believe7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading lots of versus threads on all my favourite characters like all 3 sannins, Itachi,kakashi and Madara. But some how tsunades versus threads always gets me upset due to the fact that there are lots of sexisim and biased remarks due to her being the first female hokage. Some people finds she is the weakest hokage compare to the previous kages and some just find her skills are amateur and not worthy for the title of hokage. People have there opinions which is find by me but I just hate racisim and sexism as a man who happens to like tsunade's character I believe she deserve to be the fifth hokage and she is the only one capable for that spot right now except for naruto lol.

Anyways the reason why I wrote this thread is because I keep reading stupid comments from tsunade haters implying that she is slow in combat. How is that even possible she punched through Madara threst who happens to be the strongest shinobi in the whole shinobi universe. The only person that can beat him is the first hokage and is even stated by Madara himself. Tsunade got the opportunity to punch him and also dodge his attacks . She even fought 5 Madara clones combine with Susano and MS and survived by countering, evading and using her insane strength. If you read the last manga you would see tsunade punching a clone of madara in susano mode and to be able to do that you need to have a sufficient amount of speed and attack power to defeat a clone of madara and the slug princess did just that.

Conclusion: From the comments of haters I can say that she is a victim of prejudice due to her being a woman and also not having much ninjutsu combat skills as her arsenal. Everyone love the powerful ninjutsu attacks portrayed by Naruto,Madara,Kakashi,Pein,Minato,Itachi and so on but tsunade just dont measure up to those extreme ninjutsu combat type ninjas. Does that mean she is weak or incapable of being hokage no her combat skills is different and quite powerful in her own way. Being the world best medical ninja she can be able to go against any opponent and use intelligence and endurance to win a fight. Combine with milotic regeneration and Godly human strength tsunade has the right arsenal and moves to survive. This Female ninja is highly underestimated and its ashamed that the nasty comments comes from men who is supposed to be loving and appreciating to woman who happens to be the supporters in marriage, relationship and in Naruto case tsunade role is the mother of her village and protector and she does it by being more of a support type and to me as a man that adores females I can say she does a great job doing it

Reactions: Elio

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,958💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. Tsunade is a very underrated character and that's most likely because people like "big flashy" attacks. In which she doesn't have. :| But that doesn't make her weak.

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading lots of versus threads on all my favourite characters like all 3 sannins, Itachi,kakashi and Madara. But some how tsunades versus threads always gets me upset due to the fact that there are lots of sexisim and biased remarks due to her being the first female hokage. Some people finds she is the weakest hokage compare to the previous kages and some just find her skills are amateur and not worthy for the title of hokage. People have there opinions which is find by me but I just hate racisim and sexism as a man who happens to like tsunade's character I believe she deserve to be the fifth hokage and she is the only one capable for that spot right now except for naruto lol.

Anyways the reason why I wrote this thread is because I keep reading stupid comments from tsunade haters implying that she is slow in combat. How is that even possible she punched through Madara threst who happens to be the strongest shinobi in the whole shinobi universe. The only person that can beat him is the first hokage and is even stated by Madara himself. Tsunade got the opportunity to punch him and also dodge his attacks . She even fought 5 Madara clones combine with Susano and MS and survived by countering, evading and using her insane strength. If you read the last manga you would see tsunade punching a clone of madara in susano mode and to be able to do that you need to have a sufficient amount of speed and attack power to defeat a clone of madara and the slug princess did just that.

Conclusion: From the comments of haters I can say that she is a victim of prejudice due to her being a woman and also not having much ninjutsu combat skills as her arsenal. Everyone love the powerful ninjutsu attacks portrayed by Naruto,Madara,Kakashi,Pein,Minato,Itachi and so on but tsunade just dont measure up to those extreme ninjutsu combat type ninjas. Does that mean she is weak or incapable of being hokage no her combat skills is different and quite powerful in her own way. Being the world best medical ninja she can be able to go against any opponent and use intelligence and endurance to win a fight. Combine with milotic regeneration and Godly human strength tsunade has the right arsenal and moves to survive. This Female ninja is highly underestimated and its ashamed that the nasty comments comes from men who is supposed to be loving and appreciating to woman who happens to be the supporters in marriage, relationship and in Naruto case tsunade role is the mother of her village and protector and she does it by being more of a support type and to me as a man that adores females I can say she does a great job doing it
SO6P > Shisui > Hashirama > Kabuto > Madara

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shes lame period,prejudice plays no role towards that even though i do believe female characters do some what get pushed to the side and are some what under rated but so are male character for example neji he is barely shown an appearance and when he has he has only done similar things towards what the younger neji has done but thats the way it works Kishi can't simple develop all the characters which he has thought up we wouldn't get through any manger chapters if he did.

don't get me wrong i personally enjoyed watching tsunade from the start but as time progressed i wondered how the flip can this person be ranked hokage???? she has practically done thing that i personally believe worthy of her to be ranked hokage but then again that may just be the way she is protraited.

kakashikage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. Tsunade is a very underrated character and that's most likely because people like "big flashy" attacks. In which she doesn't have. :| But that doesn't make her weak.
I was thinking the same thing ^. She does deserve the title of Hokage. She was part of the sannin and trained by the third. Having said that I'm not sure how she compares to the other Hokage.

No doubt the first was the greatest. I don't think she could beat Minato or the third(In his prime). I don't know much about the second.