somehow think that Tsunade is fodder (I don't agree with this at all).

Kishi tries to show people that Tsunade is bad ass with her Taijutsu and her healing abilities (yet people still aren't convinced - I believe this is now due to the masc. fem. power shift - most of the males who read the manga do not want to believe a female hokage can be stronger than other make kage's - kind of like the female prime minister mentality).

Kishi makes it seem like she's actually gone now, but she isn't - which shows even more true power.

People shut up.
people made the same thread countless times

Naruto Sanin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hope your right!!! i also believe that it's not her time...still some ass shal be kicked by granny :D
I love her she is my favorite character...and i also belive that there is something in the sentence "take them to where I am", if not it would just be "bring them to me so i can heal them, quickly!!"
100% Kishi troll :)

Getsugatensho

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I highly doubt tsunade will die from this as the great majority of you seem to believe.

I still believe Dan and her will have a moment or two before she truly dies.

I also believe that Kishi is trolling us all with this chapter, just as he was trolling us all with the other chapter when she got stabbed by madara's sword and everyone was like:

"OMG SHE'S DEAD"

Now we have people saying:

"OMG SHES DEAD FOR REAL NOW."

I say:

"trolled!"

She is going to heal the other kages, her body will be attached back together and she will meet up with naruto and the others.

And no, it's not cool story bro, it's going to be legit.

I think kishi is frankly sick and tired of people underestimating tsunade so when she survives after this, I believe that it will shut half of you up about it.

Hope your right

TSUNADE cant die yet

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tsunade did die??? i just read the latest chapter, what have you guys been reading lol..
.... think hard... look at the date the original post was posted... then read the latest chapter....

basically, people thought tsunade was ddeadwhen she got cut in half 9 months ago. I came on here and said my prediction which... happened to be true 9 months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.