Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Gojo awaits his trainer

So basically it's an ancient clan that thrived in the Times following the battle between kaguya and her 2 sons. The Noah folk were obsessed with Kaguya's abilities, specifically the space/time manipulation aspects of what she could do. Of course this prompted them to attempt to imitate what they obsessed over, but overall they came up short; Though they had developed their own usage on a lower scale. This was dubbed "Spatial Distortion".

This power is divided into three sub abilities: Spatial Gradient, Spatial Displacement and Spatial Collapse. They each have their own specific niche that dictates how the member of the clan is able to control the space around them.

Spatial Gradient: This ability in particular allows the Noah member the ability to extend or decrease the space between themselves and other beings/objects. This can be used as a form of high speed movement or to hinder the opponent or even hinder techniques. This form of manipulation doesn't affect sentient beings, but rather the immediate space or world around them.

Spatial Displacement: Essentially a more potent and advanced verison of Spatial Gradient. This variation is a lot more versatile in it's control; as spatial Gradient is a more linear pathed Manipulation where as Displacement adds more into the equation. It utilizes the movement created by objects in order to shape and manipulate it's trajectory; Like redirecting attacks to make a counter attack instead of just stopping it in space.

Spatial Collapse: Spatial Collapse is another form of spatial Distortion; which causes the space around objects to decrease. Because of this, the focal point of the collapse has an increased amount of density and pressure added into it, similar to a black hole. This allows the space shatter things like stone under the immense pressure or snuff out flames of fire etc. This of course can't directly harm humans unless the Noah member uses a close range variant of the move in order to damage them by for example increasing the pressure a kick from the user induces.

Lastly there's our only real passive. This is called Spatial Tuning. This lets us feel the space around us with an advanced sixth sense basically. We'd feel any movement, change or shift in space around us or even when something is occupying a space. This works up to long range (1 LM) and is equivalent to x2 in additional tracking capabilities.

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Aight and you forgot one thing. When using Spatial Magic we can activate the techniques like full body surges, expelling the chakra from all over our body when we use them.

Aight

Kūkan Mahō: Okyupaido Kuuhaku | Spatial Magic: Occupied Space
Type: Supplamentary | Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: N/A
Description: This displacement technique focuses on the objects within a space. The main concept is to disrupt the proper functions of inanimate objects by influencing them sterically. Examples of application include bending an arrow slightly enough such that it's no longer accurate or bending a sword into a "U" shape. The technique is performed my forming 2 handseals while focusing on the space occupied by a targeted object. The space the object occupies becomes isolated from regular space, evidenced by a subtle visual distortion of the object. The now discrete space, and by extension the object within it, promptly undergoes a change in shape specified by the user.
+The displacement causes no lasting harm to objects used on.This technique can also interrupt the functions of inanimate objects and nonliving things by bending space in such a manner that forces that object to be locked into space, nullifying its movement. However, this advanced application is only possible using the stronger variants of this technique (A and S rank)
+Cannot be used on objects of higher rank
+ A rank usage can be used three times per battle, S rank usage can be used twice per battle.
+ Each increase in rank adds +1 handseal.

Analyze and explain this one to see and I'll see how accurate you are

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So this is a technique that falls displacement yeah? And would work on a rank vs rank basis if I'm not mistaken. So basically it allows us to create a spatial distortion that is capable of stretching/bending/manipulating inanimate objects/techniques within a space. So this is more so used for defensive purposes or more creative combination attacks. Some examples of how this works is like if someone shoots a lightning spear at me, an (A) or (S) rank variant could allow me to simply make the lightning suspended in space. Or if someone was having a giant steel ball come at me, I could have the steel ball bend around me and miss. It's really a versatile technique and can be used differently on a case to case basis.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
So this is a technique that falls displacement yeah? And would work on a rank vs rank basis if I'm not mistaken. So basically it allows us to create a spatial distortion that is capable of stretching/bending/manipulating inanimate objects/techniques within a space. So this is more so used for defensive purposes or more creative combination attacks. Some examples of how this works is like if someone shoots a lightning spear at me, an (A) or (S) rank variant could allow me to simply make the lightning suspended in space. Or if someone was having a giant steel ball come at me, I could have the steel ball bend around me and miss. It's really a versatile technique and can be used differently on a case to case basis.
Correct

Next one

Kūkan Mahō: Nōdo kōbai| Spatial Magic: Concentration Gradient
Type: Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/a
Description: Concentration gradient is the first of the two most basic applications of spatial gradients. To perform it, the Noah makes 3 handseals while focusing on a space up to mid range away. Concentration gradient (CG), like the name suggests, is a spatial gradient applied to a focused region such that space is manipulated to become more or less concentrated. This intensification or reduction of spatial density directly affects the speed of objects traveling through it while conserving distances. The gradient manipulates a 5x5 meter space such that when an object enters it, the space becomes magnified either positively or negatively. With positive magnification, as an entity progresses through the concentrated space, every single movement has to overcome more space per area than normal. This results in a decrease in speed relative to the concentration created by the Noah. The reverse is true for spaces with decreased concentration (Negative magnification). Reducing the concentration of space allows the user to make things that pass through this space seemingly faster by collapsing the space within the area. The user can use this for a single technique, causing the space around it and in front of it to become compressed or extended, causing the speed of it to become x2 faster. In such cases, the technique occupies the same timeframe as the jutsu it’s meant to supplement.
+Gradient works by targeting any 5x5 meter area up to long range away from the user. Should an object pass through this area, it experiences the effects listed above.
+Normally lasts a single turn but Noah Generals can sustain it for up to three turns however being only able to perform 2 additional moves in each turn.
+Reduces or increases speed in a direction by a factor of 3.
+Movement in only one direction can be slowed/quickened at a time.
+Usable 4x with a one turn cool down required in between uses. Sustenance for extra turns allows only one additional use.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So this is a spatial gradients technique that uses manipulation of the space in specific area to slow down or speed up things that enter the space. So basically there will be an area up to long range away that's 5x5m big at max. When creating it we choose whether it has a negative or positive effect and anything that goes through it will experience negative or positive speed changes. On living beings/ppl with actual speed values, it gives/takes (3/-3) to soeed, but can be used simultaneous to a technique being used to double that techniques speed.

And question on the first tech. Does it work on shit given sentience with Yang? So if a yang infused sentient fireball comes at me, can i bend it's form or freeze it in space with "Occupied Space"?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
So this is a spatial gradients technique that uses manipulation of the space in specific area to slow down or speed up things that enter the space. So basically there will be an area up to long range away that's 5x5m big at max. When creating it we choose whether it has a negative or positive effect and anything that goes through it will experience negative or positive speed changes. On living beings/ppl with actual speed values, it gives/takes (3/-3) to soeed, but can be used simultaneous to a technique being used to double that techniques speed.

And question on the first tech. Does it work on shit given sentience with Yang? So if a yang infused sentient fireball comes at me, can i bend it's form or freeze it in space with "Occupied Space"?
I can't remember if it was ruled "by a factor of 3" is x3 for positive and 1/3rd for Negative I'll ask chris later but besides that yea.

And yes you should be able to use it on them. When speaking of nonliving it typically means things like inuzuka dogs, people themselves, Summonings from Summoning contracts etc. Not techniques brought to "life" by yang.

Next one

Kūkan Mahō: Kyori kōbai | Spatial Magic: Distance Gradient
Range:Short
Description: Distance gradient is the second of the two most basic applications of spatial gradients. Distance gradient is the faster application of the two due to its application. This technique is fundamentally meant for high speed repositioning of the objects in relation to one another and it primarily focuses on stretching or compressing space thus changing distances. With distance gradient (DG), the user manipulates space to either fold in on itself thus strategically repositioning objects relatively closer or sending objects farther away. To perform this, Noahs channel chakra into a region after forming 3 handseals. Upon doing so, a threadlike rip appears in the targeted space, followed by the space being suctioned into the rip or the rip being apparently pushed farther as it divulges new space. The technique can be applied with surgical accuracy for extremely minute changes such as creating enough space so that a sword’s slash simply doesn’t reach its target. Nevertheless precision can be disregarded in favor of range and size. The technique can extend or retract up to 10m of space (10m^3 in volumetric terms). The maximun rate at which the targeted space can be made to extend or reduce varies depending on the user’s strength. Generals and higher can achieve this feat with great haste, making it two times the speed of the user whereas Seconds can command speed up to 1.5x their speed. Any use cannot reduce space to put an opponent in under 5 meters of an attack.
+Cannot be used in the same turn as Concentration gradient
+No clan techniques above S rank in the same turn
+Can be performed up to 3 times with a 2 turn cool down required in-between.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This one is dope and is high key a reason a picked Gojo as the character that fits this clan, since he has an ability that is highly similar. I'm basically shortening or lengthening space between anything around. Pretty much explained straightforward in the technique, but examples of this is like if someone was trying to punch the ground and cause a shattering earthquake, I can use this to distance their punch from the floor, making it where they never actually come into contact with the ground.

Questions, this only works on targets and opponents in close range? Low key limits alot of what we can do, but it's still dope.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
This one is dope and is high key a reason a picked Gojo as the character that fits this clan, since he has an ability that is highly similar. I'm basically shortening or lengthening space between anything around. Pretty much explained straightforward in the technique, but examples of this is like if someone was trying to punch the ground and cause a shattering earthquake, I can use this to distance their punch from the floor, making it where they never actually come into contact with the ground.

Questions, this only works on targets and opponents in close range? Low key limits alot of what we can do, but it's still dope.
The technique says short but you can basically delete or extend up to 10 meters of space because what we are doing is collapsing or extending the space immediately next to us. So for example we collapse space in front of us so much that we basically fold 10m of space quickly. If you were gonna punch someone you can use this technique to erase a 10 meter gap between you and the opponent so that they are now within Short range of you (5 meters). Or if someone is close to you and you dont like that you can extend the distance between you and the opponent.

This can also be a counter to techniques like Shinra Tensei. You can extend the space between you and the force of gravity coming at you making it miss you. (If someone used Shinra Tensei Mid range on you and you added 10 meters between you and the incoming attack, you are now technically at long range and thus it wont hit you.) This logic applies in reverse too.

Next

Kūkan Mahō: Kami no honshitsu| Spatial magic: Divine Essence
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-mid
Chakra:15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description:
Through spatial manipulation the Noah collapses space around a focal point to create a construct of immense spatial density. The enormous concentration of density deposits a physical “essence” that evokes physical effects despite no physical entities being present. Fundamentally the space becomes filled with space and thus prevents other entities from passing through like they normally would with respect to rank. Being composed entirely of space, the effects of this spatial condensation are visually imperceptible naturally unless by spatial sensory or chakra sensory. The technique can be applied in two ways. First, the spatial manipulation can be anchored to an object. In this case it can be used to shroud an entity partially or completely thus acting like an aura and moving with the object. This supplements the objects physical qualities adding strength to Jutsu to make them stronger. The second application involves using the condensed space on its own. Here as space is condensed shape manipulation is applied to give the condensed product a preferred shape. This can range from a simple wall to giant spikes. Whatever the case the final product is anchored to the location it was created in and remains for up to three turns before diffusing away.
- C rank usage requires one handseal and each rank gains +1 handseal as the rank increases
- A-rank and above can be used 3 times only. B-rank usage requires a 2 turn cooldown in-between uses except for Generals and higher who require only a single turn cooldown.
- S-ranked spatial creations must always originate from the Noah’s immediate vicinity (short range) but can extend to mid-range.
- Cloaking items can only be done via techniques. Meaning this cant be used on a freeform kunais but if a kunai is used in the form of a technique then this technique still applies simply by adding an additional handseal to said technique

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Cool cool.

So this next one is a technique that no longer plays on the rank vs rank system the clan has, and can be overcome by damage or chakra based clashes due to the nature of how it works. We basically make space so dense that it can actually be shaped and physically used with a crushing force to it. A basic tool usage technique that allows us to use our ability in a rare offensive manner.

Only question in the "anchored" to the space it's created at. So if i create a spatial sword, can I move around and actually attack with it or do i have to create constructs that are a one time direct attack type thing? Like creating a spatial spike coming from my hand, it'll stay where it was created instead of moving with me afterwards.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Cool cool.

So this next one is a technique that no longer plays on the rank vs rank system the clan has, and can be overcome by damage or chakra based clashes due to the nature of how it works. We basically make space so dense that it can actually be shaped and physically used with a crushing force to it. A basic tool usage technique that allows us to use our ability in a rare offensive manner.

Only question in the "anchored" to the space it's created at. So if i create a spatial sword, can I move around and actually attack with it or do i have to create constructs that are a one time direct attack type thing? Like creating a spatial spike coming from my hand, it'll stay where it was created instead of moving with me afterwards.
If you aren't using it as a shroud for an attack it will remain anchored in place. So no it wouldn't move with you.

Next technique

Kūkan Mahō: Seichi | Spatial magic: Holy Domain
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: n/a
Description:
Holy Domain is a wide-acting technique that is triggered by making 3 handseals and clapping. This prompts a ripple to race throughout the field, inducing a carefully crafted spatial collapse as it goes. This spatial ripple has no real direct effects on opponents and cannot be directly discerned except by keen spatial/territorial awareness meaning ordinary means of sensing wouldnt work on this unless the sensing is something such as nature sensing, or something that will allow the opponent to sense their physical surroundings. The induced spatial collapse is only mild and exists not to harm but as a way to exert dominance over an area. It serves as an intimidatory claim to space imposed to augment the Noah’s command of the area. The mild spatial collapse makes space heavier than normal, making it as if empty space isn’t really empty. Humans arent able or rather arent affected by this incredible domain but is able to be used on Jutsus/Surroundings/Items and on Animals/summons. In animals/summons Holy Domain creates an air of unnatural spatial and positional uncertainty which buffets animals and incites a mentally inhibitory anxiety. Basically it makes them feel as if they’re constantly being smothered by a presence which is physically absent. This causes a mental strain which Which reduces the time the summon is allowed to be on the field by one turn as long as they feel this effect. When it comes to jutsus/items the "Absence" of space will cause said surroundings around the user to collapse, completely destroying and annihilating anything with substance of the same rank or lower (Meaning this doesnt work on energy based techniques such as wind/fire/lightning but those such as earth or water)
- Lasts 3 turns
- Usable twice with a two turn cooldown in-between

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So this one is a technique that creates a mild spatial collapse across mid range that ppl can't even notice/perceive unless they have an extra type of sensing that let's them feel the surroundings in some way. This collapsed space basically makes all the space "occupied" even when it isn't, so has a heavy/smothering effect on things. When it comes to summons, they are mentally effected by their space being occupied, so lose a turn on the field. When it comes to techniques, if the technique is physical or has substance to it will be completely annihilated or destroyed by the collapse and occupation of that space.

Question. Does it cost extra moves to destroy extra techniques, or just passively destroying any opponent techs that fit the criteria? So if i start a turn with it, and next turn my opponent uses 3 earth techniques that are B rank. Will it cost me 3 moves to stop those 3 with this active, or do the techs auto get taken out and I still have 3 moves?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
So this one is a technique that creates a mild spatial collapse across mid range that ppl can't even notice/perceive unless they have an extra type of sensing that let's them feel the surroundings in some way. This collapsed space basically makes all the space "occupied" even when it isn't, so has a heavy/smothering effect on things. When it comes to summons, they are mentally effected by their space being occupied, so lose a turn on the field. When it comes to techniques, if the technique is physical or has substance to it will be completely annihilated or destroyed by the collapse and occupation of that space.

Question. Does it cost extra moves to destroy extra techniques, or just passively destroying any opponent techs that fit the criteria? So if i start a turn with it, and next turn my opponent uses 3 earth techniques that are B rank. Will it cost me 3 moves to stop those 3 with this active, or do the techs auto get taken out and I still have 3 moves?
The crushing is a constant state and is thus always active, so no after you activate this technique no effort is needed by you to destroy the techniques.

Next Two techniques

Kūkan Mahō: Kuuhaku Magarime | Spatial Magic: Space Bending
Type: Supplamentary | Defensive
Description:This is the most basic act of spatial displacement utilized by Noahs. The user displaces space such that incoming objects are diverted away from or around a particular entity eg him/herself. The technique uses spatial displacement to indirectly influence the direction of incoming objects/attacks. Visualizing the space an attack travels through as a revolving corridor, this technique is used to rotate the corridor in any manner, effectively imposing control on the object’s trajectory. Visually the moment of distortion may elicit irregular shape but no harm happens to objects which pass through such distortion.
+Can use a max of 4 turns
+No Spacial displacement techniques can be used in the same turn as this.
+Living targets cannot have this used on them and cannot be used on jutsu of higher rank.

Kūkan Mahō: Nain kara no shukufuku | Spatial Magic: Blessings from the Nine
Type: Supplementary | Defensive | Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (80 if living entity passes through)
Description: This application of Spatial Magic focuses on the concept of a spatial infinity proposed by "Lost Infinity". The Noah creates a three dimensional spiral of infinitely folding space after performing three handseals. This spiral or distortion infinitely folds the space of those that enter it, reducing the amount of space it occupies infinitely practically reducing it to no damage. Much like it's parent technique, this technique is confined within its own area essentially trapping techniques within its boundaries. As with the nature of such Spatial Magic Techniques, it cannot be created within short range of the opponent, or other living entities . However, should a living entity enter Short Range of this distortion they can be affected by it, being trapped within the infinite distortion. If a living entity passes through this spiral distortion, they will experience an unbelievable amount of weight and pressure similar to the force of a black hole. While it won't infinitely reduce the area the opponent takes up, reducing them into nothing as it would techniques but the amount of force applied is enough to crush bones.
- Generals and higher are capable of using this technique 3x per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages. Seconds can use this twice per battle and every one below can only use this technique once.
Can only be used on techniques of equivalent rank and lower.
Each distorted space lasts for Two turns at max.
No Spatial Magic techniques above A rank can be used in the same turn as this technique or the turn after.
- Spite the terminology "Infinite" it does have a time limit on the infinite proportions (Meaning the wording of infinite doesn't imply that its everlasting)

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Space bending is basically just redirecting techniques in any way we want to counter attack or just move techniques and such where we want them. So like a fireball coming in an arc towards me, I can bend the space around it to make it arc even harder and go around me and back to the dude that used it.

Blessings is just a strong ass black hole LMAO. It legit causes a blackhole that will reduce opposing techniques to nothing if they are the same rank or lower. Usually this can be used on living targets but the way it is created, if a living target passes through, they will be directly damaged by the immense amount of pressure.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Space bending is basically just redirecting techniques in any way we want to counter attack or just move techniques and such where we want them. So like a fireball coming in an arc towards me, I can bend the space around it to make it arc even harder and go around me and back to the dude that used it.

Blessings is just a strong ass black hole LMAO. It legit causes a blackhole that will reduce opposing techniques to nothing if they are the same rank or lower. Usually this can be used on living targets but the way it is created, if a living target passes through, they will be directly damaged by the immense amount of pressure.
Aight then last one

Kūkan Mahō: Rosuto Mugendai| Spatial Magic: Lost Infinity
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description: By using Noah clan abilities the user makes 3 handseals and targets the space around an entity and invokes a spatial gradient of infinite proportion focused around said entity. The distortion is unique in that it is self-contained within its own area, where movement causes space in front to be extended while space behind is retracted irrespective of direction- basically mimicking an omnidirectional treadmill. This results in all movement of the entity being lost in the infinite distortion and the entity being completely trapped in position for 2 turns.
+No Noah techniques above A-rank the same or next turn when this is used.
+Usable 3x by Generals and higher with 2 turn cooldown period on between usage. Usable once by other ranks.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This technique wild and another reason why Gojo fits the clan. This literally one of his techniques LMAO. So we'd make an initiate spatial gradient concentrated directly around the opponent, creating basically an infinite spatial treadmill in literally every conceivable direction. By doing this the targets movements and such are lost in that space thus trapping them in position for numerous turns. Pretty dope.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
This technique wild and another reason why Gojo fits the clan. This literally one of his techniques LMAO. So we'd make an initiate spatial gradient concentrated directly around the opponent, creating basically an infinite spatial treadmill in literally every conceivable direction. By doing this the targets movements and such are lost in that space thus trapping them in position for numerous turns. Pretty dope.
yes correct. And it cannot be escaped once trapped unless by another space time technique. Also remember that anything you send put in there infinite distortion would be trapped with them as well including the opponent's own techniques which have to spawn near them and travel (i.e. a fireball)

You are now Exorcist Rank.

Reactions: Shady Doctor