Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-senpai arrived at the training grounds, looking for his student. It was Kakashi, the famous Copy Ninja. This would be interesting.

"Hello, Kakashi-san, I'm Souji Seta of Konoha and I'll be teaching you Fire." he said politely.

"I know you're quite new to this, so let's go over the absolute fundamentals."

"Tell me... what is chakra? What are shinobi? What is ninjutsu? And how do the three relate to each other?"

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
im kid kakashi so i dont think i have earned that title yet also and ive gotten up to brank in raiton so im not completely new

Kakashi thinks to him self "this guy seems nice" and then replies " Chakra is an energy that is gained when you connect your bodies power and minds power when combined it makes chakra which is essential to all techniques most people have an affinity towards one type of elemental chakra out of the basic 5 as for shinobi they are ninja that most of the time belong to a hidden village they are the people who can utilize chakra and as for ninjutsu its when you combine the the physical and spiritual enegy to create chakra then use that to preform techniques which can be elemental for example a fire ninjutsu like fireball jutsu is performed by moulding super heated chakra inside the stomach lastly how do these three relate shinobi can utilize chakra and they use there chakra to form ninjutsu which they use to fight with I may be young but I am no child"

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ah, Kid Kakashi. Sorry, I didn't read it properly xD)

Souji looked at the grey-haired kid in front of him. That was one thing they both had in common... hair color. The styles were obviously different, but that was something of note. Smirking, he nodded in approval.

"Decent explanation, straight and to the point. It seems you have the basics down."

He handed Kakashi a small square piece of chakra paper.

"Channel you chakra into this piece of paper, but at the same time, mold your energy to take on the properties of fire. Remember, what does fire feel like? What kind of distinctions does it have? Fire is full of energy; the ability to sustain life and cause death... very contrasting. So, in the end, you'll be channeling your fire chakra through the paper, and if you're successful, the paper will burn up and turn into ashes."

"Once you're done with that, give me a description of shape manipulation and nature manipulation."

Souji observed his student.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi respectfully took the paper from his senpai and began drawing his chakra into it thinking oh all the properties fire has he thinks of heat motion combustion and in a matter of seconds the paper starts to burn until it becomes a pile of ash in his hand kakashi then smirks and says that wasnt so hard senpai

After finishing that kakashi looks at his senpai and says "Now as for shape manipulation and chakra manipulation thats easy shape manipulation is the most advanced form of chakra control which is a technique that is vital to manipulate chakra and the creation of new techniques. It involves changing the form and movement of chakra, also determining the size, range, and purpose of a technique.I belive the most comman example of this is my sensei minato namikazes signature jutsu the Rasengan now nature manipulation is also a advanced form of chakra control. It is the moulding and defining of one's chakra into certain chakra nature of the basic 5, altering its properties and characteristics like raiton would be increasing the vibrations of the chakra which i learned with noni senpai. Nature manipulation is one of two necessary techniques for creating a technique, it is also considered the counterpart of shape manipulation. Few shinobi can use both shape manipulation and nature manipulation however there are examples like the chidori true spear."After giving the flawless description kakashi tells his senpai respectfully "senpai i may look young but im very knowledgeable for my age"

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Souji nodded in acknowledgement. His student, like most of the ones he was teaching, gave a well-thought out answer.

"Not bad. I expected no less from you, Kakashi. Let's proceed with the techniques. For the D-ranks, since they're relatively simple, I'll simply have you perform them. Just be sure to be detailed."

"The first technique has you inhaling while molding Katon chakra in your chest and lungs. When you exhale, remember to apply shape manipulation to your exhaled chakra to form small fire balls. Simple and effective."

"Hit the targets in front of us, please."

Souji pointed to three targets set up on the other side of the training grounds. One of the targets was short range from Kakashi, and two were at mid range.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi nodded and began molding katon chakra in his chest and lungs thinking of energy heat movement and other characteristics of fire kakashi then inhales a small amount of oxygen then aims at all three targets and quickly exhales using his chakra to manipulate the shape of the fire into 3 small fire balls which he then spits out hitting all of 3 targets spot on due to his accuracy training for raiton after all the targets are hit they catch on fire kakashi not wanting them to spread to the trees focuses suiton chakra in his lounges and then spits out 3 small waves extinguishing the the fire on the 3 practice dummies after doing this kakashi looks at his senpai and says whats next with a smirk

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(good job staying in character ^^)

Souji watched as Kid Kakashi successfully burned and put out the training dummies.

"Good, at least we won't have to replace that equipment... some of it is pretty expensive!" he said, chuckling.

"Alright, this next jutsu will have you holding a bunch of shuriken in your hands. I want you to channel your Katon chakra through the shuriken, infusing them with it. Then, you'll throw them in a barrage at your opponent. Now, the cool thing about this jutsu is if you trigger the chakra on the shuriken with a mental command, they will light up and turn into flaming shuriken! It's good for the element of surprise or a follow-up attack that can annoy your enemy."

"So, hit those targets you just washed out with water. Don't forget to set them ablaze!"

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
(Thx haha i laughed at the equipment part)

kakashi thinks to himself senpais got a pretty dry sense of humor kakashi takes out nine shuriken while focusing katon chakra into his hand he infuses his chakra into the shuriken and then with great accuracy throws the shuriken at the three practice dummies 3 shuriken at eachall at the head of the dummies seconds before they hit kakashi gives the mental command wanting his chakra to combust all the shuriken hit spot on and the explosion sets the dummies on fire so kakashi focuses suiton chakra into his lounges once again and spits out 3 small waves that extinguish the fire then looks at his senpai and says respectfully wat next senpai

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good work. You learn pretty fast. That's always a good thing."

"Now, I'll have you perform two jutsus in a combination. For the first one, weave the Snake, Ram, Monkey, and Tiger handseals. Manipulate your Katon chakra to mix in with your own breath, but don't create fire. Instead, exhale it like a flammable gas. It will then surround the air in front of us."

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

"After that, knead Katon chakra and form a small fireball in your mouth. Shoot it towards the gas, and it will ignite the gas, causing a sizable explosion. Pretty simple, but effective!"

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi nodded his head and began weaving the hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger then inhaled some oxygen and molded his katon chakra in his lounges except this time unlike the other time he molded it longer heating it up more and using the chakra to separate the fire molecules and then exhaled a flammable gas due to using his chakra to seperate the fire particles he exhaled a a decent amount of the gas at an area where nothing could catch on fire then took a few steps back and began molding katon chakra in his lounges once again he then exhales fire using chakra to manipulate the shape into a small fireball then spits it out at the gas he had created seconds after the fireball and gas met a sizeable explosion took place kakashi took cover and put his hand out focusing suiton chakra to mold a dense water shield infront of him just for safety precautions after the explosion is over kakashi goes back to the training area and ask his senpai how much damage does the explosion of the gas add on to the fireball and im ready to continue

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I believe the damage adds onto one another, so it would be 0+20 = 20 points of damage. It's not SUPER important: most jutsus are countered with other jutsus, and shinobi should rarely get hit, anyways. But good question nevertheless."

"Here's our last D-rank technique! Mold Katon chakra in your hands and release fire that surrounds your hands. You basically gain 'flaming fists' that you can use in Taijutsu, hitting enemies with flame-enhanced punches! Or kicks, depending on which parts of your body you light up."

"If you're more of a mid range fighter, instead, exhale a fire ball or fire stream at your target."

"Tell me the difference between a technique that you can just 'spray and pray', and a technique you need to maintain and focus your chakra on."

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi decides to make a stream due to him being more of a midrange fighter and begins doing so kakashi focuses katon chakra in his lounges heating it up then exhales the chakra into fire while molding it into a stream like a small flamethrower pointing at the ground burning the area kakashi then says as for your question senpai its quite simple spray and pray technique requires you to use a set amount of chakra at once and techs like this are usully mid to long ranges while maintaining a tech requires you to have good chakra control makeing it more difficult also the amount of chakra used depends on the duration of the user maintaining the technique and these techs are most close range like the rasengan you have to maintain the spiraling chakra in you hand then hit you opponent with it

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Souji smiled. Kid Kakashi was beginning to grow on him.

"Yes, perfect answer. Remember, if you use a stream technique, you can't perform any other jutsus until you stop the chakra flow to that technique. Some techniques actually COMBINE both streaming and projectiles, but we'll see those later in our training session."

Souji took a quick sip of water; the heat was already starting to make him sweat a little.

"Good. We're complete with the D-ranks, so let's start with the C-ranks. I'll have you performing two jutsus per round, so that your training can move at a moderate pace."

"Also, from now on, I want you to give me your opinion on each jutsu... like advantages and disadvantages, for example. If you have questions, I will be happy to answer them."

"Now, the first C-rank technique will have you shoot a short flame at the opponent. This flame will surround your target, but not necessarily make contact with them. Instead, this technique focuses on the heat of fire to make your opponent collapse and immobile, much like a heat stroke and dehydration, for example."

"Try it on my clone over here..."

Poof. A Shadow Clone of Souji appeared.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

"The second jutsu is one I believe you've been waiting for for a while, Kakashi. It's the Great Fireball Technique. I shouldn't really have to explain how this one works, since we've seen it a lot, and it's a trademark technique of the Uchiha Clan. Just be very detailed with your performance and analysis!"

"Hit that target over there..."

Souji pointed to a target standing mid range from Kakashi.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
(ps can you just call me kakashi i only put kid kakashi to verify that it was the younger him)

kakashi smirks after hearing his senpais words "so we have reached crank and on top of that i get to learn the great fieball technique what a good day"kakashi walks over about mid range from the clone then inhales and begins focusing katon chakra in his lounges then he spits out a small flame around the opponent without having it make contact he then uses his chakra to heat it up to the point the clone inside the the perimeter of the flame collapses due to the level of heat/dehydration after successfully preforming the jutsu kakashi look at his senpai and says so for the rest of the training you want my opinion on each jutsu i learn seems easy enough well this jutsu seems to be a nice way to harm your opponent without physically hurting them so its excellent for spars in my opinion however spar or no spar i find this technique a useless waste of chakra against a skilled water user as they could easily counter and even over power it with a water jutsu due to the elemental advantage after finishing his decsription kakashi sees Souji Senpai point at another clone telling him to use the great fireball jutsu kakashi quicly gives off a rare smile and thinks to himself finally kakashi then performs the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and inhales a large amount of oxygen and begins using his chakra to heat it up in his lounges he then blows through a ring made by his thumb and index finger and shapes the stream of fire into a large fireball which he breaks of from the stream and sends at the clone of his senpai incinerating it in mere seconds and looks at his senpai smiling and says my opinon of this jutsu you know too well already but regardless i will tell you this will most likely be my most used katon jutsu its versatility in my opinion is unmatched in katon it can be used in the air from the ground and is a quick counter to many jutsu it can also be used for purposes other then attacking and countering it can be used to affect the weather by aiming it a water source to create a natural mist i really dont see any disadvantages some might say hand seals but katon will be a specialty of mine so thats alright after preforming those two jutsus kakashi realizes they made the weather alot hotter he then sees his senpai sweating rapidly while fanning himself so kakashi focuses suiton chakra in his lounges and spits out a small harmless wave at his senpai to cool him down and says hey senpai now that your all cool whats next

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Last edited:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(For future reference, so it's easier for me to read your replies, please space it out for each jutsu you perform; so like two paragraphs, one for each. Thanks! :) )

Souji's clothes got wet, but hey, at least it was refreshing. He chuckled as he took off his blazer and wringed it dry.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"The Great Fireball technique comes in two variants: a stream, and a fireball. So basically, a projectile versus a stream. You already told me the difference between the two types, so always remember that when using it in a fight. The key in any fight is to use a technique PROPERLY."

"Alright, let's move on. I won't expect huge answers if the jutsu itself isn't very deep. But of course, I will sometimes ask you questions."

Souji took out a lighter from his pocket and tossed it to Kakashi, who catches it easily.

"So, switch on that lighter and channel your Katon chakra through it. Toss it on the ground in front of you. Your chakra should cause the flame of the lighter to create a wall of flames that provides basic protection."

"For example..."

Souji threw a few kunais towards Kakashi.

"Quick, use the jutsu to defend from those kunais!"

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Once Kakashi had finished and analyzed the first jutsu, Souji moved on.

"This next technique is honestly kind of complicated, so I'll break it down for you. First, you just have to perform the Tiger hand seal. You can then do one of two things after that."

"The first thing you can do is stomp the ground and create rings of fire that will run across the ground, connected to it, and attack your enemy."

"Or, the second way is to spew the flames, forming a ring of flames that travels towards your enemy."

"A good tactic here would be to perform the motion of one of the variants, but in reality, use the other. You deceive your opponent as a result... making them counter wrongly!"

"You can also combine wind techniques with this to create flaming inferno tornadoes. Kind of cool."

"Now, try it on my clones here... both types."

Souji created two clones, one to his left, and one to his right.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi catches the lighter then turns the flame on and then focuses his katon chakra into it an sees kunia coming at him so he throws it on the ground infront of him and takes a step back and in second a wall of flames appears able to guard against the kunia after successfully completing the jutsu kakashi looks at his senapi and says well to be honest senpai im not really a fan of this jutsu its cant really defend against strong jutsu and on top of that it requires a lighter to use i mean its just not very useful in my opinon

kakashi then preforms the tiger handseal and focuses his chakra heating it up he then spews out flames, forming a ring of flames that travels towards one of the clones and traps him and then once again kakashi preforms the tiger hand seal and stomps on the ground and creates rings of fire that run across the ground, connected to it, and attack the other clone kakashi then looks at his senpai and says that doesnt seem so complicated and as for my opinon its an ok jutsu not to op but at the sometime not to weak however i feel to use this jutsu effectively you need to have learned the wind element to use it to its fullest extend but currently i dont see myself using it due to my lack of wind training

kakashi then disperses the jutsu and looks at his senpai and says respectully not trying to sound im patient or anything but how many jutsu do we have left until we reach b-rank katon

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Souji heard Kakashi's question and wondered himself. Looking over the jutsu scrolls, he gave a short count.

"Yes... these jutsu lists are pretty long, aren't they? But, by my estimation, after this set, approximately four left. But I'd recommend not asking; if you're passionate and enjoy the training, you'll be done in no time, trust me."

"Now, for our next set of techniques."

"The first one has you first trapping an enemy or target with some kind of ninja wire, wrapping them around, immobilizing them or tying them to some environmental obstacle, like a tree. Then, weave the handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger and knead Katon chakra in your mouth. While restraining your enemy and holding onto the cord, you'll then breath a stream of fire, which you'll need to maintain, along the wire. The wire will act like a fuse in which the fire will travel down, and it will incinerate your trapped target."

Souji created a Shadow Clone of of himself for Kakashi to try the technique on.

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

"For the second one, perform the Tiger hand seal and exhale a flaming breath that can take either the form of multiple flaming projectiles or a single, large breath."

Inhaling deeply and performing the Tiger hand seal, Souji demonstrated the technique to Kakashi, exhaling a barrage of flaming bullets that hit a set of targets beside them with good accuracy, about 7/10 were cleanly hit.

"Try hitting the targets... maybe your accuracy is better than mine!" Souji said, grinning and giving Kakashi a friendly challenge.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Last edited:

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
kakashi seeing the clone runs up to him and kicks him to a tree then runs as fast as he can tieing the clone to the treee he then takes a few steps back and performs four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , then focuses katon chakra in his lounges and breathes fire along one of the ninja wire cords which causes the fire to rush forward in a straight line catching the enemy on fire which burns the clone until he poofs. He then looks at his senpai and says i like this jutsu i believe it was the same jutsu used by sasuke against orochimaru however despite being a pretty powerful tech its really hard to pull off as a skilled ninja wouldnt get tied so easily but i look forward to the challenge and plan on using this

After kakashi sees the demonstration and hearing his senpais challenge kakashi smirks and says i accept he then takes a few steps to the right and preforms the tiger hand seal then focuses katon chakra in his lounges once again and exhales a breath of flames forming them into multiple bullets he aims closely at all the targets and hits all of them directly at the head he then stops exhaling and says a perfect 10 out of 10 senpai what do i win do i get one of your special custom jutsu he says with a smile kakashi then apologizes by saying sorry senpai i forgot my opinion this seems like a very useful jutsu when fighting a close range fight able to keep them at a distance while hitting multiple target at the same time but the drawback i think is its lack in power

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Yes, you're absolutely correct; Sasuke used this jutsu against Orochimaru, during the Chuunin Exams."

Souji was impressed with Kakashi's perfect targeting. Souji didn't go easy on him, but he wasn't trying his hardest either. Nevertheless, he was still impressed. Very good student; he had a lot of enthusiasm and heart.

"Good, good! Always remember to ask questions if you have any."

"So, for our next set, the first one has you performing a bunch of hand seals, six, to be exact."
Souji then quickly demonstrated the hand seals to Kakashi. "And what you'll do is throw a bunch of shuriken first, then spit out a bunch of fireballs that hit these shuriken, turning them into flaming shurikens."

"What's cool here is that you can control where the shurikens fly using your chakra. However, note that it only goes up to short range, so that's kinda not cool. But in any case, this makes a nice distraction, or a cover for a follow-up technique."

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

"And then, the second one has you molding a flame-sized projectile in your mouth and exhaling it at your opponent's feet. This flame will then shoot upwards, wrapping around them and causing good burns."

"For this exercise, try it on my clone."

A Shadow Clone of senpai appeared.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.