Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on, now. Don't diss a nation or group because a leader is an idiot or a liar. I mean, honestly: do you really think an honest man can ever make it to the white house or the capitol of any major country? Of coarse not. People get approval by saying what people want to hear--especially Donald Trump. It's why I have no sense of trust for any politician but I don't see it wise to flame people who have nothing to do with his/her decision(s).

Any complaint a person can come up with for an individual of any country is a trait you will find in almost all others. Some are just more open about it and/or focused on by the media for a "hot story" or major complaint.
That's why I'm saying that Donald is showing the true color of America. He is speaking what people want to say. So if he win, it is the people's fault. I don't hate Donald at all.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on, now. Don't diss a nation or group because a leader is an idiot or a liar. I mean, honestly: do you really think an honest man can ever make it to the white house or the capitol of any major country? Of coarse not. People get approval by saying what people want to hear--especially Donald Trump. It's why I have no sense of trust for any politician but I don't see it wise to flame people who have nothing to do with his/her decision(s).

Any complaint a person can come up with for an individual of any country is a trait you will find in almost all others. Some are just more open about it and/or focused on by the media for a "hot story" or major complaint.
Trump says many things out in the open and many of his ideas are widely supported. You can tell when he's winning the Republican polls by a good amount. He doesn't represent America but he certainly represents a lot of its citizens right now.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah Another task this puppet got assigned to. Pushing internet restrictions to oppress the spreading of information their government does not want made public. And the rednecks just keep on woohoo'ing for his name.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what's worse, the fact that he actually proposed this as a solid idea, or the fact that people in the crowed blindly ate it up.