Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
<---Previous

Isamu (In thoughts): Were almost there. We'll be there soon...Big Brother!

Before they can make their leave to the VWT, a Masked man appears around them once again. The Mask had different decals from the one before and had the same red with golden lined robe. The man this time has grown blond hair. He puts his hand up, negating them to go any further.

?: Where do you think your going?..Young man...

Isamu looks at the man with a very furious look, he was so mad that his head would be able to pop off any minute, Misaki looks at Isamu and the man in confusion.

Isamu: WHY YOU!!!!

A man interferes with the two's negative quarrel, with a sword dangling in a stabbing formation and a glider with jet boosters on his back, The mask that he wore from before was cracked, he was equipped with shining silver armor. He was determined to take down the masked man.

?: Isamu, Misaki!..Keep going!

?: Don't interfere...

The masked man simply brings out his hand and stops the dashing man with a electrocution. He brings out a short sword and stabs the man, blood gushes out from the stab wound, the man groans in pain, but turns around to Isamu and Misaki with a smile with blood around his mouth area.

Aldéric: Isamu...Misaki....

Isamu looks at Aldéric in despair, tears begin to come out of his eyes, he is terrified by the scene in front of him, Misaki looks at Aldéric with tears in her eyes...

Isamu: Al...deric.....

The man turns around to the short sword stabbed through his chest he begins to mumble his final words.

Aldéric: Continue..to...survive.

The masked man releases his short sword making Aldéric fall to the ground with a stab wound in his chest, Isamu watches as Aldéric falls down but cannot find the strength to pick him up.

Isamu: ALDERIC!!!!!!!!!!

Without hesitating, Isamu turns his head back to the man but puts his head down in despair.

Isamu: You....

? Hmm?...

Isamu: Who...ARE YOU!?

Without hesitating, Isamu throws a punch at the masked man and his mask with tears in his eyes. The man instantly grabs his punch, but doesn't electrocute him..

?: Who I am and who I shall become is what you will see soon enough.

?: For now, I would like for you to co-operate..Project #0AB4DSHI-7

Isamu: I..refuse..

---Meanwhile---

Makoto opens his eyes are a long rest, he gets up and see's Masaru waiting for him to wake up from his nap, Masaru goes closer to Makoto's bed.

Masaru: Your finally awake, Ready to go for the mission?

Makoto smiles and gets suited up with his gear instantly with his quick-to-heal energetic body.

Makoto: Let's do this!

Makoto and Masaru are seen dashing towards a field leading to the VWT, Makoto is equipped with his Upgraded Katana and Masaru is equipped with two guns, Masaru and Makoto receive a call from their headset.

Communication: This is Communcation to Summer Truth and Victory Gunner, do you copy?

Makoto and Masaru:: Summer Truth and Victory Gunner, reporting for duty!

Communication: I want you two to enter the VWT and destroy three cells that are being heavily guarded by mechs. You two are the only one who can handle this mission because you both have the "ETR" Ability.

Masaru: Eternal Trap Resistance?

Makoto: I thought that wore off a few years ago...

Communication: You never lost it, you just haven't used it for advance situations like this, not to mention you two are one of our most elitist soldiers.

Communication: Now go out there and give em' hell!

Makoto and Masaru:: Understood, sir!

Makoto and Masaru enter the VWT and instantly go towards the mission without any planning whatsoever, Makoto and Masaru split up to go too two different cells, Makoto gets a call from Masaru from his headset as he jumps roof-top to roof-top.

Masaru (Makoto's Headset): Makoto, we'll meet up at the last one, got it?

Makoto: Got it!

As Makoto jumps roof to roof, he see's a cell barricaded by Mechs, the cell seemed to be connecting with the other cells.

Makoto: These mission classifications tell no lies.

Makoto scratches his head.

Makoto: Cells are supposed to control the light and power in this place, right?

Makoto: Then, If I can hit it with a Shadow Katana...

Makoto pulls out 2 mini-katanas that are painted and coated with black, as he is about to throw them from his knuckles a Mech notices him and begins firing at him

Makoto: Damn it!

Makoto begins running.

Makoto: Why do I always talk so loud!?

The Mechs begin to patrol for Makoto because of the recent intrusion, Makoto is seen hiding behind a house, he notices that the Cell is wide open.

Makoto: Hmph, these AI are really stupid...

Makoto throws 2 Shadow Katana's at the Cell and it cracks in half, all the Mechs in that area explode.

Masaru (In thoughts): He did it!

Masaru (In thoughts): And now, if I can...

Before he could finish taking out the Cell and the Mechs nearby him, the Chun Brothers interrupt and interfere with the mission by taking out the Cell and several Mechs within the area.

Masaru: Who....are they...

Masaru: And...

Masaru: MY MISSION!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Next ---->

Last edited: