0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just blades ;)

don't worry just a spar.

*holding a blade in my right hand an a katana with a long chain in the end*

you go first :D
I spin the right sicke on the air, and as the sparkle of the sun gets on your eyes for an instance, I attack with my left blade, holding the chain.

Last edited:

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I spins the right sicke on the air, and as the sparkle of the sun gets on your eyes for an instance, I attack with my left blade, holding the chain.
*rubs eye* *as the blade is nears i detect it and Move my body to side to dodge it*

*i can tell your going to return it back*

-I insert my finger in the space off the chain and twist it to return back toward you in a circular motion, with the point of the blade pointing toward you-

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*rubs eye* *as the blade is nears i detect it and Move my body to side to dodge it*

*i can tell your going to return it back*

-I insert my finger in the space off the chain and twist it to return back toward you in a circular motion, with the point of the blade pointing toward you-
Nice move (the finger one)

As the left blade turns around , I duck and I spin the right blade to slash your ribs, beneath your arm (the one that was holding the left blade)

As the left blade spins back to you again, either you:

- let it go, avoinding the slash, and I grab it by the hanndle, but with my right blade coming towards your rib.

- Let it be, but the chain wraps up on your hand, and so i pull you, making you more opened to the incoming slash

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice move (the finger one)

As the left blade turns around , I duck and I spin the right blade to slash your ribs, beneath your arm (the one that was holding the left blade)

As the left blade spins back to you again, either you:

- let it go, avoinding the slash, and I grab it by the hanndle, but with my right blade coming towards your rib.

- Let it be, but the chain wraps up on your hand, and so i pull you, making you more opened to the incoming slash
-I over power you and pull hard on the chain tripping you-
-I use the hilt of my right blade at the side of your blade, stopping it from slicing at me-

-your blade stops and falls down to the ground, I stomp on it and it flies up and i kick the side of it to fly back toward your other blade making it fly out of your hand-

-They collide together in midair and while doing soo I run with my blade dragging on the ground at high speeds and slash upward your torso while your hand are busy with your chains-

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-I over power you and pull hard on the chain tripping you-
-I use the hilt of my right blade at the side of your blade, stopping it from slicing at me-

-your blade stops and falls down to the ground, I stomp on it and it flies up and i kick the side of it to fly back toward your other blade making it fly out of your hand-

-They collide together in midair and while doing soo I run with my blade dragging on the ground at high speeds and slash upward your torso while your hand are busy with your chains-
While they're both on the air, I slide my arms open, grabbing the chain closer to the handle, stopping their rotation.

Then as you come towards me, I side jump in a spin, spinning left to right. ( I dont know how to explain this, its like spining almost horizontally in the air, on a small jump. )

I use my left sicke to deflect your blade from my way, and since your running, you go on that direction aswell, cuz of the balance.

And i use my right arm to slash across your exposed body, ending my rotation and landing on the ground with my knees half bended

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While they're both on the air, I slide my arms open, grabbing the chain closer to the handle, stopping their rotation.

Then as you come towards me, I side jump in a spin, spinning left to right. ( I dont know how to explain this, its like spining almost horizontally in the air, on a small jump. )

I use my left sicke to deflect your blade from my way, and since your running, you go on that direction aswell, cuz of the balance.

And i use my right arm to slash across your exposed body, ending my rotation and landing on the ground with my knees half bended
I use my katana to clash with your blade-
- I stab my blade between both of your chains,trapping them on in the ground-
I regain balance and throw my blade toward your body while your defensless in midair-

-stabbing through your torso-

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use my katana to clash with your blade-
- I stab my blade between both of your chains,trapping them on in the ground-
I regain balance and throw my blade toward your body while your defensless in midair-

-stabbing through your torso-
Because you were a bit unbalanced, I grab your katana in mid air, since it should be poorly aimed and with low strenght.

As i get back on my feet, holding your katana, I stomp on the sword sticked on the ground, breaking it, while, at the same time, i slash across your chest with your katana.

Last edited:

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because you were a bit unbalanced, I grab your katana in mid air, since it should be poorly aimed and with low strenght.

As i get back on my feet, holding your katana, I stomp on the sword sticked on the ground, breaking it, while, at the same time, i slash across your chest with your katana.
:D

-As you grab my katana I use the chain and forcefuly pull it to the side making the katana follow movement-

-It slices through your body cutting you evenly-

Gotcha :p

Knew you would forget about the chain.

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D

-As you grab my katana I use the chain and forcefuly pull it to the side making the katana follow movement-

-It slices through your body cutting you evenly-

Gotcha :p

Knew you would forget about the chain.
yeah.:D

Just a question. it was a short jump so I should be on the ground already when you pull the chain, right? cuz of the deflecting and pinning my blades thing...

i'll post my move after your reply.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah.:D

Just a question. it was a short jump so I should be on the ground already when you pull the chain, right? cuz of the deflecting and pinning my blades thing...

i'll post my move after your reply.
I pull it as soon ans you grab it so it was imdeiate and in your post it says you grab it in midair :D

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I pull it as soon ans you grab it so it was imdeiate and in your post it says you grab it in midair :D
So you were still a bit unbalanced there.

As you pull the chain, I move my body in a way that the katana wont cut me, by putting her away from my body, and i come towards you with my foot lifted.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you were still a bit unbalanced there.

As you pull the chain, I move my body in a way that the katana wont cut me, by putting her away from my body, and i come towards you with my foot lifted.
How many times can you move in midair? :p

-I use the chain and throw it around your feet trapping you-

-I side step and as you pass by me, tripping , I kick you in the side sending you flying into a wall, my katana follows, you still being trapped in chains and stabs you and goes through your body and sticks to the wall behind you-

Orange

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How many times can you move in midair? :p

-I use the chain and throw it around your feet trapping you-

-I side step and as you pass by me, tripping , I kick you in the side sending you flying into a wall, my katana follows, you still being trapped in chains and stabs you and goes through your body and sticks to the wall behind you-
I just did those cuz you did like 1000 moves while I was doing a little jump with 1 spin.

I spin the handle of your katana on the oposite direction, so i wont get tangled.

I land on the ground near you, and as you try to kick me to a wall, I duck and karate you to the ground by holding your foot.

Then I unstick your other blade and I get my blades again.

You're on the ground, with your chained katana. But i thrown your other one to nowhere...

*starts breathing heavily (spelling)*