Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Otakebi no Kobito) – Earth Release: Roar of the Dwarves

*Akasha would start off by activing passive ability which will add onto the further technique of earth release (which come from the ground) she were to use by increasing their power with earthquakes which would arise upon their usage. Performing 3 hand seals whilst focusing her chakra she would slam her hands onto the ground releasing the previously gathered chakra. As soon as her hands touch the ground around her target two enormous rocks would rise from left and right as to smash him with great force. To add onto the technique the previously activated one would cause massive earthquakes to be produced as the earth sections are emerging from the ground. The vibration from earth would reach mid range from the epicenter causing everything within its range to be affected.*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 140
Description: The user will do 3 handseals (Tiger → Ram → Rat) and slam his hands on the ground which creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty. However, because of its size and power, it can only be used a limited amount of times, requires much chakra and can only be used at least mid range from the user.
Note: Can only be used twice
I don't have questions when it comes to this one. Quite great. Yes!

(Doton: Tsukaimono no Tsuchi) – Earth Release: Gift of Gaia

*Upon gathering earth chakra within my body, performing a single hand seal and noticing a statue that resembels a lion nearby I'd release my chakra into it, filling it and equally distributing it through it. By doing such I'd manipulate the said chakra and bring the statue to life as to aid me in my further perfromances. ~_~' *

No questions really. It's understandable.

(Doton: Tsuba no Fumou Gama) – Earth Release: Saliva of the Acrid Toad

This one I love <.<''

*Akasha would once again gather doton chakra within her body before releasing it into the previously made construction of earth and performing a single hand seal. Focusing the chakra into the interior of the animal she'd change the properties of it to the one of mud which would increase the weight of the structure and in that way unable it to continue its movement.*

No questions.

Last edited:

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Doton/Fuuton: Funjin Kachuu] – Earth/Wind Release: Scouring Vortexes

*Gathering doton chakra within my body I'd release it in my vicinity lovering the section of earth by manipulating the said chakra. Upon doing such, I'd quickly release wind chakra into the pit and with utilization of nature and shape manipulation and performing a single hand seal forming a spiralling wind tornado which is moving in clock wise direction with a vacum like effect to it, picking up debris around it.*

Basically user would form a pit in which he'd release wind chakra forming a tornado which has vacuum effect to it, being capable of sucking in anything that is caught above it.

[Doton/Suiton: Harumagedon Ishuu] – Earth/Water Release: Armageddon Swarm

*Releasing doton chakra within my vicinity I'd mold it with earth and form a swarm of winged beetles. As soon as their body has been formed I'd perform a single hand seal releasing my suiton chakra around their body as to envelop it into a syrup like substance which would enable them to move through even the stickiest of substances.*

So user creates a swarm of beetles by either releasing doton chakra within the ground in their vicinity or spewing them from their mouths. After doing such he would with performance of a single hand seal envelop these beings into a syrup like substances which would increase their mobility. The beetles are capable of moving through ground, substances like swamp as well as aid user as to achieve flight to an extent. They can be used for both offense and defense. Creating different kinds of constuctions with them or using them as to make offense to your target from different angles...

[Doton: Chika Shoutaku Doragon] – Earth Release: Subterranean Marsh Dragon

*Whilst performing a sequence of 3 hand seals I'd release doton chakra directly underneath my target forming a mud supply in the ground. With the last hand seal formed, earth on which my target was standing would start breaking apart making as for now platforms of earth to sail on the surface of unleashed mud. The thick mud would also affect lower part of my targets body by binding them in place. Stomping my leg onto the ground I'd release more chakra into the mud as to form a huge dragon like creation as to demolish my target before sucking him deeper into the formed mud.*

User would form 3 hand seals and create a supply of mud underneath their target which wouldn't be noticed because of ground on which the user's target is standing is protecting it. With the last hand seal performed earth on which the target is standing would start to break which would unleash the said mud and start slowly pulling in everything caught within its range. Upon stomping their foot user would start the last phase of the technique and that is formation of a dragon like creation coming from the depths of the swamp as to demolish the target before sucking them deep into the mud. o-o

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only question I can think about is that although the first technique, earth/wind one, can not be made directly underneath the opponent how far away can it be made as to be closest to him? <_>'