Tryouts to Become My Third Elite Student!!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bishamon Student Tournament!!
Wtf?!?

I have a new announcement!!

Since the winner of the battle between Blondie and Inuyasha was declared no one, it's time to reveal the true purpose behind this tournament !

The current top 2 people (Akira and Min4to Nam1kaze) will face off in a 2v2 battle between my current students Ragnaroc and Elias!! The point of this 2v2 battle will be to assess your teamwork skills.

Get to it!

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf?!?

Since the winner of the battle between Blondie and Inuyasha was declared no one, it's time to reveal the true purpose behind this tournament !

The current top 2 people (Akira and Min4to Nam1kaze) will face off in a 2v2 battle between my current students Ragnaroc and Elias!! The point of this 2v2 battle will be to assess your teamwork skills.

Get to it!
Lol...Cool,you are the best Bishamon

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wtf?!?

Get to it!
lol atleast i tried but this i will never forget >_> i shall continue Training with Tetsaiga and one day find a sutible Teacher U_U