Trumpanzees Making Fake Accounts Of People To Show "Diversity" Of Trump's Voters

DarkDarling

Regular
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trumpanzees Making Fake Accounts Of People To Show "Diversity" Of Trump's Voters

Look y'all, whether you voted for Hillary, Trump, someone else, or nobody at all, this s**t is absolutely desperate and degrading.

You must be registered for see images

After this went viral, sooner or later the idiot who made the fake account of her--deleted it. LMFAO!​

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Trumpanzees Making Fake Accounts Of People To Show "Diversity" Of Trump's Voters

Look y'all, whether you voted for Hillary, Trump, someone else, or nobody at all, this s**t is absolutely desperate and degrading.

After this went viral, sooner or later the idiot who made the fake account of her--deleted it. LMFAO!​
Lol nice name and they're super desperate to become acceptable to mainstream America

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Trumpanzees Making Fake Accounts Of People To Show "Diversity" Of Trump's Voters

Person probably hated her to create the account.
Could have used an actual black voter but meh whatever

Greedie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is pretty stupid/desperate.

I mean if he wanted to show Diversity, He should've just used youtube and posted video's of black people explaining why they're voting for trump, instead of going through the trouble of making a fake account.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lord Trump has already gone back on his word.
lol typical politician.

Then again, he was controlled opposition placed by "them".

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lord Trump has already gone back on his word.
lol typical politician.

Then again, he was controlled opposition placed by "them".
I think it's very sad he went back on his word.
Although I believe immigrants are good for our economy. Trump wanted to deport 11 million illegals, since elected he has gone back on his word.
Gone back on his word to ban muslims.. His wall, Obama Care. Etc.

I would be mad if I were framed to be a Trump supporter at this point also. Litteraly a puppet as a president and has never been anti-establishment.

Reactions: ~WastelandSociety~

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think it's very sad he went back on his word.
Although I believe immigrants are good for our economy. Trump wanted to deport 11 million illegals, since elected he has gone back on his word.
Gone back on his word to ban muslims.. His wall, Obama Care. Etc.

I would be mad if I were framed to be a Trump supporter at this point also. Litteraly a puppet as a president and has never been anti-establishment.
Only he hasn't gone back on his words yet. Unless you're willing to believe in what the media are saying.

Dantе

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

>Trumpanzees

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wait somebody framed you to be a trump supporter? Are you sure it wasnt someone out to ruin your reputation instead of a fraud fan attempt i doubt even trumpers are as computer savy as you give them credit for

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It just goes to show that you're the only one listening to the media because this came from Trump's own campaign.

The Trump campaign stated it wouldn't be entirely a wall, but more of a double layered fence.

So nothing new. And secondly we have more people leaving the U.S. than coming in and illegal immigrants crossing the border have been at an all time low.

So supporting Trump for such a stupid proposition is just a fruitless endeavor and a waste of money.

As for Obamacare, Trump stated that he's thinking of not repealing it and also he's not going to prosecute Hillary because "she suffered enough."

There's your victory. You got played like a fiddle.
Why you f*cking quoting me?

I already knew the zionist puppet was going to go back on his word.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Only he hasn't gone back on his words yet. Unless you're willing to believe in what the media are saying.
It just goes to show that you're the only one listening to the media because this came from Trump's own campaign.

The Trump campaign stated it wouldn't be entirely a wall, but more of a double layered fence.

So nothing new. And secondly we have more people leaving the U.S. than coming in and illegal immigrants crossing the border have been at an all time low.

So supporting Trump for such a stupid proposition is just a fruitless endeavor and a waste of money.

As for Obamacare, Trump stated that he's thinking of not repealing it and also he's not going to prosecute Hillary because "she suffered enough."

There's your victory. You got played like a fiddle.