captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like that pic, i had no problem with him until he decided to destroy konoha and he's being an ass about it
I have to say that's weird. you obviously still do like Sasuke, don't deny it.

p.s. if you really don't, why don't you use an avatar of a character you do like?:confused:

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she should have died in the pain arc that would have been a fitting death. Of all the sannins to leave alive it's Tsunade. Yup, Tsunade that's like killing off naruto and sasuke and leaving sakura. -_-

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually open minded means accepting anyone and not hating someone for the reason of thinking that person is weak in their opinion (which she isnt, guess what Kishi made her Hokage that means HE thinks she is worthy if you dont like it go complain to HIM!!!!)

Coyote Starrk

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually open minded means accepting anyone and not hating someone for the reason of thinking that person is weak in their opinion (which she isnt, guess what Kishi made her Hokage that means HE thinks she is worthy if you dont like it go complain to HIM!!!!)
Meh, everyone's going to have a different opinion. It's not something to start a riot over. If he doesn't like her character he doesn't like her character you can't change his opinion out stop his freedom to state his opinion, this is what the forum is about expressing your views on Naruto. I don't really agree with her being Hokage but that's my opinion and I'm just stating it.