tsunade place in top ninja of all time ♥ ❤ ❥♥ ❤ ❥♥ ❤ ❥♥ ❤ ❥♥ ❤ ❥♥ ❤ ❥

tsunade place in top ninja of all time ?(please read thread before vote) thank you <3

• top1 - top10

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • top10 - top20

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • top20 - top30

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • top30 - top50

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • top50 - top100

Votes: 21 33.9%

• Total voters

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good afternoon members, it's me Lady tsunade sama and i hope all of you had healthy lunch <3

before war arc , tsunade was in top5 ninja of all time but now i think she went down to top10 because there were so many ninja have been introduced during war arc and i will explain why she is still top of the chart .

You must be registered for see images

what is tsunade feats ?

1) she defeated hanzo in ninja world war 2 and she was leading the sannin group

2) she defeated orochimaru and kabuto in part1 before she became one of legendary hokage

3) she is from senju and it is strongest clan that ever lived and strongest kage among 5 kages and madara himself said that ..

4) she is best medical ninja in history and she has most powerful physical body in series .

5) she scored highest score among all ninja in the manga databook 35/40 and kishimoto himself made the databook.

6) she could defeat pain when he attacked konoha but he used shortcut and shenrai tensei everyone before naruto interfered !!

7) she has katsuya and it is strongest summon in NV and it can take down ANY tailed beast in 1vs1 also she can regenerate herself so it's impossible to kill her

8) tsunade has ability to destroy perfect susanoo with 1 punch .

she broke strongest susanoo with 1 hit which mean she can break sasuke susanoo, itachi susanoo and also kakashi's susanoo with 1 hit .

9) look what she have done to madara , she owned him and if he wasn't edo then he will be dead for sure because edo gave him unlimited chakra and he can't die and he had already 2 renningan as edo

10) and take look what madara did to those ninja who you guys think they are at top10 !!?

which mean she deserve to be in top10 ninja of all time ..

top10 ninja of all time

1) so6p/kaguya
2) madara uchiha
3) naruto
4) obito uchiha
5) hashirama
6) sasuke
7) tobirama
8) tsunade
9) hiruzen
10) gai

thanks for reading <3

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you know why Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade gained the title of Sannin? Because they lost a 3 V 1 battle with Hanzo and he was impressed.
she was young when she fough hanzo that's why she needed jiraya and orochimaru ..

current tsunade >>> hanzo

she can beat him now super easily

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gotta be shitting me, above Gai? She broke Susano'o's ribcage. That does not nearly constitute ability to shatter Perfect Susano'o. She defeated a Kabuto that just copped a Rasengan, and an Orochimaru without his arms. Katsuyu being the most powerful summon is debatable.

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why the hell is everybody putting Gai below Madara. Had Madara not been the Juubi jinchuriki he would've been dead.

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the title I knew immediately it was you
hey

You gotta be shitting me, above Gai? She broke Susano'o's ribcage. That does not nearly constitute ability to shatter Perfect Susano'o. She defeated a Kabuto that just copped a Rasengan, and an Orochimaru without his arms. Katsuyu being the most powerful summon is debatable.
yes and if gai is better than tsunade then why he didn't become hokage ?

he can't defeat her unless he use 8 gates which mean he will die and she will be beaten so badly but she will not die because she can regenerate from his attacks and use katsuya to heal her after 8 gates disappear .

Lady Tsunade Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You stated that she defeated Hanzo. :| They were at his mercy. Lol
no , they defeated danzo that's why they became sannin ..

that was 30 years ago and current tsunade is wayyy stronger than when she fought danzo and now she can take him down easily.

he lost to mifune so how he can beat tsunade ?
you keep making Tsunade look bad. >_>

anything you speak about looks bad.
i like tsunade and i brought manga pages to shut her haters down ..
dude pls......dont get too sentimental
hey, i am girl not dude lol
I guess some people just never learn.
learn what ?

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does everyone think of this comment:

7) she has katsuya and it is strongest summon in NV and it can take down ANY tailed beast in 1vs1 also she can regenerate herself so it's impossible to kill her