Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to test out my Zuko bio against anyone willing. Not much to test out quite frankly; no special abilities on it, but I'd like to see how I do with it.

Rei's Rules + Restrictions
All out fight
Terrain: Grassy plains with a river to the north. The river skirts along a vast mountain range. To the south, extending out partially to the east and west, is a vast forest.
Zuko bio

*I stand in the center of the plains, waiting for a challenger, whilst wearing my normal attire rather than the Blue Spirit garb*

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi Bio

*Activates 2 tomoe sharingan and starts off my move simply throwing off two shurickens then quickly after releasing them combines them by using

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

multipling the shurickens now having 100 shuricken and in the barrage of shurickens, and then i throw 5 kunnai with explosive tags too

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi Bio

*Activates 2 tomoe sharingan and starts off my move simply throwing off two shurickens then quickly after releasing them combines them by using

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

multipling the shurickens now having 100 shuricken and in the barrage of shurickens, and then i throw 5 kunnai with explosive tags too
When your kunai suddenly multiply greatly, I immediately respond with:

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

A whirling vortex of wind and lightning swirls around me rapidly. First off, due to the sheer number of shuriken that were coming toward me, at least a dozen of them would come back toward you, and now not only are they flying at an extremely quick speed, but they're also electrified, so even if they come back to you spinning they would still send a powerful shock through you. Meanwhile, my thunder dragon would hardly be damaged at all from your shuriken, no matter how many, as the fact that it's spinning is enough alone to deflect them all, and so it continues toward you at relatively full force once I create it. From there, the moment that it goes out, I begin rushing toward you at a very quick pace, and as I run I make a single hand seal:

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Around the time that the dragon strikes you, spikes rise up beneath you, attacking you from below. Just as the spikes appear below you, I jump up and forward at a quick enough speed so that I'll go over and past you, landing a little closer than mid-range behind you. As I jump, I shoot several fireballs down at you:

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Range: Short
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Each one attacks you from a different direction. One from diagonally forward, one from directly above you, and the last from diagonally backward; all of them being shot while I'm in the air.

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okie sensei, but what about my 5 kunnai with explosive tags, i hope they will be explode as soon as they react with ur whirlwind as wind helps to burn.
and it will finish ur whirlwind as there were 5 exp kunnais.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okie sensei, but what about my 5 kunnai with explosive tags, i hope they will be explode as soon as they react with ur whirlwind as wind helps to burn.
and it will finish ur whirlwind as there were 5 exp kunnais.
Same deal pretty much. They might explode, but the whirlwind is currently surrounding my completely. At the speed that the whirlwind is moving, it would pretty much result in the whirlwind being tangible, which would make your kunai either bounce against it and explode or bounce back and explode somewhere away from me. Either way I'd still be safe. However, while those kunai may indeed go back at you, the explosive tags would have already exploded.

And I also highly doubt the probability that my whirlwind would stop spinning due to five explosive kunai. =/ If anything, the fire would be caught in the whirlwind resulting in an even more powerful elemental combo.

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When your kunai suddenly multiply greatly, I immediately respond with:

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

A whirling vortex of wind and lightning swirls around me rapidly. First off, due to the sheer number of shuriken that were coming toward me, at least a dozen of them would come back toward you, and now not only are they flying at an extremely quick speed, but they're also electrified, so even if they come back to you spinning they would still send a powerful shock through you. Meanwhile, my thunder dragon would hardly be damaged at all from your shuriken, no matter how many, as the fact that it's spinning is enough alone to deflect them all, and so it continues toward you at relatively full force once I create it. From there, the moment that it goes out, I begin rushing toward you at a very quick pace, and as I run I make a single hand seal:

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Around the time that the dragon strikes you, spikes rise up beneath you, attacking you from below. Just as the spikes appear below you, I jump up and forward at a quick enough speed so that I'll go over and past you, landing a little closer than mid-range behind you. As I jump, I shoot several fireballs down at you:

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Range: Short
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Each one attacks you from a different direction. One from diagonally forward, one from directly above you, and the last from diagonally backward; all of them being shot while I'm in the air.
As i saw u making a whirlwind and my shurikens start coming back and change their angles, i quickly blow a powerful wind on ground with a angle of 45 degrees to get far from shurikens, the wind was so powerful tht it almost sends me back to long range from mid,

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

and as u created the spikes soon after making the whirlwind so i will be in mid air at tht time, so it will be useless

and about ur fire balls as i get again at mid range from u so ur fireball wont work on me,
Note: as i jump and get long range but u also jump towards me so u again get to mid range from me,

however as i jump backwards I immediately send two gigantic portions of chakra into the sky, to make dark clouds gather and make 2 giant tornado's in the air. These two giant tornado's individually have the power of an F5 tornado, but i've made them so closely and so perfectly mixed, that they are like one big fusion. I release a great amount of wind chakra to take control of the gigantic force, and steer it downwards towards your position and around ur area.
The tornado moves with extreme speed, and hits the area around u with giant force, the impact itself will send flying debris everywhere
This force of wind is almost impossible to avoid because of it's sheer size,

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure) X 2
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

While i land safely

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i saw u making a whirlwind and my shurikens start coming back and change their angles, i quickly blow a powerful wind on ground with a angle of 45 degrees to get far from shurikens, the wind was so powerful tht it almost sends me back to long range from mid,

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

and as u created the spikes soon after making the whirlwind so i will be in mid air at tht time, so it will be useless

and about ur fire balls as i get again at mid range from u so ur fireball wont work on me,
Note: as i jump and get long range but u also jump towards me so u again get to mid range from me,

however as i jump backwards I immediately send two gigantic portions of chakra into the sky, to make dark clouds gather and make 2 giant tornado's in the air. These two giant tornado's individually have the power of an F5 tornado, but i've made them so closely and so perfectly mixed, that they are like one big fusion. I release a great amount of wind chakra to take control of the gigantic force, and steer it downwards towards your position and around ur area.
The tornado moves with extreme speed, and hits the area around u with giant force, the impact itself will send flying debris everywhere
This force of wind is almost impossible to avoid because of it's sheer size,

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure) X 2
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

While i land safely
Eh... just one thing.

"the wind was so powerful tht it almost sends me back to long range from mid"

You said it almost sends you back to long range. ALMOST implying nearly long range but not quite, and so the thunder dragon is still chasing after you. =/ You never said whether you send this toward the thunder dragon (which would be unlikely anyway since the thunder dragon travels in the air above ground, and would probably go right over your hurricane fist. And so take into account that with your Hurricane fist, you only delayed the dragon; you didn't destroy it. In addition, chances are that the lightning is travelling more quickly than you, and so it would hit you quite soon.

Obviously when you jump I don't make the spikes, nor do I jump forward toward you (however I do keep running toward you, stopping only to slam my palm down onto the ground for this next technique), and so as you fly away while shooting wind into the sky, two large jaws suddenly rise up around you as you make the first blast of wind:

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs five handseals and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

The jaws rise up from behind and in front of you, and so the moment that you shoot the first blast of wind into the air, you slam into a jaw from behind only a split second after a lightning dragon strikes you as you shoot wind into the air, unable to stop this due to your own momentum, and shortly after are crushed on both sides. Note that the wind technique that you tried to perform takes a very long time to do, and due to this you are then immediately crushed between the two large jaws. In other words, if you attempt to continue with your wind jutsu, or even if you attempt to block the dragon which you pretty much have to do, you slam into the jaws a moment later. Hence, even while you may manage to pull off creating the tornado, you would be summarily crushed by the jaws due to the time that that technique costs, and even before then you would be struck by the thunder dragon, being that the jaws require much less time to create. Immediately afterward, I follow up with:

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
Chakra cost: 30
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Should you continue with your tornado technique (which would nearly result in your death anyway), the technique would be quickly dissipated and fire blasts would continue toward you, due to their elemental advantage over wind. If the fire blasts do not hit you due to having escaped from the earth jaws, then they would hit the jaws themselves, and so shortly after being crushed to death, you are then buried in a pile of boulders as the fire blasts punch into the side of the jaws. Finally, still moving forward, I finish with:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Sending two blasts of lightning into the sky, and then immediately forcing lightning to strike down onto you from above, hitting you one after another.