Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi bows his head then does the handseals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger he then throws 10 shuriken and exhales a barrage of fireballs at them turning them into flaming shuriken he then uses his chakra to control thir movement sending them toward senpais chest then he bring s the shuriken back and disperses the jutsu he then look at his senpai and says seems like an ok jutsu not that much power but still very versatile and can be used in a number of ways

kakashi then focuses katon chakra in his lounges and exhales a flame while using his chakra to mold it into a projectile he then aims at the opponent feet and releases it the projectile then shoots upwards and burns the clone causing it to disperse kakashi then says not really a favorite of mine i dont see myself using it much

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(be sure to be a little more specific with your opinions of each technique, and don't forget to ask questions :) )

"Alright, not bad, Kakashi. Next set!"

"This one requires that you be in mid-air. The best way to do it would be to jump into the air. Or, if your opponent pushes you up into the air, you can use this to defend yourself when appropriate. Basically, spit out small fire shots that will rain down on your opponent over a small area. Fast and easy to perform."

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

"This next one is also very simple; shoot a small ball of fire from your mouth that will hit your opponent, burning them on contact."

"The key difference here is that this jutsu can potentially reach up to long range, making it very useful for a C-rank technique."

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi bows his head and agrees he takes a few steps forward then takes a big leap then while in the air focuses katon chakra in his lounges and spits out fir using his chakra to shape them into multiple small fire shots that rain down and hit the ground kakashi then looks at his senpai saysum as for my opinon i think this jutsu is great for a quick counter while in the air its only drawback is the jutsus lack of power and the fact that it can only reach up to mid range other then that its a very useful jutsu due to the speed in which it can be preformed

kakashi then lands on the ground and wastes no time immediately focusing katon chakra in his lounges he exhales fire while shaping it into a fire ball the only difference between this one and the great fireball it that this fireball is smaller and the fire more condensed he then send it away from the stream all the way long range to the other side of the lake kakashi then says with a smile my second favorite katon jutsu that i have learned its range makes it very versatile and is a good way to attack from a distance against ninja skilled in close combat the only draw back that i can thing of is its lack of power due to its small size none the less i like the jutsu and will use it often kakashi then smirks and says so whats next senpai

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Apologies for the late reply, I've been pretty busy these last couple of days :shy: )

"What's next, Kakashi? Well, the B-ranks, of course. Keep up the good work and let's continue."

"For this first one, perform a set of seven hand seals, the Ram, Horse, Snake, Dragon, Rat, Ox, and Tiger ones, in that order. Knead your chakra and exhale it as a thin jet of flames."

"Remember that this is a streaming type jutsu, and it spreads outward the farther along it goes. It has a great range, and it can melt the ground it comes into contact with!"

"Alright, try it on those scarecrow dummies over there, and reduce them to ash."

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

"The second technique in the B-ranks is one of my favorites. Form flaming balls in your hands that you'll create from applying shape and nature manipulation. You can throw these like bombs or grenades towards your enemies, and they'll explode on impact. They don't rely on the burning nature of fire, rather, their exploding properties, making this something akin to blast release."

"Try it on that other set of dummies beside the first ones you destroyed."

"One question for you, Kakashi. Why would a jutsu like this be unsafe in short range? It says you cannot use this jutsu in mid range. Why's that, you think?"

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
i should be the one to apologies i havent replied forever i am very sorry senpai i hope you still love me

Kakashi bows his head then smirks and thinks to himself yes finally B-ranks Kakashi then performs the required seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and manipulates his katon chakra while exhaleing to release a thin but incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground towards the three scarecrow dummies and in an instant the dummies are reduced to ash even the ground under them is easily melted due to the heat of the flames Kakashi shocked looks at his senpai and says i wasnt expecting the difference in power between crank jutsu and branks to be so great this jutsu is obviously powerful no doubt and usable from any range i just have one question it is noted that this jutsu spreads across the ground does that mean it cant be used while standing on a lake or while in the air

Kakashi then saysok onto the second kakashi focuses his katon chakra into his right hand his dominant hand he then manipulates the katon chakra into a small fireball and aims at the other set of dummies and throws it makeing sure to keep his distance the fire ball then hits the dummies and gives off a big explosion turning the dummies to ash kakashi then looks at his senpai and says oh thats why the answer to your question is if it is is used in short range the user would be caught in the explosion as well and receive damage so whats next

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(welcome back :) )

"Yes, the B-ranks are definitely a different level. To answer your questions, I don't think you can throw it over a lake, but I see nothing wrong with using it in mid-air, although it would probably be weaker. I'd suggest using the jutsu when you're on solid ground."

"Now, let's do three jutsus for this round."

"The first one is the same as the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. However, you'll input more Katon chakra into it and the fireball becomes larger and stronger. As a tradeoff, it can only reach up to short range. Not much else to say about this one."

Souji points to a nearby tree that's old and about to die.

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

Poof. A Shadow Clone appeared.

"After that, form the Horse and Tiger handseals and exhale a large sphere of fire from your mouth. The key here is to compress the fireball with your shape manipulation so it's almost solid. When you exhale this fireball at your opponent, it can actually carry your opponent away for a short distance before detonating. Also keep in mind that this jutsu can reach up to long range!"

"For this exercise, my clone is going to hide behind that boulder over there. Use this jutsu to punch through that defense and hit my clone behind it, causing a large flaming explosion."

The clone runs behind the boulder and hides, scared for his life o.o

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

"This last technique can only be used in mid-air. You can either jump upward or be launched by an opponent. I'll help you for this one."

Channeling Doton chakra beneath Kakashi's feet, he creates a pillar of earth that pushes his student upward into the air.

Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Souji cupped his mouth and called out to his student.

"While you're up there, mold three flaming bullets and shoot them downward like meteors! When they hit the ground, they'll erupt into geysers of flame!"

"Think fast, or you'll fall back down!"

He chuckled a little. This was kind of fun!

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Srry senpai i have been really busy

Kakashi bows his head then proceeds kakashi focuses katon chakra into his lounges then exhales a fireball stronger then a normal one because of the increase in katon chakra but due to its increase in power only reaches up to short range kakashi fires the fireball at the tree and sets it on fire and in mere seconds the old tree is reduced to ash after seeing this kakashi says this jutsu has its advantages like the increase in power but the short range limitation is gonna be a hindrance

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.
After that, Kakashi focuses katon chakra in his lounges once again then forms the Horse and Tiger handseals and exhales a large sphere of fire from his mouth. Only this time he concentrates on manipulating its shape with chakra until it nearly solid after the fireball is sent and make contact with the boulder it sends the boulder and clone to the the other side causing a large flame filled explosion which destroys both the boulder and clone kakashi then says this jutsu us useful not only does it move back your opponent it creates a deadly explosion at the en...

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.
not even finishing his last word kakashi was sent up into the air and told to preform the jutsu so while up in the air kakashi quickly focuses katon chakra in his mouth and releases three current of fire from his mouth that he uses chakra to change into 3 flaming bullets he shoots them downward to the ground and after only seconds of impact the 3 flaming bullets became geysers of flame and erupt kakashi then backflips back on to the ground and says i love the jutsu but hate that we have to be in the air to use it though

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(No worries man, whenever you have time ^^)

"Next round!"

"Weave four handseals together and allow your Katon chakra to form ash in your mouth. Hot ash. By expelling this ash at an opponent, you can burn them even before you ignite it. It forms a dust cloud that can block vision and distract enemies while hurting them."

"When the target is surrounded by the ash, you'll then click your teeth and it'll act like a spark of flint, causing the ash to ignite and create a flaming explosion. A second part of this jutsu."

He sets up a target that looks like Hidan from the Akatsuki. (Asuma used this when he was fighting Hidan)

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

"Second jutsu's kind of great. Form one handseal and expel dragon-shape fireballs from your mouth. Pretty straightforward, but when aimed towards the sky, it'll change them into clouds, allowing you to set up for Kirin."

"Obviously, we won't perform Kirin since we're just learning Katon, so just try out the technique."

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Im Sorry Senpai when i get out of the Hospital ill be very active do you still Love Me?

Listening to his senpais words,Kakashi makes 4 handseals then focuses katon chakra in his mouth creating hot ash he then opens his mouth and releases the hot ash in the form of a dust cloud towards the hidan look alike dummy causing the dummy third degree burns all over its body kakashi then clicks his teeth and ignites the stagnant ash creating a violent explosion that destroys the dummy.Kakashi then looks at his senpai and says wow i missed that episode just watched it and this is a really cool jutsu i like that its different being ash most katon jutsu are the same, but this causes burn and an explosion a two step jutsu and can be paired with many other to create great combos.

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Kakashi then forms one handseal and focusing katon chakra in his lounges releases several fireballs which he uses shape manipulation to form in to the shape of a dragon at the sky causing many storm clouds to appear kakashi smiles at Souji and says it was one of my goals to learn the fireball jutsu but another one was to learn karin and learning this jutsu just make me alot closer to achieving that goal now about the actual jutsu it has multiple uses as you mentioned able to affect weather prepare other jutsu like karin or be used to attack so overall a pretty versatile jutsu

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Get better soon, bro :hug: )

"Throw a bunch of shuriken at those logs over there. But before you do so, make sure you infuse fire chakra into them. This will increase their ability to destroy and burn a target. The cool thing here is that they'll continue burning even after they hit the target, causing some extra nuisances for the opponent to deal with."

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

"Next, perform the Tiger hand seal. Manipulate your chakra and release it through the atmosphere. From the ground, several flames will rise and float around you. Your shape manipulation will turn these flames into head shapes. They look quite demonic, as if inspired by Japanese Mythology... the Oni demons."

"You can then focus and control the flaming projectiles to hit your targets. Pretty handy."

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi listens to his senpai and proceeds with his directions kakashi aims at a few logs unleashes a barrage of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling katon chakra onto them setting them on fire in order to increase their destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact as they hit the logs they strangely dont stop burning and remain on fire.Kakashi then looks at his senpai and says shuriken jutsu its nice it has a number of uses overpowering other shuriken setting things on fire and ect but at the same time doesnt really have a kick and can be blocked but is a cool jutsu definitely gonna have mu uchiha bio use it.

( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.
Next, Kakashi performs the Tiger hand seal,and manipulate his katon chakra by releasing it through the atmosphere. Then suddenly from the ground, multiple flames will rise up and float around him. Kakashi then using his chakra manipulates the shape of the flames into head shapes which seem to similar to that of a demon.Kakashi then looks at his senpai and says i like this jutsu alot it will definatley go with the theme of my Custom uchiha bio overall its a nice an unique jutsu.

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Build up your Katon chakra in your chest and release a burst of flame from your mouth at your opponent's feet. It'll shoot up from the point of impact, forming a flaming pillar. If you time this right, your opponent will get caught in it and be thrown up into the air and burned."

"Give me an example of a good follow-up technique in battle, if you manage to catch your opponent in it."

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

"Perform the Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram handseals and literally 'flame on' as you're set ablaze with fire surrounding your entire body. This fire can be discharged in two ways: launched at a target in a large spiral for a concentrated attack, or expanded off your body for an area-of effect attack, forming a tornado of flames."

"Try both variants on my clones."

Souji created two Shadow Clones.
( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the wait Sensei im really Srry

Kakashi hears his senpais words then nods and does the following, he takes a few steps forward then proceeds by focusing his Katon chakra at his chest area, he then releases a burst of flames from his mouth at the clones feet. upon contact the flames shoot up, forming a a pillar of flames. throwing the clone into the air while slowly roasting him.kakashi then says i like this tech.To be able to use it instantly at the opponents feet that quite cool,not to mention the fact that it send them to the air making them in clear sight for more attacks.

kakashi then perform the Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram hand-seals and focuses katon chakra throughout his entire body.Causing him to become enveloped in a shroud of flames. Kakashi then launches the flames towards the clone of his sensei in a spiraling-manner setting the clone ablaze until the clone disperses and a puff of smoke is shown. Kakashi then refocuses katon chakra throughout his body,then once again does a sequence of hand-seals Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram hand-seals but this time instead of having the flames launch toward the target in a spiraling manner,kakashi instead has the flames expand and therefore engulf the surrounding are in hot tornado of flames. Kakashi looks at his senpai and says can you explain abit more on this one having a hard time picturing it a visual aid would really help.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(No problem dude. And to answer your question... here's a picture of the jutsu:

You must be registered for see images

Basically, you're inside that spiraling flaming whirlwind when you form it around you, and you can launch it as an attack against an enemy. It affects a wide area. Clear?)

"Here, you'll perform another set of hand seals... Tiger, Horse, Rat, Dog, and Tiger again. Spew out a fire that surrounds your enemy, and upon applying shape manipulation, the flames will transform into a spider that attacks the enemy of its own accord. This is a two-part jutsu that traps and harms your target."

"Try it on this watermelon over here... I don't like the look on his face."

Souji showed Kakashi a watermelon with a poorly painted caricature of eyes and a mouth.

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

"This next jutsu is straightforward. Exhale a stream of fire at your target- in this case, my clone. Remember it's a stream-type, but it's moderately fast and powerful. Nothing much else to say here."

Souji creates more cannon fodder- ummm... more Shadow Clones. :sweat:

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Wow,its been ages since I stopped coming to training.It seems Mystogan still hasn't arrived.

Looking at the Deserted Training field,Yusei couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.His previous teacher was very active,but he couldn't say the same for himself.Something always pulled Yusei away from his training,most of the time it had something to do with girls.A romantic at heart,Yusei always seemed to find himself in a relationship.Granted they spanned for only a couple days,they were relationships nonetheless.Not that it mattered Yusei always left in the end and moved on too someone else,commitment was never really a trait of his.Relationships aside for now Yusei was ready to begin training once more.He had become the personal student of the Legendary Mystogan,his female love interests would have to be put aside ...at least for now.Lost in his thoughts Yusei had just realized it had already become evening,still with no sign of Mystogan.

Still not here,I guess now's as good a time as ever,to get de-rusted before he he shows up

Looking around the training field,Yusei spots a watermelon with an awful painted face.Seeing the watermelon he remembers his last training session.He was supposed to preform the Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider technique on that watermelon.It was now officially time to get De-rusted.Focusing his katon chakra throughout his body Yusei immediately strings together a sequence of hand-seals releasing a line of fire from his mouth that then surrounds the watermelon.Yusei then manipulates the flames of the ring of fire surrounding the watermelon creating a spider made of fire to run and attract the helpless watermelon reducing it to ash in a matter of seconds.

Now on to the next technique

Looking around the training area,Yusei spotted a lake and dashed to it.The next jutsu was a simple one,it was simply exhaling a large stream of fire.However even the slightest fire jutsu in a training such as this one filled with wild life and trees could catch fire immediately.With a chance of burning down the training area,Yusei decided to play it safe as he directed himself towards the lake.Staring at his reflection in the water he got distracted by his devilish good looks admiring them for a good 15 minutes,until finally getting back on topic.Super heating chakra in his lungs,Yusei exhaled a magnificent stream of fire comparable to that of a dragons,at the lake.Being a pretty powerful jutsu,the fire evaporates some of the water as a light mist begins to envelop the area.

Now that everything I missed is out of the way,I guess Ill just rest by the logs,Mystogan should be here soon.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be taking this, Souji. Your duties have been relieved.

It was a calm day. Mystogan walked through the area, too populated with trees to call a plane or field, yet too barren to call a forest. The sun shone down brightly, reflecting the teaches he was to bestow. The power of heat and destruction - Katon, the Fire Element. However, as he walked, his student was nowhere to be found. Certainly it couldn't be the child, sleeping on the ground near a lake. He was told his student would be diligent and hardworking. But the fact of the matter was that no other person exited in the area.
Irritated, Mystogan stood a few feet back from the child, removing his skull-headed staff from his back and planting the butt into the ground. Adjusting the orientation of the center scroll until it read the kanji "火竜", Mystogan then quickly swept his thumb down the small spike above the scroll to prick his finger, and draw blood over the kanji. The inside of Mystogan's skull-topped staff roared to life with flame, the fire illuminating the empty eye-sockets and mouth of the skull, before leaping out in the form of a dragon.
This fire dragon then flew towards the child, circling around his at high speeds to create almost a cylindrical wall of flame around the boy as Mystogan spoke.

Get up.
It was not a question. It was not a request. The emotionless tone, backed by a hidden irritation, rang out through the wall of flame as a demand, more than anything else. Without waiting for a response, Mystogan raised his right inex finger, allowing the dragon to collide with its target, the logs on which the boy slept. The resulting explosion, oriented away from Mystogan, would launch the kid into the air and towards the masked shinobi. Looking down upon him, Mystogan simply shook his head a bit, all but his eyes and the faintest sliver of his Mark of the Demon covered.
(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.
So you've been learning Katon thus far, have you? Saves me the trouble of tedious explanations, which means we can move right along, now.

To start, you'll need to focus your fire chakra into your dominate arm - I can't tell you which that one is, it's something you have to know for yourself. After that, you'll need to swing your arm across your body in an arc, releasing the chakra to create flame that flows out of your fingertips to form a wall of fire in front of you. This fire had defensive properties, which means you're going to have to have some high heat in a confined space to generate distortion patters capable of interrupting an actual, physical attack. In short - compressed fire creates something that some people might believe is "solid", when in all actuality it's not. This can be useful to set up a quick defense, especially if you're out of breath and any one of the common "exhalation" techniques becomes an invalid choice.

The next technique needs a sword - you have one, right? Regardless, you'll need to get one. It won't be impossible for you to obtain one should you not already have one, but it will be quite difficult. Once you have your sword, you will need to slash at your target several times before jumping back and into the air, spewing fire down upon your enemy. Now, while I wouldn't use this technique for the sake of using it - moving into close-range just for one technique isn't a very smart strategy - it is very useful if you're caught in a sword clash, especially if you're struggling, to get away and counterstrike as you retreat to a safer distance.

Afterwards, another good technique for if you get too close for comfort. Using the tiger handseal, it's another exhalation jutsu. By exhaling the fire onto the ground near your target, you can cause the fire to redirect itself upwards, creating a column of flame shooting into the sky, carrying your opponent with it. Don't worry about being caught up in the fire - this technique was made for close-range, so if you do it right you should be fine. If you can find the time to get a handseal in while in close-range combat, this technique will buy some time for a jutsu which requires more prep-work, but generally, like the last one, don't try to get into close-range just to use this jutsu. Other techniques are worth going into close-range just to use, and this isn't one of them.

Mystogan's serious, unrelenting tone carried through every word. Clearly he was not going to repeat himself - he was already in an unpleasant mood finding his student napping. Perhaps he had only been resting, but perhaps Mystogan didn't care. He continued to look down upon the kid, before replacing his staff back upon his back and turning around, taking a few steps away. With his back to his student, Mystogan formed a single handseal and summoned a clone of himself.
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
But I guess you'll need something to practice these concepts against, won't you?
Drawing the sword from the hidden sheath in one of the staffs attached to his back, as well as the hidden sword on the original's back, Mystogan's clone turned around to view the student, holding two swords in one hand, and reaching for a kunai with the other. Mystogan kept his back to his student, waiting for his clone's dispersion to see what had happened "first hand".
I'll inform you on exactly what will happen before it happens. My clone will attack you with kunai projectiles, and then run at you with two swords. If you have no sword, you are to take one from him after defending the kunai with your fire wall technique, which I explained earlier. Once you have a sword, you are to confront my clone with some freeform Kenjutsu, before finding an opportunity to leap backwards and send your fireball down upon him. However, my clone is faster than you, more perceptive than you, and overall stronger - these are the reasons I am the sensei, and you are the student. Because of this, he will be able to avoid your fireball, and he will continue to get close to where you are to land. As you are close to landing, utilize the technique for creating a column of fire to actually take out my clone, the difference between this technique and the other which he will avoid - and trust me, I know my limits - is the range at which you utilize the flame. There is more traveling time for the fire linked to kenjutsu than there is for the one that simple creates a fire column from a fire stream. So let's not delay.
And just as Mystogan had seaid, his clone threw three kunai from his pouch, transitioning the second katana from his right hand into his left so as to hold one sword in each hand. The clone then followed up immediately after his kunai, dashing forward to so that he could reach the student immediately after his weapons and cut the man at the earliest convenience. Hopefully the kid would be able to defend against rudimentary kenjutsu techniques and combinations.

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
Note: Requires a Sword.

( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Last edited:

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Ok I took in your tips and this is what I came up with

Resting by the logs,Yusei had become tired of waiting for his teacher.Yet a thought to soon,as he began to hear footsteps echoing through the vast and barren training terrain.How could the sound of simple footsteps,be so intimidating. Yusei was not the type to be intimidated easily if at all,but as the foot steps got closer he could easily feel his heart beat speed up as his hand began to shake.However this feeling that had shaken him up so much was not simple intimidation ,quite the contrary.One look at his face and you could see it was pure excitement,he was ready to take his training seriously.Listening to the sound of the foot steps as they got even closer,Yusei turned around looking for his sword and ninja pouch to try and at least look presentable before his sensei arrives.Yet time was sadly not on his side.

Still turned around,gathering his things he was in a position where the front side of his body was laying on the logs giving the impression that he was sleeping.And of all the times,that is when his sensei Mystogan would appear.Seeing Yusei in what he presumed was a sleeping position must not have put him in such a great mood.As his skull topped staff would begin to release fire from the empty socket of both the eyes and the mouth.To release a fire that would take the form of a dragon,which began to speed around Yusei forming what seemed to be a cylindrical wall of flames. Yusei looked up taking his first glimpse of Mystogan,saw a man with a covered face with only his blue eyes showing and a small trace of a presumed mark. And what seemed like an eternal silence that would never break,was finally shattered with 2 simple words from Mystogan "Get Up".These 2 words echoed throughout Yusei's mind and the terrain,they were not of a particularly loud or aggressive tone it was as if there was no emotion whatsoever connected to these words,but the effect they had was greater then any jutsu he would ever learn.And with these words Mystogan could be seen bringing his finger up and as he did the dragon of flames circling Yusei would also rise up and slam him into the air. Now in the air gravity would take his course,but Yusei had enough as he finally started to lose his temper, while in the air he gracefully back flipped safely back onto the ground.After landing safely Yusei quickly got irritated as he tried to explain "I was just..... resting" only to be cut off by Mystogan."So you've been learning Katon thus far, have you? Saves me the trouble of tedious explanations, which means we can move right along, now.To start...."

After a detailed explanation by Mystogan,he creates a clone of himself with the intention of testing Yusei.The real fun was about to begin,as the clone threw three kunai from his pouch, as he transitioned the second katana in his hand to his other in order to be holding one in each hand.Now with the Kunia coming towards Yusei,as instructed by his sensei he started focusing super-heated chakra in his fore-arm as he swings his arm in a wave like motion thus releasing the super-heated chakra in the form of a line of fire that spreads out infront of him acting as a wall that easily blocks the kunia.The clone then rushes at yusei after throwing him a sword,and the two begin to engage in free form ken.Yusei goes for a barrage of diagonal slashes starting from the left which are all countered one by one he then tries to take a horizontal slash from the right across the clones chest only to have it blocked by the clone,who is clearly overpowering him in his use of the sword. Prompting yusei to take a leap back into the air as he super-heats his chakra and releases an intense fireball down upon his enemy.However just as stated by his teacher the clone was a tier above him in almost everything including speed as he easily dodged the fireball and made his way rushing towards yusei with such intensity as if in the course of an actual battle.Close to landing yusei found his opportunity as he heated chakra in his lungs once more to release an intense stream of fire at the the clones feet that would transform into a column of flames so intense that it would lift him up while burning it to the point it could take no more.........Poof.

Having successfully taken down the clone,Yusei turns his attention to his teacher whose back remained unturned.
How was that ?

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
Note: Requires a Sword.

( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the clone dissipated, a flood of information came to Mystogan - everything his clone had experienced in that one test... Taking a deep breath, Mystogan turned around at the column of fire died down, the clone's sword disappearing with the clone itself and his own blade within the hand of his student.

It was as I expected. Techniques demonstrated at a level which was expected of you - at the level the test was administered at. Not that I can blame you...

Mystogan flexed the fingers on both of his hands, Mystogan lifted his eyes from the burning ground to his student's hand, grasped around the hilt of his blade.

I told you what to do and you did it. But it was dull, wasn't it? This time I'll tell you the techniques and you can choose how to use them... More room to wow me, but also more room for error.

The first is a technique utilizing three handseals: rat, dog, and tiger. It's, in essence, a super-compressed fireball which expands to several times its original size on impact, and continues to travel forwards along it's original path. A nice technique, it's best to be aimed at the ground right before your target - the flames will spread out and continue forward, making it harder to dodge. The original fireball is easy enough to get around before it explodes, and if the flames are behind your enemy it'll only create backlight which will strain your eyes.

The second technique is one where you create a tunnel through the earth with your chakra from where you're standing to your intended destination by stomping your foot. Then you exhale flames through the tunnel, which carry small rocks and debris with it as it fills the tunnel with flame and molten rock. Then, you can activate your technique again at will to cause the flame to erupt upwards, creating a nice surprise attack. Just beware, because once you pick the line of earth that will erupt, or in other words make the tunnel, you can't change your mind. You also can't leave a tunnel full of fire and molten rock alone, you have to use it before moving on.

The final technique in this set is also a two-part. First you'll ignite flame on the ground before you, and then you'll call upon the Wind nature to push the flame fowards, fueling it, making it stronger, and creating a powerful conic, somewhat-high ranged technique. It's fairly simple and probably needs no more of an explanation than I gave.

Now, we are skipping over one for the moment, but that shouldn't matter too much... We'll get back to it. For now...

Mystogan's eyes once again moved higher on his student, looking him dead in the eye.

...I'll be taking back my sword.

Forming six handseals, Mystogan caused water to spring from the ground and form a water serpent which began to slither towards his student, it's body winding side-to-side to form a large "wall" of near-living water as Mystogan ran directly behind it. As the serpent reached very close-range of his student (or when his student reacts to it), Mystogan formed a single handseal and tumbled forwards, performing a single-handed handstand to perform a follow-up technique before flipping forwards and utilizing the water-walking exercise to push himself off of the water as it lost defined shape in the same instant he landed on it, moving to his student's left. In the instant before his movement to (your) left, Mystogan's technique caused the earth all around his student to explode in several small pockets, sending small debris into the air everywhere to divert attention all around him and create confusion. To tidy up the combo, Mystogan reached into his weapons pouch and grabbed a kunai with his right hand, not taking it out, but only using the feeling of holding a weapon to hone his Killing Intent, projecting it towards his student in an attempt to capitalize on the potential confusion brought up by the explosions of earth and hopefully get his student to use one of the techniques without thinking in a fight-or-flight moment of fear/being startled. As the debris began to fall, Mystogan calmly walked towards his student at a brisk pace, taking hold of the wrist which held his sword.

Throughout his plan to coax the techniques out of his student in a battle-oriented manner, Mystogan continued to watch him, ready to react.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be used to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
As the clone dissipated, a flood of information came to Mystogan - everything his clone had experienced in that one test... Taking a deep breath, Mystogan turned around at the column of fire died down, the clone's sword disappearing with the clone itself and his own blade within the hand of his student.

It was as I expected. Techniques demonstrated at a level which was expected of you - at the level the test was administered at. Not that I can blame you...

Mystogan flexed the fingers on both of his hands, Mystogan lifted his eyes from the burning ground to his student's hand, grasped around the hilt of his blade.

I told you what to do and you did it. But it was dull, wasn't it? This time I'll tell you the techniques and you can choose how to use them... More room to wow me, but also more room for error.

The first is a technique utilizing three handseals: rat, dog, and tiger. It's, in essence, a super-compressed fireball which expands to several times its original size on impact, and continues to travel forwards along it's original path. A nice technique, it's best to be aimed at the ground right before your target - the flames will spread out and continue forward, making it harder to dodge. The original fireball is easy enough to get around before it explodes, and if the flames are behind your enemy it'll only create backlight which will strain your eyes.

The second technique is one where you create a tunnel through the earth with your chakra from where you're standing to your intended destination by stomping your foot. Then you exhale flames through the tunnel, which carry small rocks and debris with it as it fills the tunnel with flame and molten rock. Then, you can activate your technique again at will to cause the flame to erupt upwards, creating a nice surprise attack. Just beware, because once you pick the line of earth that will erupt, or in other words make the tunnel, you can't change your mind. You also can't leave a tunnel full of fire and molten rock alone, you have to use it before moving on.

The final technique in this set is also a two-part. First you'll ignite flame on the ground before you, and then you'll call upon the Wind nature to push the flame fowards, fueling it, making it stronger, and creating a powerful conic, somewhat-high ranged technique. It's fairly simple and probably needs no more of an explanation than I gave.

Now, we are skipping over one for the moment, but that shouldn't matter too much... We'll get back to it. For now...

Mystogan's eyes once again moved higher on his student, looking him dead in the eye.

...I'll be taking back my sword.

Forming six handseals, Mystogan caused water to spring from the ground and form a water serpent which began to slither towards his student, it's body winding side-to-side to form a large "wall" of near-living water as Mystogan ran directly behind it. As the serpent reached very close-range of his student (or when his student reacts to it), Mystogan formed a single handseal and tumbled forwards, performing a single-handed handstand to perform a follow-up technique before flipping forwards and utilizing the water-walking exercise to push himself off of the water as it lost defined shape in the same instant he landed on it, moving to his student's left. In the instant before his movement to (your) left, Mystogan's technique caused the earth all around his student to explode in several small pockets, sending small debris into the air everywhere to divert attention all around him and create confusion. To tidy up the combo, Mystogan reached into his weapons pouch and grabbed a kunai with his right hand, not taking it out, but only using the feeling of holding a weapon to hone his Killing Intent, projecting it towards his student in an attempt to capitalize on the potential confusion brought up by the explosions of earth and hopefully get his student to use one of the techniques without thinking in a fight-or-flight moment of fear/being startled. As the debris began to fall, Mystogan calmly walked towards his student at a brisk pace, taking hold of the wrist which held his sword.

Throughout his plan to coax the techniques out of his student in a battle-oriented manner, Mystogan continued to watch him, ready to react.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be used to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

I'll be subbing in Atemu for this one, since he has become more so my Primary bio.

Having completed his first set of techniques Atemu felt unsatisfied, feeling he was capable of more. The feeling seemed to be mutual, his master did not seem to be impressed whatsoever if anything he was unphazed by the mediocre display. According to his sensei, Atemu had met the requirements needed to use the techniques. Although the fact that it was an instructed use of the jutsu seemed to make the display somewhat bland in his eyes. With Mystogan's line of sight shifting towards Atemu's hand, the hand which was holding his sensei's blade. He got an uneasy feeling as his teacher continued his speech. Mystogan would tweak the training method slightly, having Atemu learn in a way that allowed for more freedom and overall creativity with the jutsu, through allowing him to use the techniques as he saw fit. The latter would allow Atemu free reign to showcase his skill and battle tactics utilizing them but also highly increased the chances of using them in a way that was not correct. Regardless training was training, mistakes and failures that led to success.

With the new training method being introduced. Mystogan gave the customary explanation of the next set of techniques. The first a variation of the well known fireball jutsu, generally more powerful but with a twist. Upon contact the fireball would explode into a rather large firestorm capable of inflicting widespread destruction even to its natural weakness water, evaporating large bodies of water (S&W apply of course). The second technique was an interesting one, using the ground as a medium. The user would stomp on the ground his fire chakra making a type of underground tunnel between the user and the opponent. Via breathing fire through it, flames carrying rocks and various type of debris in a melted state due to the sheer heat of the flames would travel towards the enemy, ultimately erupting from beneath the target through the performance of a hand seal by the user. The final technique of the set simple and to the point the user ignites a flame of fire across the ground towards the opponent supplement by a gust of wind to strengthen and increase its range, then again the latter was an inherent trait of fire release. ( A few clarifications on the technique if you don't mind. The gust of wind is it part of the technique so same timeframe or is their an opening that would allow one to counter before supplementing the wind. That and it says the wind supplements and increases its range, does that mean it makes it go up to midrange meaning that the fire itself is short range, or it is it midrange with the wind allowing it to reach that of long range, I assume its the first)

Explanation given, Mystogan wanted his sword back and as not going to wait for Atemu to just hand it over. A rather badass start, as his sensei formed A water dragon dangerously close to Atemu, although perhaps more of a cover as it shortly lost form afterwards after him using it as a sort of cushioning for his landing. Unbeknownst to Atemu, his teacher had cleverly performed an earth technique before doing so, one that caused the ground to erupt in the form of numerous chunks of rubble not a dangerous technique but certainly one that caught the attention of the up tight Pharaoh. Only his sensei was old school, a former mizukage confusion was alright but bloodlust was more his forte as he exhibited the effect of his sakki, intense to the point Atemu found himself tensed up clutching on to his teachers sword with both hands using all his might for whatever reason. Causing a small cut to hand, the sight of it leading him to regain his mental stability, now focused at the situation at hand.

Rubble popping up it was clear it was more of a taunt then an actual attack, as Atemu preformed a single hand seal, and via his personal weapon indra created an electric field around the rubble levitating the rubble as he controlled it to rise high up his sensei's area and quickly released the shroud of lightning. High up for a reason as immediately afterwards Atemu would preform 3 hand seals as instructed by his master releasing a small but deadly fireball that would make contact with his sensei around the same time the rubble would due to the high altitude, this would cause his sensei to need to defend from both above and in front of him. Choosing to follow his sensei's example Atem proceeded to give a small taunt of his own, throwing the sword into the air only to preform another hand-seal having an electric shroud allow Atemu to levitate and control it. All without uttering a single word, the expression on the royal Egyptians face was more then enough to communicate.

Indra - God of Thunder
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-long
Chakra: 40 (maintaining levitation costs 10 Cp a turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Legend has it that long ago there lived a Group of Monks that devoted themselves to the art of Lightning.They spent their days amassing as much knowledge as they could on it, through years of research on its abilities and the practice of its uses through ninjutsu. Years passed and their knowledge continued to grow, reaching their final days however the monks feared that all the knowledge they had amassed on the art would fall victim to time, and thus all came to an agreement.They Forged a weapon in which they stored all the knowledge and abilities they had amassed by sacrificing their chakra and their lives.The weapon would be named Indra after the god of Thunder and the group would forever be remembered as The Monks of Indra.In terms of Appearance Indra has 3 forms.Its basic form is a solid gold ring with a lightning bolt engraved on it. Its second form is a gold lightning bolt shaped sword with a smaller lightning bolt shaped opening near the black handle. And its third and final form is that of a solid gold staff or Shakujo.

Abilities -

Indra's Awareness - Through research and practice the first monk discovered that through the understanding of electrical charges and their pull of one another, that with enough skill one could harness the ability to sense them after completely mastering Lightning release. Able to sense the world around him through electrical charges. Able to sense techniques easily (Any technique) and by extension genjutsu via sensing the disruption in the electric waves affecting the brain (Like normal sensing simply allows the user to know he is under the effects of an illusion, does not affect the actual illusion in anyway), but otherwise limited to only short range when sensing something other then a technique such as an opponent. This is due to needing to be close to sense the weak or other wise unfocused electrical charges such as that of a human being's. After sacrificing himself, Indra gained the passive ability to grant its user an awareness of the electrical charges around him. This is passively done by the user either wearing Indra as a ring or wielding it in sword or staff form.(This ability is usable only by a user who has a lightning specialty, but to be able to sense things other then techniques up to short range the user MUST have a "Primary" Lightning Specialty)

Indra's Levitation - Through research and practice the third monk discovered the levitating properties of Lightning after stumbling upon and studying the effects of a well known jutsu by the name of Levitating Lightning blades. He realized by shrouding something in lightning consisting of the same properties as that of Levitating Lightning Blades, he could levitate the object and take control over it. Requiring no contact, it is applied by merely releasing an chakra discharge at the intended target which is then changed to extremely focused lightning that shrouds the target and levitates it. This is done by simply preforming a hand-seal while wearing Indra as a ring or waving Indra in its Sword or Staff form, to shroud something in an aura of lightning and control it through levitation. The lightning shroud is purely supplementary it's only purpose is to levitate the target, it does not get conducted by liquids or anything of the sort nor does it shock/harm the target whatsoever due to its extremely focused and condensed nature similar to that of the Raikage's Armor. (This counts as one of the users 3 moves per turn and the initial amount of chakra used is proportionate to the size/rank of the intended target. As well as costing 10 chakra points per turn to maintain. In terms of what can be levitated it is limited only to tangible objects and techniques up to A-rank things of a solid or tangible state like that of earth and liquids, energy based techniques cannot be be effected unless the technique states having a solid property, nor can it be used on living creatures. However due to their relationship wind techniques of any sort, even extremely focused tangible ones can not be levitated.)

Note: Changing Indra's form takes up 1 of the 3 moves
Note: Due to Indras hate for wind any wind technique preformed by the user requires + 10 chakra
Note: The wielder must have a Primary Lightning Specialty to sense things other then techniques and is limited to only Short range
Note: Indra is Indestructible
Note: Can only be taught by Yusei

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fire is lit on the ground in front of you, short range, and then you call on wind right away (1 technique so it's essentially the same timeframe) to push the fire forwards in a cone-like formation - the fire gets taller the further away from you it gets.

Also, this is fire training. :|

Mystogan sighed. One fireball, that was all this student who wanted to learn Katon produced. It was unfortunate, and needed to be dealt with.

Bending his knees, instead of properly jumping into the air Mystogan kicked the ground with his right foot to send him into a backflip, forming handseals from the moment he bent down. After forming the five seals, flames began to appear at his joints, igniting but not consuming his clothing. The fire quickly spread, engulfing the man in flame before splitting off into 10 different burning condors. Nine of them split off into a massively-arcing formation towards the boy. One flew directly towards the student, colliding with the fireball to create a blazing inferno, whilst four that arced upwards consumed the debris with a combined explosion of nearly identical power. The remaining four poured around from either side of the explosion of Intelligent Hard Work, while Mystogan himself flew backwards before up and over the explosion at the debris as the flames were dying down. He aimed to land behind his student while the other four condors crashed close to him (in a northwest-, northeast-, southwest-, southeast-type arrangement), but far enough away to keep him uninjured - just trapped inside the heat (so, they obviously crash over mid-range away from you).

(Katon: Hagetaka kaen) Fire Release: Condor Blaze
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user will form a row of 10 handseals, he will then disperse into 10 highly compressed katon flames that are shaped like condors. The condors will then soar through the air at great speeds at the opponent. 1 condor will be the user and will travel to the desired location that the user wants and the user will appear from that condor while the other 9 condors soar through the air and attack the opponent. The condors hit the opponent all at the same time. On impact the condors will explode in a huge fiery explosion that covers the area . Once the condors explode all surroundings within mid range will be covered with 6ft tall flames.
-If the user has signed the condor contract then this jutsu will only require 5 handseals.
-No Katon for the next 2 turns.
-Can only use this jutsu once per battle.
-Can only use 2 jutsu on the next turn.
-No Katon jutsu before this jutsu.
-The turn that this jutsu is used, the user can only use one more jutsu so this jutsu counts as 2 moves.
-If the user is caught in the explosion then he/she will die.
-Can only be taught by ~Yard~
As the fire died away, Mystogan stood behind his student, his back to him.

What is it you are training to learn?

Mystogan formed a series of handseals, causing a large box formed of blue earth-like pillars to form behind himself and in front of his student, as though presenting it to him.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Range: Short – Long
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind. Using this technique, the user creates sixteen giant pillars by using his lightning chakra to shape the ground into a multitude of pillars, which then form a giant cubic oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
If it is the art of Fire Style, as opposed to how to fight, you can proceed by focusing your Katon chakra into the inner walls of this structure. Use the container to channel your chakra so as to not have to worry about controlling the flames to do anything specific - once you have enough chakra built up, the contents of the box should ignite and consume anything trapped inside in flame. This technique is very limited - it must be used in conjunction with this Raiton technique. But it doesn't use shape manipulation, and there is no danger towards you as you are using a different medium to channel your chakra. (not that there's any ever danger to the user in battle, but in a more realistic Naruto-like setting it would be less dangerous to train in this technique, as you aren't burning your throat/mouth/insides if things go wrong).

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind