0⚔️
Awards
Last xd
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*leans up against a tree waiting*

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*jumps*

O_O wtf Yard?
xdlol

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

*makes a clone in short range.*

Go underground and emerge from beneath the clone and grab his leg and pull him into the ground so that only his head is left above ground. You pull him into the ground as you emerge from the ground so that way you are above ground while he's underground.

Best to not let your enemy see you tho before doing this. I would normally throw a smoke bomb or use the mist technique.

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xdlol

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

*makes a clone in short range.*

Go underground and emerge from beneath the clone and grab his leg and pull him into the ground so that only his head is left above ground. You pull him into the ground as you emerge from the ground so that way you are above ground while he's underground.

Best to not let your enemy see you tho before doing this. I would normally throw a smoke bomb or use the mist technique.
Dont know mist technique :p i dont think... lol

*throws a smoke bomb as the smoke stops the clone from seeing me, i go underground and emerge from under the clone as i grab his feet, pull him under the ground til his head is the only thing above ground as i emerge from the ground*

like that? o_O

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont know mist technique :p i dont think... lol

*throws a smoke bomb as the smoke stops the clone from seeing me, i go underground and emerge from under the clone as i grab his feet, pull him under the ground til his head is the only thing above ground as i emerge from the ground*

like that? o_O
yup, only that you pull the clone underground as you rise above ground.

next jutsu...

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

*hands you a stone*

using your earth chakra, mold that into a staff that you use as a weapon.

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yup, only that you pull the clone underground as you rise above ground.

next jutsu...

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

*hands you a stone*

using your earth chakra, mold that into a staff that you use as a weapon.
I see lol

*concentrates my earth chakra into the stone, then concentrates on molding it into a staff, using more earth chakra as i concentrate on molding into a staff* >.<

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see lol

*concentrates my earth chakra into the stone, then concentrates on molding it into a staff, using more earth chakra as i concentrate on molding into a staff* >.<
xd

Good, *makes a clone that stands in mid range*

Throw that staff at him and kill the bastard 0_0

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O"

*throws the staff at the clone which hits him in the throat and he is gasping for air*

oh shit o.o"
xd good, good :zonder:

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

You must be registered for see images

Using your earth chakra, make multiple sections of rock rise from the ground that you control and make them surround the clone and crush him.

*creates a clone*

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xd good, good :zonder:

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

You must be registered for see images

Using your earth chakra, make multiple sections of rock rise from the ground that you control and make them surround the clone and crush him.

*creates a clone*
*concentrates my earth chakra into the ground and creates multiple sections of rock that come up from the ground and surrounds the clone, then it crushes the clone*

that?

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*concentrates my earth chakra into the ground and creates multiple sections of rock that come up from the ground and surrounds the clone, then it crushes the clone*

that?
Good, moving on...

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

This technique changes earth into fine sand by channelling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect goes around the body (not just the hands), making it just large enough for a person to move through. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy.One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth

*creates a clone*

use the hiding like a mole technique to kill my clone.

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, moving on...

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

This technique changes earth into fine sand by channelling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. This effect goes around the body (not just the hands), making it just large enough for a person to move through. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy.One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth

*creates a clone*

use the hiding like a mole technique to kill my clone.
*throws a smoke bomb as i channel my earth chakra into the ground, concentrates on my earth chakra as it changes the earth into sand that allows me to go under ground, leaving no trace where i went underground, i sense where the clone is and go behind where the clone is standing and emerges from behind the clone with a kunai in my hand and slits his throat*

too much? o_O

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*throws a smoke bomb as i channel my earth chakra into the ground, concentrates on my earth chakra as it changes the earth into sand that allows me to go under ground, leaving no trace where i went underground, i sense where the clone is and go behind where the clone is standing and emerges from behind the clone with a kunai in my hand and slits his throat*

too much? o_O
Good, next is...

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Seen at 10:05

(using the 4shared player is faster)

Everyone seems to be convinced that the spears are silent, let that video be proof that they make noise.

This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target.

Advantages

- stone spikes is a good way to start a fight, its a fast attacking jutsu that comes from all sides, so they can't reverse the jutsu upon you.
- Members usually use lightning armour to defend or something. So you can use the time while they defend do either continue with another attack or maybe make shadow clones or set up another combo...
- Can be used with say swamp of the underworld as they are pulled down, or with earth fisure to send spikes up while they fall
- Good way to attack if an opponent has clones as he has to defend them all.
- A good move is to make the spikes rise underneath the opponents feet.

Disadvantage:
- Range
- Rank
- Can be defended easily with lightning and they do in fact make noise, letting the opponent hear them which you can use to, hear the spikes then defend. You would also feel vibrations from the ground when they rise.

Send your Doton chakra to the ground and mold spikes of earth that will rise up from the ground quickly. Use this technique to destroy my clone.

*makes a clone*

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sends my earth chakra into the ground and concentrates molding the earth into spikes and makes it rise up from the ground quickly under your clone thus destroying your clone*

I seriously need to catch up on Naruto o.o

Last edited:

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sends my earth chakra into the ground and concentrates molding the earth into spikes and makes it rise up from the ground quickly under your clone thus destroying your clone*

I seriously need to catch up on Naruto o.o
(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

When the ground shakes at 9:50

Send your earth chakra to the ground and make it vibrate which will make small tremors in the ground.

Advantages

- Can throw the opponent off balance.
- Can interrupt handseals of the opponent as it is quick.
- Good to use if the opponent uses hiding like a mole.

Disadvantages

- Rank
- Range
- It's only a small tremor tho it does do decent work.