Xero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No, they say a bloodline limit is when you can use 2 elements at one time to form a new element... like Wind and Water, or Earth and Water...

I don't know what the hell Byaku and Sharin and Rinnegan are.

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no thats what a kekkai genkai is. when u can use 2 elements simultaneously to make a new one why tsunade doesn't have it? idk. why only yamato and the shodaime had it? idk that either. i think that it has to be that two people with the same ability have to have kids to make it so their kids have the ability, like in a clan( haha sound like incest ). because if tsunade doesnt have say earth and water element chakra from both sides, how will she use mokuton?

Aki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no thats what a kekkai genkai is. when u can use 2 elements simultaneously to make a new one why tsunade doesn't have it? idk. why only yamato and the shodaime had it? idk that either. i think that it has to be that two people with the same ability have to have kids to make it so their kids have the ability, like in a clan( haha sound like incest ). because if tsunade doesnt have say earth and water element chakra from both sides, how will she use mokuton?
mmm... thanks for explain it.

You must be registered for see images

Protect life... until death