Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The only way I see Tsuande winning is if she summons her slug then make it go into a lot of clones. Then shoot acid everywhere hitting the raikage and melting him slowly. Or else switch his muscles will by her some time to do something. x.x

Nicksterz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People keep underestimating Tsunade... one of my favorite characters YET again. .-.
*sigh*
so lets go back to the fight scene between Tsunade and Jiraya vs Orochimaru and Kabuto.
as we learned, she has her dibilitating abilities that directly effect the chakra stream and muscle workings. Along with that, she also has MOUNDS of reserve chakra kept hidden away. She also has full control over her chakra and the positions it is in her body, thus why she can have such super-powered attacks.
Onto her unique summon, Katsuyu.
It is used mainly as a healing source utilizing Katsuyu and as a support if involving many individuals, Tsunades own chakra to recreate tissue and revitalize organs.
Katsuyu can also break up into billions of smaller forms of itself to either heal a large number of people, or to be used as a quick diversion or dodge based attack.
One very unique feature though, is the acid slime. which can debilitate and melt nearly anything it touches.
now put Katsuyu's acid slime technique with the billions of smaller forms together. Tsunade could have Katsuyu lie in wait around every section of the battle field for the enemy to step on one of the clones thus either causing acidic damage on their feet, thus debilitating them the partial use of their feet, or they could quickly form together to create a trap and or small opening for Tsunade to swoop in and land just one finishing blow.

Now I am in no way assuming that acidic slime on the Raikages feet would debilitate him much considering the guy sliced his own arm off and to no reaction whatsoever, BUT, as i said, should he become distracted by the clones, and or (for a very short time considering the Raikages supreme strength) trap him momentarily, giving Tsunade the chance to strike thus most likely using medical ninjutsu to debilitate his very organs and muscles.
If Raikage can't move due to his brains confusion of what moves what, that gives much more chance for Tsunade, and lowering his chances of using his high speed. *whew*
so, I voted Tsunade and that is my answer and explanation why which I hope made any sence at all... thank you.:ghehe: